Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (154) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (612526 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by AdekunleIG(m): 9:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
loppy87: Replied you already boss

Thanks so much
I got it
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by shebaa(f): 9:39pm On Sep 14, 2014
Twas about verification, dey asked for my DOB. #teamOsun
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by yemmyomis: 9:59pm On Sep 14, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

I wanna knw when the admission form for "inspector cadet" will come out or when it normally come out?
Nigeria police cadet recruitment form doesn't have a specific time its comes out,infact it might not come out through out a year.However the information I have now is that d recruitment exercise will take place this year... very soon ....possibly this month sef d form will b out....
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mkoabiola: 10:47pm On Sep 14, 2014
Pls,what is d latest update frm Kwara state?
Have dey conducted d exam in kwara state.
A friend wants to knw if he is chances ar bright to submit application or write d xam,
I knw abt ss but I wasn't interested due to nepotism and corruption.
Thnks
Pls
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 5:55am On Sep 15, 2014
yemmyomis:
Nigeria police cadet recruitment form doesn't have a specific time its comes out,infact it might not come out through out a year.However the information I have now is that d recruitment exercise will take place this year... very soon ....possibly this month sef d form will b out....

Ok, thanks man..

My younger bro want the school
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Princegwu1: 6:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Omo u r so discouraging... If u didn't score up to 25 and above, U need serious prayer... Stop talking Bullshit... #team 042

dhope: hmmm.. why are my pple here behaving as if dey are 'tokunbo'? dont be deceived at all because dis is naija. i applied 4 d same job but didnt show up for d test because i made a late attempt to buy one of d slots in my state. forget abt deception by frds or ur test score if u dont hav oga at d top or money to buy slot frm right source,getting dis job is lik making elephant to pass thru d eye of d needle. i dont want to use d word 'impossible'. i was also shocked to know man-know-man still dey control dis kind sensitive job in naija. i dont care if u castigate me because of my comment here but it is just d bitter truth.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by flamesjay(m): 8:09am On Sep 15, 2014
ProffT01: Whoelse got this message? Your aptitude test result is out. You are expected to check your result. 15-19 sept, 2014 DSS office. #Team Ebonyi
I didn't get the text. HAVE U CHECKED YOURS?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 15, 2014
Does anyone know how many candidates they're going to pick from each state? Is there going to be state interview or its straight to Abuja?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mkoabiola: 8:29am On Sep 15, 2014
Pls,candidates frm kwara state wat is d latest updates.
Av u written ur xams
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by istanboi: 8:42am On Sep 15, 2014
obiksam:
No be small thing oooh na 2baba talk am. Im in umuahia senatoral zone which zone where you.

Am Abia Central oo..hw u dy? What's the latest with DSS Umuahia?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by uzokingn(m): 8:54am On Sep 15, 2014
istanboi:
Am Abia Central oo..hw u dy? What's the latest with DSS Umuahia?
did u receive any call or text?xup na
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by chidiidika(m): 9:35am On Sep 15, 2014
uzokingn: did u receive any call or text?xup na

Majority did, yet no one knows the essence of the call and text

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by omoniyi1010(m): 9:46am On Sep 15, 2014
gud day my people,has anyone in Osun state receive call or any info. regarding this DSS recruitment excercise result ?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 15, 2014
flamesjay:
I didn't get the text. HAVE U CHECKED YOURS?

Am in AI though now, yet to check.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abdulforever(m): 9:59am On Sep 15, 2014
The fact u need to know about sss recruitment.
1. You can never get full details of what is going on in the sss recruitment many people are just spreading rumour is against there ethics of the Job and there oath swearing to disclose any information to an external person.
2. No sss personel will tell you what exactly is going on execpt you have access to the state director which 98% don't have and even if you have they can't tell you.
3.Each state have there own policy and creteria of shortlisting there successful candidates which is different from other states.
4.Even if you get to the next stage is not an assurance that u have 100% get the job because each stage applicants will be cross-examined and kick-out e.g medical stage, interview stage, sponsor stage and even in the training camp some applicants will be kick out due to mis-conduct because 17 applicants was kick-out last recruitment b4 the p.o.p so just pray.
5. Do not take it to be Do or Die affair if u didn't get this sss job is not the end of life there are many oppourtunities out there that is far better than sss job just keep trying.
6. Finally forget about your Godfather and put your hope to God because every possiblilty is in his hand he has the final say onto you so be prayerful.
7.Believe everything in life is destiny to be if is your destiny you will be there and if is not your destiny you will never get it even if DG is your sponsor.
8. Be patient u will soon know the whole truth of the recruitment when shortlisted applicants are called and text, hopeful this week (wish everyone of you best of luck)

