Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,324 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

He Pregnated His Girlfriend - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Pregnated His Girlfriend (952 Views)

PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured / My Son And His Girlfriend / A Quadruple Amputee & His Girlfriend's Love Story In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Pregnated His Girlfriend by wwwkaycom(m): 9:15am On Dec 29, 2013
Dear Nairalanders, kindly advise me on how to help this my friend. You will never believe he can do such a thing. He is married with 2 kids. He claimed to have met a College of Education girl when he was on an official assignment outside town, he later had sex with the girl sometimes in November, gave the girl some money and never call her since. Two days ago, the girl called to tell him she is pregnant, that she need abortion and that she need money like N10000 for it. She claimed the girl later called to say its not N10k again but N17k. He said he suspected the girl just wants to blackmail him, his wife must not hear about it, infact it will disturb so many things in his life. He asked me to advise him but unfortunately I happened to be the wrong person since I have never been involved in such in my life. I am also not comfortable with abortion, it is illegal and what if it goes wrong? He is ready to give her the money but fear that the girl may come back again to extort money from him through blackmail, he is now shivering like xmas broiler, lol... kindly advise him please, compliment of the season and God bless. cheers!
Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by ilibrarian(m): 9:21am On Dec 29, 2013
It is irresponsible of him to have extra marital affair, so he need to pay for his shameless act.

3 Likes

Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by Swot26(m): 9:24am On Dec 29, 2013
Why on earth will a person have unprotected sex when he knws nah to chop and clean mouth......well the best fin is to invite the girl for serious discussion and if there is need for strong confirmation.....bfr she turn ur friend to GTB Atm.....d babe dey use xmas format ni grin
Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 29, 2013
Poster, your friend must be a JJC. How can he not use protection in this day and age. He is living a very dangerous life in case he doesn't know.

The 17k he going to pay is the cost of his stupidity and nothing more. I am sure he could get protection for 150 naira.

And yes he needs to send the girl the money in case the girl is truly pregnant. Of course he should not send the money himself, he should get a friend's cousin's friend to send it so that it cannot be traced to him. However, after this one he should never have any form of contact with the girl.
Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by ogeuno: 11:28am On Dec 29, 2013
He should thank his God dat its just pregnancy and not HIV. I wonder y most men are he-goats.

1 Like

Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by Princesszoe: 12:04pm On Dec 29, 2013
Marriage vow is too scared to be toiled with in this form. i just pray the poster does not transfer the spirit of adultery to his wife if only she hasn't already started. Adultery is becoming very cheap, common, and generally accepted in the midst of married men, married women and the society. What morals will the children learn from their parents? Or can one give what he does not have? God will help us.
Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by Trottle: 12:12pm On Dec 29, 2013
oge_uno: I wonder y most men are he-goats.
Which breed does the males in your family belong to? Sokoto ndama? Or... undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by Chinwem(f): 1:11pm On Dec 29, 2013
It's funny how those who are in favor of abortion have already been born
Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by femmy2010(m): 1:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
He should either cough out the N17k or allow the gf have the baby. Chikena.
Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by ogeuno: 1:57pm On Dec 29, 2013
Trottle: Which breed does the males in your family belong to? Sokoto ndama? Or... undecided

Lol..........guilty conscience. I guess ur name is "most men"

1 Like

Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by Boss13: 2:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
I smell blackmail. Tell your friend to change his phone number.
Re: He Pregnated His Girlfriend by EfemenaXY: 2:48pm On Dec 29, 2013
wwwkaycom:
Dear Nairalanders, kindly advise me on how to help this my friend. You will never believe he can do such a thing. He is married with 2 kids. He claimed to have met a College of Education girl when he was on an official assignment outside town, he later had sex with the girl sometimes in November, gave the girl some money and never call her since. Two days ago, the girl called to tell him she is pregnant, that she need abortion and that she need money like N10000 for it. She claimed the girl later called to say its not N10k again but N17k. He said he suspected the girl just wants to blackmail him, his wife must not hear about it, infact it will disturb so many things in his life. He asked me to advise him but unfortunately I happened to be the wrong person since I have never been involved in such in my life. I am also not comfortable with abortion, it is illegal and what if it goes wrong? He is ready to give her the money but fear that the girl may come back again to extort money from him through blackmail, he is now shivering like xmas broiler, lol... kindly advise him please, compliment of the season and God bless. cheers!

Advise him to go check himself for STD/STI and while he's at it, he should encourage his wife to get tested too - incase he's passed on any nasties to her.

(1) (Reply)

(pix) Do We Make The Cutest Siblings On Nairaland? / 17-month-old Baby Dies In Hospital After Judge Orders Withdrawal Of Life-support / A Classic Case Of Legitimate #419, But Lovely Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.