Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,124 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy (803 Views)

Adeboye Inscribes Redeem Logo On New $65m Private Jet!!! / The Christ Embassy Church Is A Cult / Redeem Church Acquires Camp In The USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy by Stylaay(m): 10:58am On Dec 29, 2013
i really feel nigeria should have a legislation prohibiting noise pollution. each time they hold thier service they play thier instruments so loud that my apartment that is three blocks away vibrates seriously. redeem church federal housing lugbe please consider some us that work on saturday night and need to catch some sleep. not even talk ing of how some of thier selfish and silly members block my car gate with thier vehicles.

2 Likes

Re: Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy by ilibrarian(m): 11:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Tell the pastor about your experience.
Re: Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy by SalC: 11:04am On Dec 29, 2013
Sorry about that
Re: Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 11:08am On Dec 29, 2013
Was actually waiting for someone to Open this thread.
Another thing I noticed is the way some church goers preach loudly on the street with public Address system,its wrong!!!!They wake you up very early in the morning with thier noise et all. angry angry angry.

Another thing is the way they deface people's walls and gates with advertisement!!Hand bills littered everywhere on the streets,making everywhere look untidy!!!

2 Likes

Re: Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 29, 2013
Give them hell.

Welcome to the club wink
Re: Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy by uboma(m): 1:44pm On Dec 29, 2013
Stylaay: i really feel nigeria should have a legislation prohibiting noise pollution. each time they hold thier service they play thier instruments so loud that my apartment that is three blocks away vibrates seriously. redeem church federal housing lugbe please consider some us that work on saturday night and need to catch some sleep. not even talk ing of how some of thier selfish and silly members block my car gate with thier vehicles.

I feel for you bro. These Churches will take up residence anywhere (especially in residential areas, even though they are meant to be situated ONLY around commercial areas). The only option you have is to relocate to a more quiet area because the Church will continue to pollute the environment with their noise. Its obvious that they (the Church) have failed to love their neighbors as themselves. No wonder Lagos State government has put measures in place to check such loud noise coming from religious houses. And the bad thing is that, when you complain to the Church authorities, they will libel you a Wizard, working against the Church thereby refusing to see reasons for your complain.

4 Likes

Re: Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy by mmsen: 2:21pm On Dec 29, 2013
These churches are incredibly inconsiderate to their neighbours. I was curious about the one nearest me and found that they have speakers outside the building. What happened to love thy neighbour? Love your brother as you love yourself has no joined the list of ignored doctrine such as the prohibition of usury?
Re: Redeem Church Is Driving Me Crazy by Princewell2012(m): 6:06pm On Dec 29, 2013
If you can't beat them, you join them. sad

(1) (Reply)

Mawlid Al-nabi In 2014 Is On Monday, The 13th Of January. / January 14 Is Public Holiday For Moulud Celebration -F.G / JESUS The Greatest Gift To Mankind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.