Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,833 members, 7,817,442 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor (3972 Views)

There Is Great Danger Ahead For Nigeria, Gowon Warns / Azubyke Wanjoku RVHA Kelga APC Aspirant Threatening "Dem Go See Danger" / I See Danger Ahead If N5000 Note Is Introduced --ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by Jman06(m): 11:37am On Dec 29, 2013
alaoeri:
Which southern muslims are treated equally with their xtian counterpart? Have u ever heard or visited Agbor or Auchi areas of Delta & Edo states respectively and see how injustice is being melted on the muslims minority? Am very sure bling bling pastor is aware of these happening in his domain yet he kept mute just because they ain't ppl of the same faith with him & accusing the northerners what he's also guilty of, political man of GOD. smh
Yes, muslims are treated badly in the south and that is why they are the ones ruling virtually all the southwestern states. You said that muslims in Auchi are marginalized,yet Adams Aliyu Oshiomoleh, a muslim from Auchi, is the governor of Edo state. Get your facts right and stop crying foul where non exists.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by Jman06(m): 12:13pm On Dec 29, 2013
fiizznation:
rubbish•
Sorry I had 2 cancelled this epistle because it doesn't make sense•
Pastor ayo aka bling-bling is screaming abt the northen xtians being marginalize which r lies frm a suppose man of God. Is he trying to tell us all the senators, the governors, commissioners, the honourables members of d house both at the federal level and state level r all muslims?
He even mentioned the sarawa pple as being treated badly by the northern muslims.
My question here is:

Are these sarawa pple represented by a muslim in the NA ? Is it not a xtian that represent them?
Is pastor Ayo telling us that the muslims in the S/S r not also marginalized ?
He also said the northern governors r busy building mosques while churches r being demolished• He shd bring his proofs were a governor demolishes a church and built a mosque there•
In kaduna state for instance, the last mosque that the state government built was even projected by the late governor patrick yakowa which is about 2 or 3 years ago•

What is the pastor even saying?

Has he ever visited states like bauchi, sokoto, borno states that he keeps mentioning?

He said christians r being leached in north •

Does this pastor even hav an idea of the pple that they boko-haram r killing in the north east?

Are boko-haram killing muslims or xtians in borno/yobe states ?

Go to any state in the north today and u ll find churches there.

But go to the SE and u ll be surprised that u hardly find a single mosque there. Is the pastor telling us that the SE dnt hav muslims among the pple of the SE ?

Is this man even representing the xtians? He f00lishly said he bought cars and shared them to pple, was the money he used in purchasing those cars really his? And is that even the best way on allevating poverty?

U gave pple 30million jst because they lay a baseless complain to u, is the 30million even urs? And is that not even promoting corruption?

And why r u even telling the world how charitable u r? Are u planning to run for the office of the president someday?

Even the pope himself doesn't hav a private jet but this man owns one•

Is he even suppose to preach politics in the church?
He didn't preach against evil acts like:
1. Kidnapping
2. Corruption
3. Human Rituals
4. Prostitution
5. Fraud
6. Rape
7. Etc etc

but he jumped into preaching politics in the church because he has sold his soul to the devil and he is also a beneficiary of the looted money being stole by FG

pastor Ayo may God deliver u frm what u hav become

Amen
I can bet my last cent that you have not being to the SE,hence your errorneous conclusion that there are no mosques there. Despite that virtually all the muslims in the SE are from the north and SW,yet they have their mosques and go about freely without being killed the way christians are killed up north.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by Garrithe1st: 12:18pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jman06: Yes, muslims are treated badly in the south and that is why they are the ones ruling virtually all the southwestern states. You said that muslims in Auchi are marginalized,yet Adams Aliyu Oshiomoleh, a muslim from Auchi, is the governor of Edo state. Get your facts right and stop crying foul where non exists.

You are either irredeemably ignorant or a hopeless LIAR

angry angry
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by Jman06(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2013
Garri the 1st:

angry angry

Ignorant of what? The fact that Oshiomole is from Iyanmoh village in Auchi? Or that he is a muslim who pretended to be christian just to marry his wife? I think you are the one who is ignorant here.

