Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,886 members, 7,810,405 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:24 AM

Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash (1765 Views)

Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Buhari Falls Sick Again, Secretely Flown Abroad Yesterday Midnight / Buhari Flown Abroad For Prostate Cancer Checkup - The Herald (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by FKO1(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
Sources within Edo
State government have revealed that the car
accident which occurred yesterday between the
Governor of Edo State, Comrade Adams
Oshiomhole and another car is more serious
than the state government makes to appear.
The Governor has been reportedly flown out of
the country for emergency treatment but the
name of hospital is being shrouded in secrecy.
All efforts by us to get the pictures of the said
car which was reportedly hit has yielded no
concrete result.

SOURCE
http://waffihub..com/2013/12/oshiomhole-flown-abroad-over-severe.html?m=1

http://www.nigerianbulletin.com/threads/oshiomhole-flown-abroad-over-severe-injuries-gotten-from-auto-crash.31420/

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by Jakumo(m): 4:29pm On Dec 30, 2013
I would be interesting to see statistics on just how many people have been killed in or by government vehicular convoys as they careen about the roads of Nigeria at suicidal speeds.

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by taharqa: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2013
Any better Source??.... Anyways, God's healings on my Gov, regardless of what is reali going on

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by Nobody: 4:52pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nigeria leaders sef,Tinubu has ruled Lagos for 16years yet he couldnt fix one health center that handle his knee jerk.
Oshiomole now cant even find a suitable hospital in Benin City that will treat this minor bruises he incured while moving on the roads he tarred.
Rochas was rushed abroad for headache yet everyday on AIT we see hw good and wonderful our health centres are but those that built them cant use them.

The same thing to Mama Peace,Amaechi and the rest of us....i hail thee my country

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by fr3do(m): 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
Nelson Mandela was never flown out

Anyway hope he recovers speedingly
Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by Nobody: 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2013
GO and DIE comes to mind. Hmmmm

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by cashkid18(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2013
i pray dt he wont GO there N DIE
Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by Femolacaster(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2013
Oshio baba....quick recovery o!
Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by israel007: 8:37pm On Dec 30, 2013
May God heal you.
Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by DrOBD(m): 12:07am On Dec 31, 2013
Wish you a speedy recovery my Governor. We are praying for you
Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 31, 2013
Buddah Monk: Nigeria leaders sef,Tinubu has ruled Lagos for 16years yet he couldnt fix one health center that handle his knee jerk.
Oshiomole now cant even find a suitable hospital in Benin City that will treat this minor bruises he incured while moving on the roads he tarred.
Rochas was rushed abroad for headache yet everyday on AIT we see hw good and wonderful our health centres are but those that built them cant use them.

The same thing to Mama Peace,Amaechi and the rest of us....i hail thee my country

Just as Jonathan served as Dep. Governor and Governor and could not come up with an hospital anywhere in Bayelsa. He is been President for more than four years and hasn't started a single hospital project. Jonathan and his wife have visited hospitals in U.K, Switzerland and Germany more than any politician in Nigeria.
Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by Demdem(m): 12:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Was going abroad neccessary? whats the nature of his injuries?
Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by talktimi(m): 3:22am On Dec 31, 2013
Jenams: GO and DIE comes to mind. Hmmmm
seems the 2 million naira didnt properly appease her tears. There's something about widows and there's also something powerful about the human tongue. Lets hope its nothing serious like the original story made us believe

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by talktimi(m): 3:26am On Dec 31, 2013
payless:

Just as Jonathan served as Dep. Governor and Governor and could not come up with an hospital anywhere in Bayelsa. He is been President for more than four years and hasn't started a single hospital project. Jonathan and his wife have visited hospitals in U.K, Switzerland and Germany more than any politician in Nigeria.
true true YOU NO GET SENSE

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by Nobody: 3:30am On Dec 31, 2013
talktimi: true true YOU NO GET SENSE

Bleep you b1tch! I don't really blame you coz you're one of the Jonathanians.
Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by LMAyedun(m): 5:13am On Dec 31, 2013
talktimi: true true YOU NO GET SENSE
LOL!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by talktimi(m): 5:25am On Dec 31, 2013
payless:

Bleep you b1tch! I don't really blame you coz you're one of the Jonathanians.
undecided doesnt change the fact of your stvpidity which is very plenty sha. Sorry u hia

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole Flown Abroad Over Severe Injuries gotten From Auto Crash by ruffhandu: 8:41am On Dec 31, 2013
Ah! I thought they said no one was injured in the crash that involved a peugeot J5 or so.

Sorry bro, you'll be fine.

(1) (Reply)

University Lecturer Dresses In Ebola Suit To Lecture His Students / Pictorial History Of Northern Nigeria / Leaked!!! Questions OBJ Asked Jonathan At The Abeokuta Meeting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.