Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,813 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:50 PM

Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? (702 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Happy Sunday: Is Having Sex As Couple Before Going To Church Godly Or Ungodly? / Nigerian Pastors Really Need Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by sommerised(m): 6:23am On Dec 29, 2013
Just like the topic says, do we really need to drive our flashy cars to church on sunday?
I don't intend to hurt any one, but i have observe that most people go to church on sunday not to thank God, but to showcase what they have, & inturn oppress those that don't have.
Some folks live a strone throw from their churches, and still drive down causing traffic jam.
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by CircleOfWilis: 6:29am On Dec 29, 2013
if i dont show them my car who will?
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by Aromas: 6:57am On Dec 29, 2013
sommerised: Just like the topic says, do we really need to drive our flashy cars to church on sunday?
I don't intend to hurt any one, but i have observe that most people go

Habaaaaa u dey expect make I dey treak 2my church after Baba God don answer my prayer
Absolutely No!!!!!!!
Bye Bye 2 jati jati
Bye Bye 2 rada rada
Ni Oruko Jesu
Bye Bye 2 Jati Jati grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
My car is not met 2 oppressed rather is used 2 convey others 2 there various churches when going 2my church. Is d lord doing n anoda way 2 show ur appreciation is 2 used 4d purpose of mankind.
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by Tolexander: 8:04am On Dec 29, 2013
There isn't anything wrong in going to church in one's ride if the church isn't trekable.

There is one thing that my neighbours do that is very insane to me.
A family of 4 members(father, mother and 2 sons), the father will go to the church in his Nissan Pathfinder, mother in her Toyota Siena and each of the children in each Toyota Camry. All going to the same church.

The reason i found it insane is that the church isn't far from their home which they can trek. There are many cars in the church to the extent that it is always a problem getting a parking space and getting out of the church parking space after the benediction. Many members don't wait for the benediction before going home.
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by larrymoore(m): 8:05am On Dec 29, 2013
We need to take it so that baba God can see how much he has bless me infact if possible I go carry my house go church. Becos say it difficult for some church memeber to carry their houses go that is why they ma kuku call the name of their church 'house on the Rock' meaning dat yes I have a house built on the rocky land somewhere. I beg say me well to ur church.
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by Tuntheycr7: 9:03am On Dec 29, 2013
Tolexander: There isn't anything wrong in going to church in one's ride if the church isn't trekable.

A family of 4 members(father, mother and 2 sons), the father will go to the church in his Nissan Pathfinder, mother in her Toyota Siena and each of the children in each Toyota Camry. All going to the same church.

The reason i found it insane is that the church isn't far from their home which they can trek. There are many cars in the church to the extent that it is always a problem getting a parking space and getting out of the church parking space after the benediction. Many members don't wait for the benediction before going home
Pls report dem to d nearest psychiatric hosiptal police station. grin
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by sommerised(m): 9:18am On Dec 29, 2013
@tuntheycr7.....the most annoying part is that these people cause massive traffic jam on major road.
When one can trek, why then drive to church? Why would a family drive more than a car to the same church?
My experience last sunday on the road was not so good.
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by Nomski0(f): 9:22am On Dec 29, 2013
Tolexander: There isn't anything wrong in going to church in one's ride if the church isn't trekable.

The reason i found it insane is that the church isn't far from their home which they can trek. There are many cars in the church to the extent that it is always a problem getting a parking space and getting out of the church parking space after the benediction. Many members don't wait for the benediction before going home.

This is just plain show off. Nothing else.undecided

Why take four cars to church? Is it madness?
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by Tolexander: 10:21am On Dec 29, 2013
Nomski0:

This is just plain show off. Nothing else.undecided

Why take four cars to church? Is it madness?
the smallest of the cars(toyota camry) is enough to convey the 4 of them.
Re: Do We Really Need To Drive Our Cars To Church? by Tolexander: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
Tuntheycr7:
Pls report dem to d nearest psychiatric hosiptal police station. grin
bros!
Kilode?
grin

(1) (Reply)

Inconsistences With The Creation Story? / Terry C. Holdbrooks Jr's Conversion TORI / Super Eagles Will Win 2014 World Cup If…” – Guru Maharaj Ji Predicts Victory, Gi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.