2 Likes

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by luvinhubby(m): 1:03pm On Dec 29, 2013
alaoeri:
Which southern muslims are treated equally with their xtian counterpart? Have u ever heard or visited Agbor or[b] Auchi areas of Delta & Edo [/b]states respectively and see how injustice is being melted on the muslims minority? Am very sure bling bling pastor is aware of these happening in his domain yet he kept mute just because they ain't ppl of the same faith with him & accusing the northerners what he's also guilty of, political man of GOD. smh
And the governor of Edo state is a muslim?

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by luvinhubby(m): 1:05pm On Dec 29, 2013
Garri the 1st:

angry angry

Look at this liar calling someone a liar.
Are you the only one that does not know that Adams Oshiomhole is a full fledged muslim. lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by RisMas(m): 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jman06: Yes, muslims are treated badly in the south and that is why they are the ones ruling virtually all the southwestern states. You said that muslims in Auchi are marginalized,yet Adams Aliyu Oshiomoleh, a muslim from Auchi, is the governor of Edo state. Get your facts right and stop crying foul where non exists.
Park well bro! The last time I checked, Adam Oshiomole is a Catholic..You should get ur fact right bro
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by Garrithe1st: 2:45pm On Dec 29, 2013
RisMas:
Park well bro! The last time I checked, Adam Oshiomole is a Catholic..You should get ur fact right bro

Don't mind the flat-headed fools....

Playing Ibo politics of religious bigotry.....
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by Garrithe1st: 2:46pm On Dec 29, 2013
luvinhubby:
Are you the only one that does not know that Adams Oshiomhole is a full fledged muslim. lipsrsealed

Another flat-headed dunce.....
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by Wsdm: 3:33pm On Dec 29, 2013
Jman06: Ignorant of what? The fact that Oshiomole is from Iyanmoh village in Auchi? Or that he is a muslim who pretended to be christian just to marry his wife? I think you are the one who is ignorant here.
could you then say Obama is a muslim who renounced his faith because of election? I could remember his parent's muslim background was used against him during his presidential campaign.
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
If I had a private jet,I too will see "things"

P-square dem saw "danger " since they started flying on private jets.
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by farem: 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
FunnyPikin.com:
[b]Pastor OritseJETfor is a known Alarmist. Must you tell the whole world what you have done for christian communities in the North?
Is there anything bad in sharing the loot he swapped from his Co-Criminals in Govt Houses across the country?
And If i may ask, What impact does his Thieving GOV have on Muslims Native of Agbor in his own Delta state, How many of them has he helped. I have an Deltan Muslim Guy as friend, he studied Petro-chemical engineering and yet to secure juicy job like his peers in oil company just because he is a Muslim. Its everywhere and not peculiar to North alone.
How many Southern Muslims are in GEJ cabinet? Are you telling us that there are no Muslims in the south?
Someone should tell this Merchant of Gospel to be very careful with his Unguarded utterances as it does no Good but accumulate more enemies to his Political Mentee in Aso-Rock
Im sure he was high on Warri made undilluted Ogororo while making this statement and i wont take him serious
[/b] undecided undecided
Nonsense angry angry angry
FunnyPikin.com:
[b][color=#990000]Pastor OritseJETfor is a known Alarmist. Must you tell the whole world what you have done for christian communities in the North?
Is there anything bad in sharing the loot he swapped from his Co-Criminals in Govt Houses across the country?
And If i may ask, What impact does his Thieving GOV have on Muslims Native of Agbor in his own Delta state, How many of them has he helped. I have an Deltan Muslim Guy as friend, he studied Petro-chemical engineering and yet to secure juicy job like his peers in oil company just because he is a Muslim. Its everywhere and not peculiar to North alone.
How many Southern Muslims are in GEJ cabinet? Are you telling us that there are no Muslims in the south?
Someone should tell this Merchant of Gospel to be very careful with his Unguarded utterances as it does no Good but accumulate more enemies to his Political Mentee in Aso-Rock
Im sure he was high on Warri made undilluted Ogororo while making this statement and i wont take him serious[/b] undecided undecided
Nonsense angry angry angry
[/color][quote author=FunnyPikin.com][b][color=#990000][s]
So you represent muslims community abi?
When he has not enumerated your dark opinionated mind was all against him. Now that you have heard a lot he has done your warped position has not changed. ( The gesture of one person is more than all your islamic organisations have done- If you want to argue this bring out fact sheets. I am not talking of the ones spent on those who are taking 4th wife o). Can you compare one muslim person who is qualified yet without job to millions of displaced people in the north. Yet these governors are wasting state resources (95% generated from the South) on economically untraceable persons to saudi arabia, given them wives/husbands without any means to support them or the unimaginable number of al-majiris they are bringing to the world.
While I am not dwelling on the veracity of Jet owning, where are the moneys that have not been used to buy jets by the islamic leaders? One church ( christian denomination) Corporate Social Responsibility in one year is BIGGER than all islamic organisations CSR in Nigeria! [Just attempt to argue this by rolling out what they have done. If not. shut your mouth]

