Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,189 members, 7,832,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? (861 Views)

APC Is The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? / Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? / Abati To APC: Be Ready To Pay The Price Of Treason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by Joevics(m): 9:07pm On Dec 29, 2013
Could APC be the Nigerian
version of the Egyptian
Muslim Brotherhood Party?
Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen
Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola
Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman:
Abdulkareem Bisi Akande
(Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman:
Aminu Bello Masari
(Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani
Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity
Secretary: Lai Muhammad
(Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya
Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary:
Alhaji Shaibu Musa
(Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader:
Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12.
National Deputy Auditor: Bala
Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader:
Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim
convert). 14. Ex-Officio Member: Muniru
Muse (Muslim).
15. Ex-Officio Member: Alhaji
Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to
believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is
a national party.

1 Like

Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Dec 29, 2013
Check apc.com.ng for better details

I can see you are a big loser...
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by biafrasun: 9:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
my brother there's conspiracy behind APC and that's to islamise Nigeria period.

1 Like

Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by earthgreeners(m): 9:47pm On Dec 29, 2013
mehn, Oh God!!! why are some people without brains?
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
Yes. APC is by all standard and measure an Islamic brotherhood party sponsored by the same sponsors of Bokoharam. It is not for everybody to understand but surely very soon Nigerians will see it. I pity Christians who are supporting APC for they shall live to regret it; Politics aside, you don't play politics with your freedom.

mark my words: next year will be too hot for people to survive in Nigeria. There will be extreme heat that GEJ will grow extremely strong to arrest all the political criminals in Nigeria and try them for corruption. I'm not saying that you should believe me but just watch and see what will happen.

Nigeria will give birth by next year. Nigeria is heavily pregnant and many haven't known what it will deliver, for sure 3 or 4 countries are coming out of NIGERIA SOON.

APC IS TRYING TO ISLAMISE NIGERIA; SO BEWARE.

1 Like

Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by Gamji007: 9:56pm On Dec 29, 2013
The different strategies employed by these PDP brats is getting boring. You guys really need to get more sophisticated.

Mtchwwww!
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by egift(m): 10:15pm On Dec 29, 2013
Only a dundy will believe the lies, half truth, propaganda and division that PDP is telling. OP go get the full list and being a crook.
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by IboKiller: 10:17pm On Dec 29, 2013
earthgreeners: mehn, Oh God!!! why are some people without brains?
Your question should be: why are Ibos without brain?
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by IboKiller: 10:19pm On Dec 29, 2013
Joevics: Could APC be the Nigerian
version of the Egyptian
Muslim Brotherhood Party?
Check out this:
1. Party Leader - North: Gen
Muhammadu Buhari (Muslim).
2. Party Leader - South: Bola
Ahmed Tinubu (Muslim).
3. National Chairman:
Abdulkareem Bisi Akande
(Muslim). 4. Deputy National Chairman:
Aminu Bello Masari
(Muslim).
5. National Secretary: Tijjani
Musa Tumsah (Muslim).
6. Deputy National Secretary: Nasir El-Rufai (Muslim).
7. National Publicity
Secretary: Lai Muhammad
(Muslim).
8. National Treasurer: Sadiya
Umar Faruq (Muslim) 9. National Financial Secretary:
Alhaji Shaibu Musa
(Muslim).
10. National Youth Leader:
Abubakar Lado (Muslim).
11. National Legal Adviser: Muiz Banie (Muslim). 12.
National Deputy Auditor: Bala
Jibrin (Muslim).
13. National Women Leader:
Sharia Ikeazor (Muslim
convert). 14. Ex-Officio Member: Muniru
Muse (Muslim).
15. Ex-Officio Member: Alhaji
Yemi Sanusi (Muslim).
Yet, these people want us to
believe they are PROGRESSIVES and that APC is
a national party.
Lies like this, are one of the reasons I hate Ibos. Ibos are liars.
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
APC IS A MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PARTY... Yoruba KILLER GO AND DIE

2 Likes

Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by adezjamz(m): 10:27pm On Dec 29, 2013
[size=28pt]Go Station[/size]

1 Like

Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by adezjamz(m): 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
AKUNWATA1: APC IS A MUSLIM BROTHERHOOD PARTY... Yoruba KILLER GO AND DIE

Die hating, ur palava

1 Like

Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by kel4soft: 10:29pm On Dec 29, 2013
All I have to say. One man's terrorist is another man's hero. Applicable to GEJ vs APC leaders
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by BishopMagic: 10:34pm On Dec 29, 2013
Ibo-Killer:
Lies like this, are one of the reasons I hate Ibos. Ibos are liars.

you are such a f00l

2 Likes

Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by Nobody: 12:41am On Dec 30, 2013
I. Wnt allow my Emotion to speak for M̶̲̥̅̊ξ.

As wel as it is politics,anything is allowed

1 Like

Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by Psylas(m): 2:46am On Dec 30, 2013
Ibo-Killer:
Your question should be: why are Ibos without brain?
the question should be why are most yoruba pple bastards,
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by backtosender: 3:13am On Dec 30, 2013
Bishop Magic:

you are such a f00l
i think he need bigger fire than this one
Re: Could APC Be The Nigerian Version Of The Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood Party? by backtosender: 3:15am On Dec 30, 2013
We say no to boko harams

we should brand them terrorist group the way Egypt did

(1) (Reply)

2015: APC Plans To Impose Islamic Agenda –PDP / NSE & COREN Websites Show That Aregbesola Is An Engineer / Soyinka’s Odyssey And Nigeria’s Destiny By Prof. Itse Sagay (SAN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.