Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,104 members, 7,818,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria (587 Views)

Let Us Pray For Hamed-djdola. / Let Us Pray For Nigeria!!! / Dreamt Of Plane Crash: Let Us Pray! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:19pm On Dec 30, 2013
As we step into 2014 I want us to join our heads in prayer for this beloved country. Though it seems corruption, terrorisim and the likes has become a threat to our dear nation, the least we can do is pray for what we need is a national revival and I would love for us to start with a word of prayer from every one of us irrespective of religion.

Please do not derail this thread, GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Pelummy(f): 3:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Hmmmm

my prayer goes like this

Healing over the economy, restoration of agriculture, and godly leadership

brb
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2013
Let's us pray for the fear of God in the hearts and minds of our leaders, that they may carry out their duties with sincere honesty and transparancy.. Amen
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by dorox(m): 3:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
How has the prayers that have been offered by millions of Nigerians since the formation of the country to date changed the country for the better? Don't delude yourself that you can make Nigeria better by typing a few words prayer from your bedroom.
There is the MFM prayer city where people pray continuously every day, withiout a moment of rest, yet the only change is that the country's pile of shit is getting bigger still.
So my advice for you is to think of something useful to do with whatever free time you may have instead of wasting it shouting like a mental assylum escapee.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 30, 2013
^^Did u really have to?

Nairaland has turned into a home where pple hurl insults at each oda unneccessarily, its. Totally disheartening.

Smh @d leaders of tomorrow...it is well
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by dorox(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
irpheezy: ^^Did u really have to?

Nairaland has turned into a home where pple hurl insults at each oda unneccessarily, its. Totally disheartening.

I was just trying to be helful by giving a friendly advice.
If you think I am wrong, I would like you to mention an instance that prayer was helful to the country.
In what way was my comment insultive?
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2013
It's pretty much better i pray for myself and my family than wasting my precious time praying for this bizzare country. The country that didn't make me what i am today.
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 4:36pm On Dec 30, 2013
De Tus: It's pretty much better i pray for myself and my family than wasting my precious time praying for this bizzare country. The country that didn't make me what i am today.

Great! How about praying for the sake of posterity?
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2013
Well, i don't think it's so necessary at the moment. I am too busy for that. Nigeria as an entity needs some radical changes. I rather die for Australia than Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Miner13: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2013
irpheezy: ^^Did u really have to?

And will you be a follower of tommorrow

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Miner13: 5:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
God bless nigeria
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by DAvIt0(m): 6:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Pelummy: Hmmmm

my prayer goes like this

Healing over the economy, restoration of agriculture, and godly leadership

brb

Godly
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Pelummy(f): 9:17pm On Dec 30, 2013
DAvIt0:

Godly
hey! don't u know the diff BTW God & god ?

SMH
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by CriminalIbos: 9:34pm On Dec 30, 2013
gods divide nigeria..! Ase ooO

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:46pm On Dec 30, 2013
Which God do I pray to

I am confused!
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 11:47am On Jan 04, 2014
irpheezy: As we step into 2014 I want us to join our heads in prayer for this beloved country. Though it seems corruption, terrorisim and the likes has become a threat to our dear nation, the least we can do is pray for what we need is a national revival and I would love for us to start with a word of prayer from every one of us irrespective of religion.

Please do not derail this thread, GOD BLESS NIGERIA

I usually reserve sarcasm to chastise such pure and unadulterated post but to one so mor0nic as yours, it would be lost.

What am saying is this. Corporate religion offers nothing more than an intangible emotional solace to those who require it.

Keep praying.. While other nations are improving in their industrialization.

Posts like this are the reasons atheist insults us Christians.
Re: Nairalanders, Let Us Pray For Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
^^ and hw has praying for Nigeria curbed its growth in terms of "industrialization"?

Ur pathetic IQ nd sense of discretion is really pitiable, pls tk ur sorry excuse of comment nd shove in ur ass

(1) (Reply)

Th Dividend Of Godliness / UNDERSTANDING RESTITUTION ( Part 2 ) / When Heaven Opens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.