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by 99100(m): 4:42pm On Dec 29, 2013
Well said pastor.
As for those naive and myopia deranged goons castigating the pastor for what they perceive as supporting the president,it is a pity and stupendous that they fail or choose not to understand that he(Oritsejafor) is not any pastor but the CAN President.This implies that pastor Oritsejafor has a duty to protect all christian faithfuls in Nigeria of which President Jonathan happens to be among.

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by farem: 4:50pm On Dec 29, 2013
luvinhubby:
[color=#990000]
Do you need to respond to this guy? I have never seen a myopic, intellectually limited and information defficient like him. Yet he argues!
No wonder, he is a muslim! But i know some who still reason.
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by Osode: 5:08pm On Dec 29, 2013
Thank God Almighty that it is not this usual gang up of Atheists, 'God haters', closet satanists, and non believers on nairaland that will determine the fate of this Man of God. As Saint Paul put it, 'It is befor his Master that he Rises or Falls'. Certainly not befor you lot.
Is'nt it strange that it is the same motely crew I've listed above, who's personal choices are almost always at variance with Gods purposes, yet would be up in arms with any person who dares (no matter how gently) to point out those issues, with convenient accusations of "no one has the right to judge me" that are always the 1st to pick up 'stones' to throw at this Servant of God?. It was so predictable, by me, and i'm certain, of the many decerning but largely silent majority on NL, when the 1st 4 or 5 replies to this thread came in, that it was almost funny!! ...
And as usual, their 'stones' are always implausible issues like 'Bling Bling'...'Private jet'...'and of course the man they love to hate, GEJ'.
However the not so funny 5th group, I am ashamed to admit here, are inadvertently Christians. These are the 1's that The Master refered to when he lamented that the children of this world, the 1st 4 groups, (who secretly know what they actualy dont like about the man) are almost always wiser in this world than His own Kids.
It is to this 5th group I would like to put these questions:
How many of you lot have botherd to go deep into the North to find out what these forgoten minorities there actualy face on a daily bases, and more importantly what they think about this Present CAN president. ..And why his 'bling bling' and 'Private jet' means nothing to them?.
How is it that, it is you mini skirt wearing, and Night clubing christians from the South that are more interested in his 'bling bling' than we Southerners up here and our northern christian bretheren??. And more importantly why, like Nelson 'Holisasa' (ie 'Trouble Maker') Mandela, this man, more than any other CAN president befor him is consdered a Trouble Maker by the Northern establishment.
Did any of you 'Christians' down there bother to read the paid advert on the dailies by the combined CAN of the Nineteen nothern states on the last Birthday Aniversary of this fearless Man of God and what he means to them. Surely u guys down there most come out of the clubs sometimes. Or was it because it was'nt about Tonto Dike.
I can litheraly hear muslim friends
of mine living up here who will read this thread laughing their heads off. But I have to swallow my shame on this one. The shame, if no one replies this 5th group.. 'christians' is more.
Finaly. Is'nt it a bit suprising to you lot over there, that inspite of your 'mud' on this man he was Re-elected Overwhelmingly for an unprecedented 2nd term..for the 1st time in history, by all the other informed MOG who voted that fateful day. Which people do you guys there think where among those who voted for him?.
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by proudlyAfrica(m): 6:00pm On Dec 29, 2013
Papa Ayo May the Almighty continue to Strengthen u for these onerious responsibilities....i love you may u never get tired of working for ur Father in heaven...dats why i keep prayin for all the ministers of the Gospel @ nite for God's grace upon their lives...No born-again christian would spew some of the rubbish i see here abt these ppl's predicament...some of them keep making jest of the man of God without knowing the kind of curse they are puting upon their lives & generations...mind u, i'm a Catholic christian so pple should be wary of the kind of things they say to this man of God...pls anywhere u are as a christian, kindly devote 10 or 20 minutes daily prayer to these our brethren upNorth...Peace from Jesus

