Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,679 members, 7,851,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:09 PM

My Complain About "Mtn" To The Nigeria Communications Commission"ncc" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / My Complain About "Mtn" To The Nigeria Communications Commission"ncc" (1020 Views)

Nigeria Does Not Want MTN “to Die” From $5.2bn Fine-Communications Minister / MTN To Buy Visafone Communications / Raymond Dokpesi Steps Down As DAAR Communications Chairman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Complain About "Mtn" To The Nigeria Communications Commission"ncc" by PresidentAde(m): 9:19am On Dec 30, 2013
Hi NCC,,,,

****** I know you people are responsible & professional set of people and I'm also sure the NCC will be responsible enough to Investigate my Claims & Accusation......

I know you people will have heard & seen different promo packages fro MTN & I'm Sure a lot of people are tired of this ishhh,,,especially me.

I just want to bring this to the notice of everyone including NCC...

I use an MTN line & i get @least 5 promo messages from MTN in a day...from number this number "5045"

Now the main issue is that i called their care line "180" to ask them to stop sending promo messages to me but i was shocked @ what they told me,,,,,,,The 1st time i called i was attended to by a rude lady,,,..below is what transpired between the both of us....

**Lady MTN** Good morning,,welcome to MTN Nigeria how may i help you ?

**Me** Good morning I'm bla bla bla calling 4rn bla bla bla,,please I'll like you to help me de-activate all promo Massages attached to my line by MTN.

**Lady MTN** I can't do that & MTN does not send Promo Msgs to people.

**Me** if MTN is not responsible for the promo messages then who is ?

**Lady MTN** You can't go to the bank and ask for customers details ,,,its not MTN****& she ended the call**

***Omo i was so Angry ***

I later called their care line & i was attended to by a cool headed lady..........She told me that those massages are not Directly from MTN ,,that is a "third party thing" that MTN is just a partner & they just disburse the Message to the agreed randomly selected numbers ..........She later told me that she can't get my number out of the list that its above her pay grade...******Even when its against my Wish****...

Now if you get the logic here,,,, MTN is not really to take all the blames for those promo,,,then they partner with a company to do it,,,,,,,so if anything goes wrong,,,MTN can still work out of it CLEAN but they both share the profit......

My issue is WHY must they compel me to receive those promo messages even when its against my WISH................Why MTN why?

"Nigeria Communications Commission NCC," why ?
Re: My Complain About "Mtn" To The Nigeria Communications Commission"ncc" by PresidentAde(m): 9:20am On Dec 30, 2013

Re: My Complain About "Mtn" To The Nigeria Communications Commission"ncc" by dombible(m): 10:34am On Dec 30, 2013
President Ade: ..
i too i'm tired of mtn.
Re: My Complain About "Mtn" To The Nigeria Communications Commission"ncc" by dombible(m): 10:36am On Dec 30, 2013
President Ade: ..
i too i'm tired of mtn.some times they wil deduct ur money 4 wat u did nt aprove.

(1) (Reply)

Bonazer For Different Types Of 50kg Bags Of Rice / Used Carton For Sale / Ways Of Making Money As A Teenager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.