Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,741 members, 7,955,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:16 PM

Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj Are Now Official Lovers?!!! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj Are Now Official Lovers?!!! (1023 Views)

Photo Of Timaya And D'Banj This Evening / Male Celebrities Who Crush On Genevieve Nnaji And Their Confessions [list] / 2face And D'banj's Video Shoot In London (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj Are Now Official Lovers?!!! by muscar: 7:21am On Dec 31, 2013
I don't believe it!!! Read for yourself...

According to famous blogger, Linda Ikeji, this is what she stated on her blog early today in quote;

"It's official! D'banj and Genevieve Nnaji are back together!

This is not rumour o...it's fact. The Kokomaster, 33, and Nigerian screen goddess Genevieve Nnaji, 34, are back together two years after they parted ways and this is a LIB exclusive. Genny is currently staying at D'banj's Lekki home, and I hear they are already talking marriage. Yes I said marriage. Don't know if it will happen, but they are currently talking about it, so in case it happens, remember y'all read it here first. *Wink*.

The loved up couple dated on and off from 2009 to 2011 before Genevieve broke off the relationship because of D'banj's commitment issues. Hope it works out for them this time around!"

So glad for them, I really do hope their union survives the 'test of time' with the media house poking their nares into their everyday business.

Haters, have you heard? She is considering marriage!!! Now you can go sniffing around her on what to condemn her with again.

Source at www.lindaikeji..co.uk
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj Are Now Official Lovers?!!! by Phranciz(m): 7:35am On Dec 31, 2013
When will bloggers stop giving people sh!t to digest
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj Are Now Official Lovers?!!! by maingwaest(f): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2013
Good for them, I tink they ll make a good couple. D'banj emulating his mentor Kanye by marrying another power celebrity. Their own pikin name go come be East-west.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj Are Now Official Lovers?!!! by muscar: 12:07am On Jan 01, 2014
Phranciz: When will bloggers stop giving people sh!t to digest

‎​​​​‎​​​​lol,na their only source of income...but as long as it's Lindiway, I believe 70% of what she says
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj Are Now Official Lovers?!!! by muscar: 12:11am On Jan 01, 2014
maingwaest: Good for them, I tink they ll make a good couple. D'banj emulating his mentor Kanye by marrying another power celebrity. Their own pikin name go come be East-west.

Kim? Power celeb? She will be glad if she sees your post.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji And D'banj Are Now Official Lovers?!!! by muscar: 12:23am On Jan 01, 2014

(1) (Reply)

Latest On P-square Partners With International Music Star T.I / Mike Ezuruonye React To Comment Made About His New Car / Lewd Photos : Maheeda Models Ruggedman's Soon To Be Launched Versity Jacket [18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.