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by 5thNOTE: 7:01pm On Dec 29, 2013
This why we need to break up. This religion called Islam is the deadliest virus on earth. Imagine a Southern president building almajiri schools 4 D north. Have a northern president ever built christian boarding schools or even odinary school in D south, and this even our money. Yet this ppl dont have a reason person to put forward 4 presidency yet o, yet they want the presidency, maybe on a cow. Kano state and other northern govt have waisted billions of niara on moslems institutions without a single church built in their states. And no news writer or media which also carries have ever critize it. It is the like writing of Arabic in our currency note which is totally absurd. The news and bathering are good 4 D southern ppl while the north enjoy from their host-the leeched.

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
alaoeri:
Which southern muslims are treated equally with their xtian counterpart? Have u ever heard or visited Agbor or Auchi areas of Delta & Edo states respectively and see how injustice is being melted on the muslims minority? Am very sure bling bling pastor is aware of these happening in his domain yet he kept mute just because they ain't ppl of the same faith
Which part of Auchi are the Muslims minority? Why don't u keep quiet and speak on issues u know about?

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by ISpiksDaTroof: 7:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
5thNOTE: This why we need to break up. This religion called Islam is the deadliest virus on earth. Imagine a Southern president building almajiri schools 4 D north. Have a northern president ever built christian boarding schools or even odinary school in D south, and this even our money. Yet this ppl dont have a reason person to put forward 4 presidency yet o, yet they want the presidency, maybe on a cow. Kano state and other northern govt have waisted billions of niara on moslems institutions without a single church built in their states. And no news writer or media which also carries have ever critize it. It is the like writing of Arabic in our currency note which is totally absurd. The news and bathering are good 4 D southern ppl while the north enjoy from their host-the leeched.
And there are no English words on that ur worthless currency?
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by jomogbomo: 7:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
fiizznation:
rubbish•
Sorry I had 2 cancelled this epistle because it doesn't make sense•
Pastor ayo aka bling-bling is screaming abt the northen xtians being marginalize which r lies frm a suppose man of God. Is he trying to tell us all the senators, the governors, commissioners, the honourables members of d house both at the federal level and state level r all muslims?
He even mentioned the sarawa pple as being treated badly by the northern muslims.
My question here is:

Are these sarawa pple represented by a muslim in the NA ? Is it not a xtian that represent them?
Is pastor Ayo telling us that the muslims in the S/S r not also marginalized ?
He also said the northern governors r busy building mosques while churches r being demolished• He shd bring his proofs were a governor demolishes a church and built a mosque there•
In kaduna state for instance, the last mosque that the state government built was even projected by the late governor patrick yakowa which is about 2 or 3 years ago•

What is the pastor even saying?

Has he ever visited states like bauchi, sokoto, borno states that he keeps mentioning?

He said christians r being leached in north •

Does this pastor even hav an idea of the pple that they boko-haram r killing in the north east?

Are boko-haram killing muslims or xtians in borno/yobe states ?

Go to any state in the north today and u ll find churches there.

But go to the SE and u ll be surprised that u hardly find a single mosque there. Is the pastor telling us that the SE dnt hav muslims among the pple of the SE ?

Is this man even representing the xtians? He f00lishly said he bought cars and shared them to pple, was the money he used in purchasing those cars really his? And is that even the best way on allevating poverty?

U gave pple 30million jst because they lay a baseless complain to u, is the 30million even urs? And is that not even promoting corruption?

