Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,158 members, 7,860,144 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:42 AM

My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? (696 Views)

FG Bans Importation Of ‘I-Pass-My-Neighbour’ Generators / Caption This Photo Of Barack Obama, What Is He Doing? / Hilarious ! Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Obama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by CaptainPhilip(m): 5:38am On Dec 29, 2013
in my sleep last night, President Obama and l where in the white house discussing and praying to move the today America forward and the world at large. . I was particularly hand picked for this meeting reasons I don't know and my dreams always come to pass since I was a child till date.

wat do you think NL's...?
Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by Nobody: 5:43am On Dec 29, 2013
It means you could be the next Musiwa.

1 Like

Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by CaptainPhilip(m): 6:02am On Dec 29, 2013
Musiwa is a verb or noun
Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by egift(m): 6:49am On Dec 29, 2013
When did you treat malaria last? grin

1 Like

Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by egift(m): 6:50am On Dec 29, 2013
Forget the dream. Start today in taking practical steps to improve on the thing your currently doing. Also plan bigger. May God bless your hustles.

1 Like

Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by CaptainPhilip(m): 7:03am On Dec 29, 2013
egift: Forget the dream. Start today in taking practical steps to improve on the thing your currently doing. Also plan bigger. May God bless your hustles.

why are you talking from both sides of your mouth bro. .?
Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by egift(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2013
Captain Philip:

why are you talking from both sides of your mouth bro. .?

I was just being sarcastic on the first. That was why I had to add the second. Hope you pull it off in 2014. All the best.
Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by CaptainPhilip(m): 7:16am On Dec 29, 2013
egift:

I was just being sarcastic on the first. That was why I had to add the second. Hope you pull it off in 2014. All the best.

no long things bro.
Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by Vanityupnvanity(m): 7:19am On Dec 29, 2013
grin angry sad
Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by lertee(f): 7:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Eeya,it is well with your head,i understand that feeling. The situation in Nigeria is enough to make one have such dream,i know you want a good life too.

I hope say you don wake up before you piss for bed undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by Akpaife(m): 7:46am On Dec 29, 2013
egift: When did you treat malaria last? grin
Hahahahahaha
U guys will nt kill me
Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by CaptainPhilip(m): 8:28am On Dec 29, 2013
lertee: Eeya,it is well with your head,i understand that feeling. The situation in Nigeria is enough to make one have such dream,i know you want a good life too.

I hope say you don wake up before you piss for bed undecided undecided

mind you I dnt stay in Nigeria. . and there is no situation madam.

do you dream and piss on your bed? a lady or woman talking like this?

smh for you
Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by lertee(f): 9:33am On Dec 29, 2013
Captain Philip:

mind you I dnt stay in Nigeria. . and there is no situation madam.

do you dream and piss on your bed? a lady or woman talking like this?

smh for you
Where did you place your sense of humor undecided undecided,you fail to see the joke in that
If you are too serious you don't have to start a thread cos you should expect different comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Dreams Come To Pass (my Self And Obama ) What Do I Do Now? by CaptainPhilip(m): 9:49am On Dec 29, 2013
lertee:
Where did you place your sense of humor undecided undecided,you fail to see the joke in that
If you are too serious you don't have to start a thread cos you should expect different comments.

I take it back. . but I was not too harsh though. . happy sunday to Iertee..

(1) (Reply)

Good News! FG To Legitimise Oil Bunkering / Plural Executive / Why Is Borno State Always The Main Target Of Bokoharam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.