Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Honda Accord Idling Problem - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Honda Accord Idling Problem (636 Views)

Please Is It Bad To Run You Engine Idling With D A/C On For A Long Time. / My Car Vibrates When Engine Is Idling / Does A Car Consume More Fuel When Idling Or When Speeding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord Idling Problem by radeniran(m): 7:51am On Dec 30, 2013
Auto Gurus

I drive a Honda Accord LSI 2.0 97 European model Auto transmission (Honda Bullet) whenever I starts the car in the morning it doesn't idle properly it vibrate continuously and the the indicator on the tachometer reads far less than 1.

Whenever I drive for a long time or travels a long distance after coming to a halt the car idling goes high as far as 2 on the tachometer and goes up

I noticed all these issues after my Brother burnt the car gasket and took it for repairs. All effort to correct the problem by different technicians proved abortive.

So many advice was offered by the technicians which I feel are not correct
1. The engine is weak it has to be changed
2. The piston is bad

I need help on how to resolve the problem
Re: Honda Accord Idling Problem by luvinhubby(m): 10:06am On Dec 30, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/996664/maintenance-tips-honda-cars
Move it to this thread for proper analysis that will benefit other Honda users.

(1) (Reply)

Automobile Locksmith / Are You Nigeria's BEST Car Driver? / To All 2003 Honda Accord Gurus And Users In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.