Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,994 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (345295 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dbearer: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2014
chibuikegn:

NPA dnt have board for now. Their activities are being controled by d Nat Assembly. So how do u know abt d sharing formula?
Pls explain d source of ur info.
. This shows how misinformed some of us r, as of d firemen/women @nazadave z in d position to speak for d houz
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by muk80(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2014
chibuikegn:

NPA dnt have board for now. Their activities are being controled by d Nat Assembly. So how do u know abt d sharing formula?
Pls explain d source of ur info.
npa have board.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dodooo(m): 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
Board of 10 members plus the chairman 11
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 5:45pm On Oct 31, 2014
mztubsy:
nutn yet my dear.its what my dad fed me with that I told everyone 2days ago.as for now nutn yet.all he said is that the list is ready.I just have no idea why its taking too long to dispatch the sms.a friend told me today that the list is the final list and there won't be any interview.I almost discarded the tot until I remembered her "long leg" status.let's just pray that any list that comes out our names wud be included.the situation of naija is pathetic.every job out there(especially fed govt jobs) is highly politicised.every "who is who" in the corridor of power is hijacking and getting slots for there ppl.....let's keep our arms crossed and our hopes high.it is well.

My dear its really pathetic, most time I get fed up with the whole issue but God is our strength, yours is alittle ok, your dad is there watching your back, me my oldman may have never heard of NPA before but I got a bigger helper up there who I trust and hope on. I pray we are all called. But please do anyone know how the training goes, because I got stuffs that am doing now. Thank to you all. @dbearer and others
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Exmdy: 9:43pm On Oct 31, 2014
stlarry001:

My dear its really pathetic, most time I get fed up with the whole issue but God is our strength, yours is alittle ok, your dad is there watching your back, me my oldman may have never heard of NPA before but I got a bigger helper up there who I trust and hope on. I pray we are all called. But please do anyone know how the training goes, because I got stuffs that am doing now. Thank to you all. @dbearer and others

Your comment is just the only comment worthy of attention, everything is just not normal but sometimes, when you watch things and with the way people influence things, then you wonder if there is God but I know there is and he will prove himself except he isn't. Dats all Brethren

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 10:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Exmdy:

Your comment is just the only comment worthy of attention, everything is just not normal but sometimes, when you watch things and with the way people influence things, then you wonder if there is God but I know there is and he will prove himself except he isn't. Dats all Brethren

My collegue in the making never ever question if there is God because there is, just continue hoping, praying and doing your little best. Its all but one day and we would get to our uhuru and we shall all ECHO we came, we saw, we conquered.
KEEP FAITH ALIVE
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mztubsy(f): 10:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=Alyasaa1 post=27595183][/quote]. Sweerie ,I don't know nutn about that.I applied for fire officer.so its. Only pertaining to that that I have a lil info.wish u goodluck dear.the fireman and firewoman is actually quite easy to get not like the graduate fire officer.if u have been shortlisted u wud definitely get the text.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mztubsy(f): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2014
grin
stlarry001:

please don't be fed up.we r almost there.the time remaining is not up to what we've waited for so long.keep believing and trusting in God.that's what I'm doing over here.it shall end in a testimony....*smiles* think of the 150k salary and the job security that awaits.hahahahaha....we too close to give up now.e go better.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Exmdy: 11:04pm On Oct 31, 2014
stlarry001:

My collegue in the making never ever question if there is God because there is, just continue hoping, praying and doing your little best. Its all but one day and we would get to our uhuru and we shall all ECHO we came, we saw, we conquered.
KEEP FAITH ALIVE

