Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 AM

Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. (816 Views)

Flying Eagles Unveil Squad For Ghana Friendly / Nigeria Vs Ghana: Friendly (1 - 0) - Live / Nigeria Vs Ghana Friendly Rescheduled For October (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by Chartey(m): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2013
Argentina are considering setting
up a friendly game against Ghana
in their build up to the 2014
World Cup to help them face
Nigeria in next year’s
tournament in Brazil.
According to reports from
Argentina, the country’s football
federation have penciled down
Ghana as one of the countries to
play to help them have an idea
about the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
The South American team are
pondering over a friendly with
either Ghana or the Ivory Coast on
June 4.
This would enable them sharpen up
for their final group game at the
World Cup against Nigeria.
The Argentinians will face the
Super Eagles for a third time in the
same group after 2002 and 2010.
Ghana on their part have a tough
task to progress out of a group that
comprises Germany, Portugal and
the USA.

http://ghanasoccernet.com/argentina-considering-ghana-friendly-ahead-of-2014-world-cup
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2013
let them play all the african teams. Super Eagles are still SUPER grin grin

1 Like

Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by Syenite(m): 8:03pm On Dec 30, 2013
Wash. The Nigerian style of play is different from that of other African countries. If them like make them play Biafra to prepare against Nigeria. grin
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by Jiggaman101: 8:56pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chartey: Argentina are considering setting
up a friendly game against Ghana
in their build up to the 2014
World Cup to help them face
Nigeria in next year’s
tournament in Brazil.
According to reports from
Argentina, the country’s football
federation have penciled down
Ghana as one of the countries to
play to help them have an idea
about the Super Eagles of Nigeria.
The South American team are
pondering over a friendly with
either Ghana or the Ivory Coast on
June 4.
This would enable them sharpen up
for their final group game at the
World Cup against Nigeria.
The Argentinians will face the
Super Eagles for a third time in the
same group after 2002 and 2010.
Ghana on their part have a tough
task to progress out of a group that
comprises Germany, Portugal and
the USA.

http://ghanasoccernet.com/argentina-considering-ghana-friendly-ahead-of-2014-world-cup

They are playing Nigeria masters to prepare for the students. Argentina is doing the right thing. Hey know if they can beat Ghana then Nigeria shouldn't be a problem because Ghana always beat Nigeria with ease.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by safarigirl(f): 9:09pm On Dec 30, 2013
Jigga_man101:

They are playing Nigeria masters to prepare for the students. Argentina is doing the right thing. Hey know if they can beat Ghana then Nigeria shouldn't be a problem because Ghana always beat Nigeria with ease.
lol, jigga ma niggah, you mEan after playing you guys, Argentina will trash us the same way Mali smoked you guys after we made minced meat of them?

Chaley, you know say Messi no be problem, I still love you though

3 Likes

Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by GHKWAME1: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
safarigirl: lol, jigga ma niggah,
mmmmmm, I am jealous!
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by safarigirl(f): 9:31pm On Dec 30, 2013
GH^KWAME:
I am jealous!
lmao, don't be jealous o, me and jigga are frenemies. How body na?
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by GHKWAME1: 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2013
safarigirl: lmao, don't be jealous o, me and jigga are frenemies. How body na?
Psychologically, men have a harder time than women being " just friends " with the opposite sex..... Body make hot sha!
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by safarigirl(f): 10:04pm On Dec 30, 2013
GH^KWAME:
Psychologically, men have a harder time than women being " just friends " with the opposite sex..... Body make hot sha!
well, men will be men and safari will be safari.
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by GHKWAME1: 10:10pm On Dec 30, 2013
safarigirl: well, men will be men and safari will be safari.
why are you always in a combative mood? Anyway, you are growing on me sha!
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by chriskwaku: 10:13pm On Dec 30, 2013
Thats more like it. I want to see how the defence will handle messi di maria s.auguro and co to prepare them for ozil and ronaldo
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by safarigirl(f): 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2013
GH^KWAME:
why are you always in a combative mood? Anyway, you are growing on me sha!
I'm not always combative, I can be funny too and sarcastic. Chai, I may have to start re-branding my person on here