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by flamesjay(m): 10:23am On Sep 15, 2014
ProffT01:

Am in AI though now, yet to check.
Since you are in AI can you for me
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by onyibajoe(m): 10:45am On Sep 15, 2014
Those in AI please I need update. What is the procedure for checking one's score? Also, can someone check for another person?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 11:23am On Sep 15, 2014
Abdulforever:
7.Believe everything in life is destiny to be if is your destiny you will be there and if is not your destiny you will never get it even if DG is your sponsor.)
Thanks bro! I agree with u in all, except this one...

If the DG is your sponsor, you will get the job but may not be happy doing it. And you may not be successful compare to if you were in you destined job...

However, I still don't understand this 'sponsor' thing. I'm only using it because it has been mentioned many times here. So please, throw more light on the 'sponsor' issue... Is it thesame as having a helper who is willing to help nd press buttons or just a reference? What is the function of the sponsor? And how would DSS know and get in contact with him?...

Thanks... Expecting ur replies...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
FGjobs: Thanks bro! I agree with u in all, except this one...

If the DG is your sponsor, you will get the job but may not be happy doing it. And you may not be successful compare to if you were in you destined job...

However, I still don't understand this 'sponsor' thing. I'm only using it because it has been mentioned many times here. So please, throw more light on the 'sponsor' issue... Is it thesame as having a helper who is willing to help nd press buttons or just a reference? What is the function of the sponsor? And how would DSS know and get in contact with him?...

The term "sponsor" in this context refers to your referee who in most cases they'd prefer to either be a serving or retired personnel who the Service could be held accountable if his candidate is of questionable character.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Jacob4iyahoocom(m): 12:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
Edo state result are out go to d comand and check ur scores#Gudluk#

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by onyibajoe(m): 12:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
Updates from Abakaliki pls...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by naturalmi: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
onyibajoe: Updates from Abakaliki pls...

Results are being checked at SSS office right now! Woeful result I must say. I am in Lagos bt I sent sm1 to check mine.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by yemmyomis: 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Team osun ....any updates on the result? ....wetin dey sup?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 1:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Abdulforever:
7.Believe everything in life is destiny to be if is your destiny you will be there and if is not your destiny you will never get it even if DG is your sponsor.)
Thanks bro! I agree with u in all, except this one...

However, I still don't understand this 'sponsor' thing. I'm only using it because it has been mentioned many times here nd I'm using it to mean a 'godfather'. So please, throw more light on the 'sponsor' issue... Is it thesame as having a helper who is willing to help nd press buttons or just a reference? What is the function of the sponsor? And how would DSS know and get in contact with him?...

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by cecejobs(m): 1:08pm On Sep 15, 2014
What's happening in Delta DSS, they wrote their aptitude test in the days of lord lugard, am yet to com in contact with anyone that has heard from dem. Please any1 with useful inform should pass across. One love
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by ambkayode: 1:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
I was just told that people are being called for a second exam. He said some Ogun people have been called.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by macpeter1(m): 1:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
rivers Team update pleeeeeeeeeease
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Davidbee(m): 1:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
ambkayode: I was just told that people are being called for a second exam. He said some Ogun people have been called.

2nd exam? angry

False Alarm undecided

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by remele2(f): 1:28pm On Sep 15, 2014
ambkayode: I was just told that people are being called for a second exam. He said some Ogun people have been called.
Most state have written Der second exam. Waiting for the 3rd and probably the 4th one grin
Most state have written Der second exam. Waiting for the 3rd and probably the 4th one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 1:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
sarajevo:
The term "sponsor" in this context refers to your referee who in most cases they'd prefer to either be a serving or retired personnel who the Service could be hold accountable if his candidate is of questionable character.

Thanks bro. If dis policy is strict then many are out already. I don't even know the most junior personnel, be it serving or retired..

I'm in God's hands then...

But who knows if its possible for training to be this year. Those in 2012 went for training Nov but they did their exams June nd interview, August. We that did the exam August, how would it be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.