Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,190 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly (1536 Views)

Buhari To Spend 6.9 Billion On Aso Rock Zoo / VP Osinbajo Preaches At Aso Villa Chapel(photos) / Animals In Aso Rock Zoo Eat More Than Some Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by ceah(m): 1:22am On Dec 31, 2013
TWO ANIMALS IN ASO ROCK ZOO TO EARN ‪N3 Million‬ PER MONTH FROM THE 2014 BUDGET.

How much will each of 160 million Nigerians get if we are spending 3Million on 2 animals per month. that means each animal will earn N 1.5 Million per month.
- Pls what are the names of these animals?
- How many Nigerians earn 100,000 Naira a month?
- What are the functions of these 2 Animals at Aso Rock Zoo ?
- Are these Animals from Saturn ?
- Please! Help me with more questions for these Animals as i am confused ... grin grin grin grin

NB: If Animals can dash us human right just as in fela's Music, don't you think these 2 Animals deserve the budget grin grin grin grin
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by fingard02k(m): 2:04am On Dec 31, 2013
my hand no dey this o
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by Jakumo(m): 2:40am On Dec 31, 2013
A hippopotamus can eat currency notes valued at more than 50 million naira per day, with ease. Don't be an enemy of progress. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by santakris(m): 3:43am On Dec 31, 2013
Some animals are very expensive to maintain. Hv u seen a shepopotamus b4?
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by Nobody: 6:12am On Dec 31, 2013
Yes, bcox GEJ values the Animals more..., well let him do as he wish; its his last year of ruling!
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 31, 2013
Hmm, just passing

Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by arcis: 6:44am On Dec 31, 2013
It is very sad that we continue to shout, cry, talk and continue to criticize GEJ hoping that he will change but it seams that all criticism is entering deaf ear. It saddens me that GEJ continues to deflect the hopes of majority of Nigerians who voted him in with the hope that with his poor background he will see things from the masses point of view but unfortunately the disappointment continues to magnify.

For the purpose of analysis lets take the highlight as budgeted one by one starting with the budget for the 2 animals in the Zoo. 34.5M was budgeted for two animals and this translates to 2.875 per month or 95,833 per day. Please make your own conclusions.

2.4B for GEJ and Sambo trips, translate to 200M on traveling trips for the 2 executives every month and this averages 6.7M every day. I there for wonder where they will be going to to warrant such blatant wast of public funds. Again you be the judge.

362M for means in the presidency translates to 30M every month and an average of 1M every day. Looks like Nigeria is so so super rich that the presidency will be throwing parties every day to be able to use of 1m every day as budgeted for meals alone. This exclude for contingency parting that may be thrown from time to time that is embedded in other areas of the budget. Again please be the judge in the a country where millions go to bed without food and people die every day from lack of medical facilities.

834M for fueling of Generators. This particular budget is very significant and it goes to show that the Presidency has lost confidence it its ability to provide power as needed in Nigeria despite all the colossal amount been budgeted for power. I will leave you to do the arithmetic as i am beginning to have headache from thinking about all unfortunate mess. Why will the recurrent expenditure not be more than 70% of the total budget with this stupid and merciless way of stealing and wasting our common wealth.

Indeed GEJ has thrown back the Presidency to the North with his actions and inaction.

cause i can not see anything to make the majority return him come 2015 except the election is massively rigged. I know die hard GEJ supporters will counter this argument but posterity will judge.
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by ceah(m): 7:53am On Dec 31, 2013
arcis: ...........

cause i can not see anything to make the majority return him come 2015 except the election is massively rigged. I know die hard GEJ supporters will counter this argument but posterity will judge.

Bro... You have done your part. God Bless you embarassed

Welcome to Animal Farm...
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by TheLastNazgul(m): 8:05am On Dec 31, 2013
We all know who the animals are- a certain inane FISHerman,and his obese beau better known as Madame Shepopotamus.
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by ceah(m): 11:18am On Dec 31, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: We all know who the animals are- a certain inane FISHerman,and his obese beau better known as Madame Shepopotamus.

tongue
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by phapi(m): 11:25am On Dec 31, 2013
It sounds so un civil when citizens of this nation doesn't put their facts straight,if u wanna criticise make it logical and unbiased

LET see hw 2014 budget will luk lyk when it finally passed
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by ceah(m): 3:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
phapi: It sounds so un civil when citizens of this nation doesn't put their facts straight,if u wanna criticise make it logical and unbiased

What ? The budget content is everywhere online....
Learn to use google
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by wirinet(m): 4:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Should Nigerians be responsible for the upkeep of the president 's pets? how much was he spending on them before he became president and how much will he be spending on them when he leaves aso rock.

This is a glaring case of abuse of office.

Abeg helep me ask aunt ngozi what happened to the monetization policy of her first coming, whereby all allowances are paid to public officers to take care of all their official entitlements like housing, feeding, transportation, etc.
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by ceah(m): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
wirinet: Should Nigerians be responsible for the upkeep of the president 's pets? how much was he spending on them before he became president and how much will he be spending on them when he leaves aso rock.

This is a glaring case of abuse of office.

Abeg helep me ask aunt ngozi what happened to the monetization policy of her first coming, whereby all allowances are paid to public officers to take care of all their official entitlements like housing, feeding, transportation, etc.

My Brother what can we do ? sad sad sad
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by ceah(m): 8:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
The Last Nazgûl: We all know who the animals are- a certain inane FISHerman,and his obese beau better known as Madame Shepopotamus.

Haha...i no dey oooo
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by duni04(m): 8:16pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hilarious Topic grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by ceah(m): 6:55am On Jan 02, 2014
duni04: Hilarious Topic grin grin grin grin grin

See your Teeth grin grin grin
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by israel007: 7:25am On Jan 02, 2014
Remove the animals from the zoo and put some nigerians there. Standard or living isn't fantastic in nigeria and people won't mind where they are as long as u pay them that money you are giving to animals. Just too much to spend that on animals when citizens are begging daily for food
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by Pain(m): 7:39am On Jan 02, 2014
Dont you know the president has an advanced degree in zoology? At least lets give him a chance to practice his core competency which is animal husbandry.
Re: Budget 2014 : Two Animals at Aso Rock Zoo To Earn 3million Naira Monthly by victorazy(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2014
phapi: It sounds so un civil when citizens of this nation doesn't put their facts straight,if u wanna criticise make it logical and unbiased

Plz don't mind the animals here.
GEJ is going to be the best thing that happenind to Nigeria, no election 2015, he will walk-through.
Ok if the animal story is true, is GEJ the owner of Asorock? Nigeria. Is he the one that build Asorock? IBB did.

(1) (Reply)

Open Letter To All Nigerians In Other African Countries Against Ebola Virus!!! / If Insurgency Lasts For More Than 24 Hrs The Government Has A Hands In It. / Which Of These Great Nigerians Do You Share A Birth Month With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.