Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,319 members, 7,957,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:38 PM

Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit (8722 Views)

Jonathan Endorses Gov Jang’s Faction / Gov. Jang - God Is Punishing Plateau For Her Sins / Wikileaks: Gov. Jang Lagely Responsible For Jos Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by Dovahkiin(m): 12:45pm On Dec 30, 2013
ayd91: Lame brains bring lame ideas.
Are Nigerians that dumb? I swear the middle east will be the death of us (if we don't wake up), Israel and UAE + the rest.

Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by Jordanmusa(m): 1:35pm On Dec 30, 2013
trenchcoat: and a pig speaks!

1. Jang played a dirty role in the Jos crisis by trying to chase Hausa/Fulani out of Jos, now the repercussion is affecting him, devise any means you have, for your information I am currently negotiating with a Beromite to buy a land in Du in fact close to you, I beg you to please Go and Die Jang!

https://www.nairaland.com/762425/wikileaks-gov-jang-lagely-responsible

2. It is better you kill a Fulani than to steal his cow, most of these Beromites are cattle rustlers, so these Fulani's come back to take their cattle or to deal with thieves who stole their cattle,imagine a birom man with 50 cattle shocked where did he get all those

3. Jang go and die as the assasins you are training will not drive away the Hausa/Fulani in the state. We are ever ready for you. Bas.tard!

If you are down with Jang fvck you too! angry...Go and die! grin
Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by Sadiss: 3:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
trenchcoat:

1. Jang played a dirty role in the Jos crisis by trying to chase Hausa/Fulani out of Jos, now the repercussion is affecting him, devise any means you have, for your information I am currently negotiating with a Beromite to buy a land in Du in fact close to you, I beg you to please Go and Die Jang!

2. It is better you kill a Fulani than to steal his cow, most of these Beromites are cattle rustlers, so these Fulani's come back to take their cattle or to deal with thieves who stole their cattle,imagine a birom man with 50 cattle shocked where did he get all those

3. Jang go and die as the assasins you are training will not drive away the Hausa/Fulani in the state. We are ever ready for you. Bas.tard!

Guy Honestly u knew what is going on in that area.....great analysis. sad

1 Like

Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by trenchcoat: 3:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
pawesome:
ehm.....

u b EDJAIT
Wawan yaro....welldone superman

ehmmm... u b Jang asssshole
Ubanka ne wawa, shege dan karuwa jikan burkutu, cousin din goskolo grin

Instead of you guys to search for clemency you are busy trying to equip yourselves with guns with pig blood runing in your brains only to kill people you are jealous of, nobody stops you from working but you always allow your wives to suffer and steal their money only to go and drink burkutu from morning till day break. Your devil Jang knows the implications that was why he had to stop you rag head basta.rds from drinking...yan burauba! angry

Go and die! We still dey kampe tongue
Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by wola44: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
If na APC state, People will have been attacking the state by now.

1 Like

Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by trenchcoat: 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jordanmusa another pig brain
Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by GenWOJUOLA(m): 6:01am On Dec 31, 2013
Kk, so after exposing him, GEJ decides to cover up his evil by using Jang, claimin they are just a security outfit, i think OBJ was right about dose snipers. But we were too blind lookin at d messenger not d message. Remember it was d same Jang GEJ used to factionalize the NGF. Hmmmm,

1 Like

Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by IdomaLikita: 8:29am On Dec 31, 2013
trenchcoat:

Oh Shit, Here comes my Cravings for Human Meat Again!

1 Like

Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by saintneo(m): 10:59am On Dec 31, 2013
Idoma Likita:

Seems you Likitas have started your strike already; thus no more cadaver to feast one ..... Lolz
Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by walex2(m): 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is a welcome idea and hope for the Plateau people. If u follow the insecurity trends in plateau state u will agree with me that the core north are the problem of plateau people and their aim is to distablise jos and Berom people. I can authoritatively tell that the popular Terminus market in Jos and the best market in west Africa was bombed by former president Ibrahim Babangida to distablise the economy of Jos. The reampant invading of villages in Plateau state by the Fulani herdman is a predetermned attempt to wipe out Berom people on the surface of earth. This intervention would have come earlier from the Governor to save his people please don't read politics into it, am not a supporter of PDP but the Party would always carry the day in Plateau state and secondly Jang is on his last term in office and he is too old to even fight for any political office again. He has been a Vovernor in three state in Nigeria what else does he want.

1 Like

Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by trenchcoat: 9:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
walex2: This is a welcome idea and hope for the Plateau people. If u follow the insecurity trends in plateau state u will agree with me that the core north are the problem of plateau people and their aim is to distablise jos and Berom people. I can authoritatively tell that the popular Terminus market in Jos and the best market in west Africa was bombed by former president Ibrahim Babangida to distablise the economy of Jos. The reampant invading of villages in Plateau state by the Fulani herdman is a predetermned attempt to wipe out Berom people on the surface of earth. This intervention would have come earlier from the Governor to save his people please don't read politics into it, am not a supporter of PDP but the Party would always carry the day in Plateau state and secondly Jang is on his last term in office and he is too old to even fight for any political office again. He has been a Vovernor in three state in Nigeria what else does he want.

The way you sound tells how biased and self centered you are, you must be a Berom man.
1. Are Beroms the only people in Plateau State? Why are the other tribes not fighting the so-called settlers in their place? It's because the crisis was caused by them. Berom people have been fighting and killing themselves for a long time. A Berom man is never productive but full of envy and hatred on the "settlers" they see productive and progressive.

2. Terminus market was bombed by the Dariye and Berom group so as to discourage the Hausa/Fulani from marketing. Dangote wanted to renovate and take it on lease but they refused due to wickedness and lack of foresight. It was because of IBB that Jang was opportuned to be a Governor if not he would have still been in the store of the Airforce as his post of a store keeper, we all know these. So cut the false allegations.

3. The Fulani herdsmen have been reporting to the government about their stolen cattle but the government turned a deaf ear, instead of the government to compensate them they ignored their report, so there is need for the Fulani to get back the stolen cattle from the villages where they see their cattle.

4. He still wants power for your information, he wants to become a Senator.

5. Go and die!
Re: Gov Jang Defends State’s Security Outfit by trenchcoat: 9:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
Idoma Likita:

What is this one saying?

(1) (2) (Reply)

APC Open To All Nigerians Interested In Development, Says Oyegun / Libyan Returnees Seek Relocation From Port Harcourt Airport / Igbos In Canada Berates IPOB Over $20 Entry Fee To Nnamdi Kanu Town Hall Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.