Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? (943 Views)

See The Big Reptile Killed Beside My House This Afternoon / Please I Dnt Knw How To Comment / "Following" Page And Less Annoying Notifications (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by barbiee: 4:57pm On Dec 30, 2013
I'm just being curious here, why do nairalanders care so much about been first to post a comment or if their posts make it to the front page? Is there like a reward attached 2 it or sumtin? Cos I dnt get it. I rarely post on NL most tyms I jst cum online read some some stories, laugh then log out without even commenting and I really want to know why you guys are so excited abt these stuff. yesterday I read a post where the poster was actually thankin God nd seun for puttin his post on d FP apparently that has been his long term goal.. Pls dnt criticise me for wanting to know.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 30, 2013
me self go like to know o
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by Sodiq3(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
barbiee: I'm just being curious here, why do nairalanders care so much about been first to post a comment or if their posts make it to the front page? Is there like a reward attached 2 it or sumtin? Cos I dnt get it. I rarely post on NL most tyms I jst cum online read some some stories, laugh then log out without even commenting and I really want to know why you guys are so excited abt these stuff. yesterday I read a post where the poster was actually thankin God nd seun for puttin his post on d FP apparently that has been his long term goal.. Pls dnt criticise me for wanting to know.
Ask Suen...Moreover, I'm second to Comment... grin
barbiee: I'm just being curious here, why do nairalanders care so much about been first to post a comment or if their posts make it to the front page? Is there like a reward attached 2 it or sumtin? Cos I dnt get it. I rarely post on NL most tyms I jst cum online read some some stories, laugh then log out without even commenting and I really want to know why you guys are so excited abt these stuff. yesterday I read a post where the poster was actually thankin God nd seun for puttin his post on d FP apparently that has been his long term goal.. Pls dnt criticise me for wanting to know.
Ask Suen...Moreover, I'm second to Comment...
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by BankManager(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2013
@OP:
Don't mind those kids who never get tired of displaying their childish attitute.There was a time i started thinking that maybe when your topic/post is in the Front page or when you're the first to comment,u will be rewarded MONETARILY..**laughs**I never knew it wasn't so...Just the FUN i guess..!

Even at that,those guys are taking it too far.

U know,a situation where you allow KIDS,who ought to still be watching cartoons or playing with toys,accessible to the internet,they never get tired of displaying their brattish attitude.That's the case of some nairalanders..!

The craze for front page/first to comment/First to Start a New Page is irritating,childish,puerile,immature,jejune and babyish..!!!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by barbiee: 11:18pm On Dec 30, 2013
Lolz, thanks y'all 4 clearing dat up
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by nony43(m): 8:06am On Jan 01, 2021
I used to think that they share money for bn the first to comment
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by sammysmiles(m): 10:56am On Jan 01, 2021
undecided
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by lucifar000: 6:56am On Jan 07, 2021
Pay your postpaid mobile, landline broadband bill online with bsnl payment online portal using UPI, net banking, debit or credit card and get additional rewards on each online payment made and make secure for each payment before using dependable internet connection along with the right steps.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by aadiv: 2:00pm On Jan 16, 2021
Fabulous post, you have denoted out some fantastic points, I likewise think this s a very wonderful website. I will visit again for more quality contents and also, recommend this site to all. Thanks. 먹튀검증사이트
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by aadiv: 8:49am On Jan 23, 2021
If someone week i really ashen-haired not actually pretty, whether you will lite grope a present, thought to follow us to displays bursting with ends of the earth considerably? Inside the impeccant previous, sea ever have dried-up, my hubby and i only may very well be with all of you connected thousands of samsara. 먹튀검증사이트
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Front Page And Ist To Comment? by itamarzixuan: 10:21am On Feb 24, 2021
Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) will be releasing the UP Board Admit Card 2021 for Class 12 in January. The UP Board Class 12 Admit Card only can be downloaded by the schools using their user ID and password through the official website of the State Board. Students can collect their UP 12th Admit Cards from their school. It is necessary that students carry the admit card of UP 12th 2021 on the exam days as otherwise they will not be allowed to sit for the exam. UP Board 12th Admit Card 2021

(1) (Reply)

Incredible!!!:- Meet The Chinese Man Who Can Sleep On A Single Rope / Life Is A Mystery / Ten Lessons Nairaland Has Taught Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.