Thanks brother or sister which ever, not questioning if HE exists O'cos HE exists but some shits re demoralising, especially when you look at the trend, you jst damn everything and play against the rules but nevertheless. God pass them all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 11:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
[quote author=mztubsy
Tanks sister u means fireman firewomen u don't hv even a little news on it so pls i want you 2 help me wit 1 tinz, pls ask me your dad about d fireman firewomen recrutment ar dey recieved dere sms or not. Tanks 4 ur concern my god help us 2 get d employer amen!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by troy20(m): 11:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
Alyasaa1:
[quote author=mztubsy
Tanks sister u means fireman firewomen u don't hv even a little news on it so pls i want you 2 help me wit 1 tinz, pls ask me your dad about d fireman firewomen recrutment ar dey recieved dere sms or not. Tanks 4 ur concern my god help us 2 get d employer amen!
though your english leaves much to be desired.cant say if its the nervy experience.and trust me we all feel same way.however at this moment i'll rather get the employment than the employer.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 6:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Troy20 please we are not here to correct english before we derail this tread. To all hopeful, this a new month, a month of divine favour and grace, I see most of us smiling this month. @mztubsy do u have any idea how the training goes. @emsdy we would all get there in no distant a time.
But it has been a long wait, God please let my name be among the favored ones amen.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by troy20(m): 7:17am On Nov 01, 2014
stlarry001:
Troy20 please we are not here to correct english before we derail this tread. To all hopeful, this a new month, a month of divine favour and grace, I see most of us smiling this month. @mztubsy do u have any idea how the training goes. @emsdy we would all get there in no distant a time.
But it has been a long wait, God please let my name be among the favored ones amen.
yea we do.atleast put a little effort to be coherent if for nothing else.just because you just want to nail the job at all cost doesnt mean we neglect basics.the least qualification is even o'level.please Alyassa put a little effort lets struggle less with your meaning.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mztubsy(f): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2014
stlarry001:
happy nu month!...about the training, I don't know.but I cud find out and get back to you guys yea.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 10:23am On Nov 01, 2014
mztubsy:
happy nu month!...about the training, I don't know.but I cud find out and get back to you guys yea.

That's my girl, happy new month too,
Where are u@
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dodooo(m): 7:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
hmmmm any new prospective fire officer's
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by demov5: 8:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
hi
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by demov5: 8:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
everybody in d house,i hail o
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 10:28pm On Nov 01, 2014
demov5:
everybody in d house,i hail o
Relax, elders are sleeping. D will reply u when d wake up
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by stlarry001(m): 5:26am On Nov 02, 2014
chibuikegn:

Relax, elders are sleeping. D will reply u when d wake up

Funny man, to all my colleague, please remember to go to church and let us put our collective issue before God.
There is nothing God with a man with faith can't do.
Be happy because this is our month of divine visitation in jesus name amen

KEEP HOPE ALIVE

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 6:16am On Nov 02, 2014
as we mark 9th month from application while 5th month from aptitude test, lets keep praying, Allah will ans our prayer amen

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 6:18am On Nov 02, 2014
today is my BDay room

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Exmdy: 6:43am On Nov 02, 2014
bigtime652:
today is my BDay room

HBD to you. #Moreblessings
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by demov5: 8:01am On Nov 02, 2014
Exmdy:

HBD to you. #Moreblessings
happy birth day man
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 8:16am On Nov 02, 2014
bigtime652:
today is my BDay room
Happy Bornday my scorpio mate......wish u d best as we await the list in our month of birth. God will grant all our heart desire and enlarge our coat. Mine is less than 24hrs.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by demov5: 8:16am On Nov 02, 2014
[quote author=stlarry001 post=27651858]
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mac1975(m): 10:45am On Nov 02, 2014
Hi Dayoblack(Hansome Dayo),happy birthday to all of you-your friend that met you@Eko hotel.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 11:06am On Nov 02, 2014
mac1975:
Hi Dayoblack(Hansome Dayo),happy birthday to all of you-your friend that met you@Eko hotel.
I sight u bro! thanks so much........we are almost there!
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by markuzy: 5:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
wen is dis list comin out nw,cos me i don tire oooo shuooo haba
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 6:06pm On Nov 02, 2014
markuzy:
wen is dis list comin out nw,cos me i don tire oooo shuooo haba
Don't be tired, we are almost there
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mztubsy(f): 9:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
Aloha! Hbd to d b.day guy in d house.hope y'all had a fab thanksgiving service in church today.I pray all our prayers and supplications wud be attended to by the big man up there.wishing e'rybody success ahead as we await our gudnews this week.as for all #scorpio in the house,this is our month.#irepnovember.it would be double blessing to get dis job and be a year older.have a nice nite.*kisses*

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.