Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You (676 Views)

Hilarious Church Crusade Poster (pics) / Say A Prayer For Yourself And The Poster Above You / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by DonColz1(m): 6:47am On Dec 30, 2013
In this New Year, May the grace of God and the fellowship of the holy spirit abide with you.

May the mercy of God find you in times of temptation and sin.

May you find the faith to continue to worship him in truth and in spirit.

May you never lack anything good this new year.

May the new year bring forth Joy, Peace, happiness and love to you and your family.

I dedicate this prayer to the last poster and all Nairalanders!!!

2 Likes

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by nnamanis(m): 11:23am On Dec 30, 2013
I wish you Long Life And Prosperity.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by CollinsColz(m): 5:26am On Dec 31, 2013
May God provide all your needs
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by LEvuls(m): 7:44am On Dec 31, 2013
My broda i wish u to prosper and become a superstar...

U down :-( if u no send me Oo
people plenty wey go send me Oo
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by Zither(m): 10:52am On Dec 31, 2013
As you step into the New Year, may you and your Family experience God's blessings in their fulness, great victories, long life, unceasing prosperity, miraculous favour and all-round protection from evil.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by Lordlexyy: 11:28am On Dec 31, 2013
The hand of God for favour, safety, joy, peace and posperity rest upon you and your loved ones. May you never stumble and may the enemy never prevailed over you in Jesus' name. Amen. 2014 is your year, go forth and shine.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by DonColz1(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
2014 Shall be your year of Blessings
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
In the name of the Gods, may you have a fresh beginning this year and all you endeavors be successful if you truly deserve it.
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by LoverBoiSwag: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2013
May this year bring you joy and happiness and may God continue to bless you and your family members forever and ever. Amen

1 Like

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by Nobody: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Do you want to know my expectations for 2014? Click here: www.nairaland.com/1575864/expectations-2014
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by buchi4action(m): 1:11am On Jan 01, 2014
God bless u

Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by Praise5: 1:17am On Jan 01, 2014
This is your year of dumb founding testimonies!!!
Re: Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You by LoverBoiSwag: 9:18am On Jan 01, 2014
You shall make it this year

(1) (Reply)

The Redeem Christian Church By Imoh David / Abuja Declaration Has Been Edited / Excerpt Of Paulianity Not Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.