Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured (2359 Views)

Ghanaian Man With 100 Children Proposes To His Own Daughter Mistakenly. Photos / Lady Sues Her Father For Delaying Her Marriage To The 'love Of Her Life' / Marriage To These Types Of People Will Surely End In Divorce(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Stoja: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2015
Michael Hoskin and his girlfriend Turia Pitt are not just another couple from Australia. Turia suffered severe burns in 2011 when she was caught in a bushfire and her once beautiful face was disfigured.

Besides that she suffered burns to 80 % of her body and had four fingers from her left hand and her right thumb amputated.

Nevertheless, Turia’s deformities didn’t affect Michael’s feeling to his one and only love. Now the two loved ones engaged.

Michael, her long-term boyfriend, confessed to the press that he actually bought a wedding ring four years ago when Turia was still receiving treatment in intensive care.

- See more at: http://getlistednigeria.com/photos-guy-proposes-marriage-to-his-girlfriend-despite-her-face-was-disfigured-by-severe-burns/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Jorussia(m): 11:17am On Jul 24, 2015
I wish them well

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Yustash001(m): 11:18am On Jul 24, 2015
True love...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by ibrams(m): 11:20am On Jul 24, 2015
beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by jcross19: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2015
Love have no reason to be loved and true love is unconditional.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Cutehector(m): 11:25am On Jul 24, 2015
Love is blind..
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Feranchek(m): 11:26am On Jul 24, 2015
That's what I call. .. LOVE

If not for naija babes and their kurukere movements, shebi I for say 'this can happen in naija'

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by dyttt: 11:26am On Jul 24, 2015
relationship is beyond what we see
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by MosakuAW(m): 11:27am On Jul 24, 2015
That is love.

BTW, her bank accounts might not be disfigured. It maybe pretty fine and fat.

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 24, 2015
wow...very pretty girl before her accident... this is what i ll call real love... wish them all the best...and success in there marriage.... as it is said "He that find a good wife find a good thing...

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Stoja: 1:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
MosakuAW:

That is love.

BTW, her bank accounts might not be disfigured. It maybe pretty fine and fat.

I agree, her intellect is also not disfigured.
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Awww she was pretty!!!
Strong man!!!#wishhthembliss...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by dinachi(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
No woman can do this! Another reason to show that men are very very loyal and loving.
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Stoja: 8:58pm On Jul 24, 2015
dinachi:
No woman can do this! Another reason to show that men are very very loyal and loving.

Good talk
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Teeboy15(m): 9:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
I'm touched.
Love redefined

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Stoja: 9:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Everyone that appreciates love shouldn't read this and pass without dropping a comment... cool
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 24, 2015
Only MEN can do this without FEAR nor FAVOUR...

She deserves the MARRIAGE...
ask me why....

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by niggi4life(m): 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wow! She was so beautiful before the fire accident. This is an act of True Love. The truth is you can hardly see a girl that will still go on with the Guy except of course he is Rich.
When a Guy truly loves he loves unconditionally.. Even Naija Men can do this also

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Nobody: 6:50am On Jul 25, 2015
Now this is wow! kiss even the Heavens is filled with joy for this kind.
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Jamean(f): 7:03am On Jul 25, 2015
Her face may be burnt but not her heart of love

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Stoja: 7:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Jamean:
Her face may be burnt but not her heart of love

True
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Moana(f): 8:02am On Jul 25, 2015
You can still see her beauty. But it takes true love to overlook ones flaws. I wish them well

Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by kemylarge(m): 8:10am On Jul 25, 2015
Dats a brother and friend. oh my God.I love ds guy
Re: PHOTOS: Guy Proposes Marriage To His Girlfriend Despite Her Face Was Disfigured by Stoja: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
Its not going to be easy accepting such though, an average man looks on the outward beauty firstly

(1) (Reply)

Reddish Rash On My Baby's Neck,what Do I Apply / How Long To Wait After Birth / Any Same AS Couples In The House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.