And why r u even telling the world how charitable u r? Are u planning to run for the office of the president someday?

Even the pope himself doesn't hav a private jet but this man owns one•

Is he even suppose to preach politics in the church?
He didn't preach against evil acts like:
1. Kidnapping
2. Corruption
3. Human Rituals
4. Prostitution
5. Fraud
6. Rape
7. Etc etc

but he jumped into preaching politics in the church because he has sold his soul to the devil and he is also a beneficiary of the looted money being stole by FG

pastor Ayo may God deliver u frm what u hav become

Amen

Buffoon . Have you ever set your foot in the South East in your entire life? Ignorant Yoruba subhuman

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by donphilopus: 7:58pm On Dec 29, 2013
Political pastor trying to be relevant by all means; I'll no longer blame Catholic for pulling out of National CAN.

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by fiizznation: 9:10pm On Dec 29, 2013
jomogbomo:

Buffoon . Have you ever set your foot in the South East in your entire life? Ignorant Yoruba subhuman
the nxt time u quote me to insult me, I ll so deal with u kid
Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by FunnyPikincom(m): 11:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
farem: So you represent muslims community abi?
When he has not enumerated your dark opinionated mind was all against him. Now that you have heard a lot he has done your warped position has not changed. ( The gesture of one person is more than all your islamic organisations have done- If you want to argue this bring out fact sheets. I am not talking of the ones spent on those who are taking 4th wife o). Can you compare one muslim person who is qualified yet without job to millions of displaced people in the north. Yet these governors are wasting state resources (95% generated from the South) on economically untraceable persons to saudi arabia, given them wives/husbands without any means to support them or the unimaginable number of al-majiris they are bringing to the world.
While I am not dwelling on the veracity of Jet owning, where are the moneys that have not been used to buy jets by the islamic leaders? One church ( christian denomination) Corporate Social Responsibility in one year is BIGGER than all islamic organisations CSR in Nigeria! [Just attempt to argue this by rolling out what they have done. If not. shut your mouth[color=#990000][/color]
Bro,In islam, We dont need to invite media when we give alms, The last time i checked, ZAKAT meaning Alms Giving is one of the Pillars of Islam.
We help the Poor and the needy without media Hype. So bro, Its not all Muslims that make Noise like Mr Alarmist Called Pastor OritseJETfor undecided undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by tuoyoojo(m): 11:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
Its so suprising to find people come up there with their smelling mouth n say rubbish. The Bible says give and it shall be given unto u..this man of God has done dat and he has reaped the blessings in millions of naira, in cars, houses n airplane.Na him fault say God bless am.abi him thief money from ur papa account, abi him come put gun for ur head say ur must drop offering

Most of those miserable wretches calling him names would continue to wallow in untold hardship while God keeps blessing him.it is wrong for the man of God to look Good. Na him fault say upon all the hustle una dey do una nor fit afford to buy 2nd hand clothes.him hold ur hand mak u sef nor go buy ur bling bling. See pure bad belle o

Well I nor blame una, the network providers wen give una cheap access to internet I blame if not una nor go get the effrontry to come dey yan trash here

How many of you who open ur mouth to critisize him have gone out of their way to substantial help those needy around them.

This man says things he has done not to get cheap glory but out of a caring heart and to spur other nigerians to take up the challenge n do that which is needful for those who r marginalised

All I see is a group of extremely jealous folks who hav sworn to castigate him in what eva he does.

While you rant and speak rubbish in your rat infested hell holes u call ur home,God would continue to bless him and right under ur noses he wud prosper more and more

Papa Ayo may God continue to bless the work of ur hands and may those who backbite you continue to be at ur back IJN

1 Like

Re: 2015: I See Danger Ahead — Oritsejafor by POPEII: 11:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
Muslims hate this man because he exposes them and their wrong ways, look how they are trying to shift/derail the topic, abeg focus on the message not the messenger or even the association, it is not a secret that our northern Christian brethren are being marginalized and slaughtered like salah rams.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senators Begin Moves To Impeach Saraki / I May Be Wrong - But Biafra Apologist Predicted These Bombings (photo) / 8 Touching Comments Made By Diezani During Interview With Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.