Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! - Jobs/Vacancies (167) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! (611625 Views)

Nigeria Airforce Recruitment 2016 Exercise(a Case Study Of 2014 Recruitment). / Diamond Bank 2014 Recruitment. / Shortlisted Candidates For Nigerian Army 2014 Recruitment Screening Announced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 05, 2014
damsy01:
Barka Da Sallah fellow prospective officers......
happy wknd pple.....why silence in d house??
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Oct 05, 2014
American secret service under fire for shoddy job

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 05, 2014
we are in Nigeria please. America no be place like In the past.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by gungab(m): 4:40pm On Oct 05, 2014
am highly interested to join the SSS'any info please mail me@rapheasco2009@gmail.com
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Ayo25: 8:26am On Oct 06, 2014
Could this be the week we have been waiting for?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by umorenb(m): 9:23am On Oct 06, 2014
Ayo25:
Could this be the week we have been waiting for?

Lolz, we're alwys waiting 4 evrywk. Hop dis one speaks gud sha.

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 11:30am On Oct 06, 2014
Cud dis be true.someone called me today.someone that can't be playing pranks and said some people got text last week to go abuja. .is dat y emily shady, yemmoyhiness and Sam 95 are no longer active here.cos they in camp

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Abdulforever(m): 12:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
scoffield245:
Cud dis be true.someone called me today.someone that can't be playing pranks and said some people got text last week to go abuja. .is dat y emily shady, yemmoyhiness and Sam 95 are no longer active here.cos they in camp
Don't hear rumour nobody have been contacted yet if anyone is contacted I will let you know
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 06, 2014
scoffield245:
LOL!!I know you just want to get information indirectly. as you see me so, I now sleep in church because I'm fasting and praying the same way most of us here are doing. No signal from the yellow house until after the sallah season.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by judeck: 1:30pm On Oct 06, 2014
emlilshady:
LOL!!I know you just want to get information indirectly. as you see me so, I now sleep in church because I'm fasting and praying the same way most of us here are doing. No signal from the yellow house until after the sallah season.
Lol, i tut u hv gotten dis job way back March, or ur just playin den?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:58pm On Oct 06, 2014
judeck:
Lol, i tut u hv gotten dis job way back March, or ur just playin den?
ey!I pray it's like that sef
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 2:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abdulforever:
Don't hear rumour nobody have been contacted yet if anyone is contacted I will let you know
.tanks.now I can call down a bit.i almost cursed naija

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by mashiboy(m): 2:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
Abdulforever:

Nice one Abdul. We are here waiting ur next respond. Thank for d infor
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 06, 2014
I have finally got the invitation to attend my friends wedding this Saturday.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 06, 2014
emlilshady:
I have finally got the imitation to attend my friends wedding this Saturday.
. HMMmmmmmm!!!!!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 9:10pm On Oct 06, 2014
emlilshady:
I have finally got the invitation to attend my friends wedding this Saturday.
same day the invitation for medical will bear grin.u will be in wedding eating rice while we in camp doing medicals

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by comrNazom: 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
emlilshady:
can somebody explain or enlighten us on the scheme of work in camp for 9months. is it 6months in camp and 3months I.t or what?
pls wht is the I.t going to be like
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 07, 2014
time dey go sha... the days are numbered.

... the BLOOD MOON will appear tomorrow, that's one of the signs...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 1:16am On Oct 07, 2014
comrNazom:
pls wht is the I.t going to be like
it's gonna be like information technology which is a branch in computer science. you must know computer very well during this stage or they will kick you comot and all your past months will be a waste.

come oh! didn't you do something like I.T or SIWES during the years of trying to acquire your ôlevel?

I.T is international training, you will be sent abroad to learn how to interact with agents like Jack Bauer, James bond and James Bourne. These agents were heroes in the late 19 century. Google and study them to know more... and prepare for your I.t

1 Like

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:22am On Oct 07, 2014
emlilshady:
it's gonna be like information technology which is a branch in computer science. you must know computer very well during this stage or they will kick you comot and all your past months will be a waste.

Hehehehheheheheh.......Emlilshady..spiking dis thread since 4th century Bc...

come oh! didn't you do something like I.T or SIWES during the years of trying to acquire your ôlevel?

I.T is international training, you will be sent abroad to learn how to interact with agents like Jack Bauer, James bond and James Bourne. These agents were heroes in the late 19 century. Google and study them to know more... and prepare for your I.t
. U luv dis job die....u can't comment withou mentioning bauer, and d bourne etc....ur flows tite guan!!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 7:57am On Oct 07, 2014
emlilshady:

LMFAO!
Now that's a good one. Keep it up.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by remele2(f): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2014
emlilshady:

@Emlilshady u can do miracle oooooooo...... I beg no wound pple oooooooo...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 07, 2014
kallyeze:
. U luv dis job die....u can't comment withou mentioning bauer, and d bourne etc....ur flows tite guan!!
:-D those guys have taught me a lot of things about security agencies and system of work.
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 07, 2014
Lol @ all. abeg I.T is industrial training oh!
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by stinggy(m): 11:07am On Oct 07, 2014
emlilshady:

I.T is international training, you will be sent abroad to learn how to interact with agents like Jack Bauer, James bond and James Jason Bourne. These agents were heroes in the late 19 century. Google and study them to know more... and prepare for your I.t
Don't thank me smiley
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 11:22am On Oct 07, 2014
emlilshady:
:-D those guys have taught me a lot of things about security agencies and system of work.
Those are actors in movies, if u like when you finally get in, go dey act like Bourne and Baeur, terrorists go just kill you throw way...

2 Likes

Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 07, 2014
FGjobs:
Those are actors in movies, if u like when you finally get in, go dey act like Bourne and Baeur, terrorists go just kill you throw way...
nah people like you dey watch ACTION FILMS instead of watching to learn things. For them to make movies like that shows that most of their activitie are like that in real life.
why do you think they ban most of their movies?
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by Shininstar30(f): 1:24pm On Oct 07, 2014
somebody pls help me on hw I can use d two lines in my fone on whatsapp
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by FGjobs(m): 1:27pm On Oct 07, 2014
emlilshady:
nah people like you dey watch ACTION FILMS instead of watching to learn things. For them to make movies like that shows that most of their activitie are like that in real life.
why do you think they ban most of their movies?
Hahahahaha. Ok o, if u say so. I have seen many of such films, many are just acts, which if they do in real life, it will lead to death. Can you frankly say that if '24' is a really life situation, Jack would have lasted long?

We shall see in camp, my faith is fully charged...
Re: SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! by scoffield245(m): 2:02pm On Oct 07, 2014
Egbe gun shooters undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) (169) (170) ... (220) (Reply)

Andela: IT Training And Job / How To Apply For Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) Recruitment 2017 / Federal Road Safety Commission 2018 Recruitment: How To Apply

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.