Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (344817 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mztubsy(f): 9:57am On Oct 29, 2014
dayoblacky1:
Thank u jare my broda..........God will see us through.
I'm a sis....u wc
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Xtianooooo(m): 9:58am On Oct 29, 2014
Even the high and mighty candidate are yet to be invited for interview, so pls let stop the constant spread of my reliable source rumour. In as much as we await the invitation sms, prayer is the only key that opens every closed doors. Wish each and everyone of us the very best!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 10:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
no anyone that receive sms
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dbearer: 12:00am On Oct 30, 2014
Some one jus called me DT she has gotten hers dont know if its true!?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by gabng(m): 12:10am On Oct 30, 2014
dbearer:

No one has been called yet. Take it from someone who is a candidate of a House of Representative Member.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 4:56am On Oct 30, 2014
Oboy this job stuff is getting closer to the end but we are having too much house of rep candidates, papa working as GM in NPA, ppl having inside men. For us having hope on God. I bet he will never leave or forsake us.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 30, 2014
stlarry001:
Oboy this job stuff is getting closer to the end but we are having too much house of rep candidates, papa working as GM in NPA, ppl having inside men. For us having hope on God. I bet he will never leave or forsake us.

KEEP HOPE ALIVE
Amen!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by gabng(m): 8:49am On Oct 30, 2014
stlarry001:

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

Amen
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by minister85: 8:54am On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=gabng post=27566995]

No one has been called yet. Take it from someone who is a candidate of a House of Representative Member.[/quote those who are candidates of house of rep members are almost true with their training, stop saying what you don't know.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nazadave(f): 11:20am On Oct 30, 2014
dbearer:
Hi dbearer, pls ask her the content of the message cuz I received text also! Mine says NPA wish to inform u, that u have been recruited to defend ur core values in our agency. After examining ur skills, we are impressed with ur creativity and fresh ideas. Due to some logistics problems documentation, job orientation, medicals and training is scheduled to commence on January. U shall be notified of the date and venue in due time. ALHAJI ABBA UMAR RUFIA Human Resources Manager.
Pls ask her the code number they used to send her text.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2014
Nazadave:

Hi dbearer, pls ask her the content of the message cuz I received text also! Mine says NPA wish to inform u, that u have been recruited to defend ur core values in our agency. After examining ur skills, we are impressed with ur creativity and fresh ideas. Due to some logistics problems documentation, job orientation, medicals and training is scheduled to commence on January. U shall be notified of the date and venue in due time. ALHAJI ABBA UMAR RUFIA Human Resources Manager.

Nazadave, pls whn did u get d text? Whr did u do ur exam & whc position u applied for?
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nazadave(f): 11:52am On Oct 30, 2014
chibuikegn:

Nazadave, pls whn did u get d text? Whr did u do ur exam & whc position u applied for?
Thanks
Hi, I got the text on the 22nd Oct. My exam was in lagos, fireman,firewoman

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by troy20(m): 12:21pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nazadave:

Hi, I got the text on the 22nd Oct. My exam was in lagos, fireman,firewoman
was it only for fireman/woman? How about fire officers? and are they done with the text msgs?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by com1990: 12:54pm On Oct 30, 2014
i heard the first batch is out, but i think is for fireman/firewoman not fire officers which will com soon so keep praying
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by osaze110: 12:55pm On Oct 30, 2014
its a lie nobody neva receive any text dont let decive u with blood news am working with edf and a i mean excutive director of finance hv patience pray for ur head
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by osaze110: 12:57pm On Oct 30, 2014
its a lie nobody neva receive any text dont let decive u with blood news am working with edf and a i mean excutive director of finance hv patience pray for ur head infact no interview again every body sud waiting for d finalist

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2014
pls what is de sms code u receive like
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by md4u2: 3:12pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nazadave:

pls just give example of ur sms code from npa
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by gabng(m): 4:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=minister85 post=27572536][/quote]

May your stupidity last till infinity.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by gabng(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
md4u2:
pls just give example of ur sms code from npa

Lies from the pit of heaven.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by gabng(m): 4:20pm On Oct 30, 2014
It is clear that some people are so wicked that they will lie just for the fun of it.

For the dumbhead who says that HoR have started i laugh. You guys sure dont know how NPA works.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mztubsy(f): 5:00pm On Oct 30, 2014
cheesy
stlarry001:

KEEP HOPE ALIVE
u just made me roll off d bed u knw. Lolz
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mac1975(m): 7:22pm On Oct 30, 2014
Hello house,no abuses.Iet those with informations come up with facts.We read Nairaland threads like newspapers.I urge people to desist from informations that are capable of DESTROYING peoples health.Oral interview is clearly stated by NPA b4 training.God help us.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dodooo(m): 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2014
its true that d awaiting list is d final list. they will no be oral interview
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 8:19pm On Oct 30, 2014
mztubsy:
cheesy u just made me roll off d bed u knw. Lolz

But its the truth, it seems everybody on this forum dad is the GM in NPA, I start to wonder how many more have not owned up. But I pray there shortlist us.
God is our strength. Mztubsy how are you and any news from the white house
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mztubsy(f): 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2014
stlarry001:

But its the truth, it seems everybody on this forum dad is the GM in NPA, I start to wonder how many more have not owned up. But I pray there shortlist us.
God is our strength. Mztubsy how are you and any news from the white house
nutn yet my dear.its what my dad fed me with that I told everyone 2days ago.as for now nutn yet.all he said is that the list is ready.I just have no idea why its taking too long to dispatch the sms.a friend told me today that the list is the final list and there won't be any interview.I almost discarded the tot until I remembered her "long leg" status.let's just pray that any list that comes out our names wud be included.the situation of naija is pathetic.every job out there(especially fed govt jobs) is highly politicised.every "who is who" in the corridor of power is hijacking and getting slots for there ppl.....let's keep our arms crossed and our hopes high.it is well.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 30, 2014
Nazadave:

@naza is you only d queen of nairaland forum? Is you only d first person 2 recieved iv in nairaland forum?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 10:52pm On Oct 30, 2014
[quote author=mztubsy post=27594242] hello my sister pls are dey shortlisted d succesfull candidate of fireman firewomen result Tanks
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dbearer: 7:02am On Oct 31, 2014
By first week of Nov every one will know deer position! D process was hijacked by politicians mostly senators, cos it was based on senatorial district d firemen/women list was done by d mgt of NPA,while d officers list was given to d board of NPA,DTS d sharing formula.pls anyone wt use full info should share so DT people can gt on oda plans in deer life
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 31, 2014
dbearer:
By first week of Nov every one will know deer position! D process was hijacked by politicians mostly senators, cos it was based on senatorial district d firemen/women list was done by d mgt of NPA,while d officers list was given to d board of NPA,DTS d sharing formula.pls anyone wt use full info should share so DT people can gt on oda plans in deer life
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 7:36am On Oct 31, 2014
chibuikegn:

NPA dnt have board for now. Their activities are being controled by d Nat Assembly. So how do u know abt d sharing formula?
Pls explain d source of ur info.
Bros whr did u hear dat NPA don't av board for nw....Visit their sites u will see all d board members. TONY ANINEH is the chairman. So I don't believe dat ur info.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 7:56am On Oct 31, 2014
dbearer:
@dbearer am not understand you pls my question here is dat fireman firewomen ar dey recieved there sms? If dey recieved when?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.