1 Like

Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by GHKWAME1: 10:23pm On Dec 30, 2013
safarigirl: I'm not always combative, I can be funny too and sarcastic. Chai, I may have to start re-branding my person on here
You are unique in your own way, let us see the sexy feminine side of you. I must confess, you really gave me sleepless nights on that Thread. Anyway, It's not the same without you around on that Thread.
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by Chartey(m): 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2013
GH^KWAME:
You are unique in your own way, let us see the sexy feminine side of you. I must confess, you really gave me sleepless nights on that Thread. Anyway, It's not the same without you around on that Thread.
Sorry pls, this thread isn't for setting p. Safari, just pm him your number and lets discuss this game on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by safarigirl(f): 11:54pm On Dec 30, 2013
Chartey:
Sorry pls, this thread isn't for setting p. Safari, just pm him your number and lets discuss this game on this thread.
LMAO, kai! GuY you no try o

@GHKwame, so una never close that thread
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by GHKWAME1: 6:46am On Dec 31, 2013
safarigirl: LMAO, kai! GuY you no try o

@GHKwame, so una never close that thread
kiki! Don't mind that guy, na ma guy for twitter »»» @chuksineh ... He is married to a Ghanaian. Y'all should check his site »»» http://www.chuksineh.com/ ...............

Close ke! 2708 pages and counting. Something tells me you view as a guest once a while. I guess it won't hurt if you post a new year message on that thread tomorrow.... Anyhow, why are you stylishly avoiding my questions?(you know which ones I am referring to).
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by greatwaters: 7:36am On Dec 31, 2013
Ghkwame and Safarigirl, please stop derailing this thread. I go do you wetin you dey do Ideye and osaze o.
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by GHKWAME1: 8:30am On Dec 31, 2013
greatwaters: Ghkwame and Safarigirl, please stop derailing this thread. I go do you wetin you dey do Ideye and osaze o.
kwaaaaaa! If this Thread should proceed, na E-war tinz oo!
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by safarigirl(f): 8:56am On Dec 31, 2013
GH^KWAME:
kwaaaaaa! If this Thread should proceed, na E-war tinz oo!
azzin eh, but let it be known that Jigga started it. We were all fine until he pulled the 'Master' card
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by greatwaters: 9:34am On Dec 31, 2013
I think Argentina is getting it wrong. Ghana's style of football is different from Nigeria's. The black stars seem 2 play more through the mid-field while the Super eagles prefer the flanks but occasionally spring surprises through mid-field.
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by safarigirl(f): 9:46am On Dec 31, 2013
greatwaters: I think Argentina is getting it wrong. Ghana's style of football is different from Nigeria's. The black stars seem 2 play more through the mid-field while the Super eagles prefer the flanks but occasionally spring surprises through mid-field.
bros no tell them, for all you know, there might be Argies on NL, make dem just dey jonz themselves
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by greatwaters: 10:17am On Dec 31, 2013
Lol, like Sabella himself on NL? Its quite possible sha. But I doubt many argies speak English.
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by safarigirl(f): 11:02am On Dec 31, 2013
greatwaters: Lol, like Sabella himself on NL? Its quite possible sha. But I doubt many argies speak English.
erm...Google translate has made it fairly easy to pick information in any language
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by Nobody: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2013
Argentina don't need to play anybody to win Nigeria.
They're the official husbands of Nigeria.
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by greatwaters: 12:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
safarigirl: erm...Google translate has made it fairly easy to pick information in any language
Yea, thats true. BTW, have u heard anything about Ilori's internationa future?
Re: Argentina Prepares For Nigeria With Ghana Friendly. by Chartey(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
greatwaters:
Yea, thats true. BTW, have u heard anything about Ilori's internationa future?
That guy doesn't look like someone who wants to play for Nigeria and i don't think he's a player that can make a whole lot of difference at Super Eagles level.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation To A 'leg-tying' Ritual For The French Players / Picture Of Stephen Keshi As The Super Eagle's Captain. / Libya Stripped Of Right To Host 2017 Nations Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.