Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,736 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (345344 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ebiwwz38:
how can u even think, two pesn are using d same account, I'm a female mind u, n d pesn who supported dat comment is a guy, about that business is not a must do tin, I just shared it. coz its paying me nicely, I will b glad if u mk a little investigation before saying anything about people. we are not in our sitting rooms, it's a social media n so u don't belittle people n embarrass ur self tru ur childish comments.
One can open account with any gender he or she want. No social media will do gender her u are a man or woman.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Ebiwwz38:
how can u even think, two pesn are using d same account, I'm a female mind u, n d pesn who supported dat comment is a guy, about that business is not a must do tin, I just shared it. coz its paying me nicely, I will b glad if u mk a little investigation before saying anything about people. we are not in our sitting rooms, it's a social media n so u don't belittle people n embarrass ur self tru ur childish comments.
One can open account with any gender he or she want. No social media will do gender check on u to know whether u are a man or woman.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 10:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
I learnt some persons received sms from the character commission congratulating them and that they should go to NPA for documentation. it all looks funny anyway. but it's true. I just got ds from a friend
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 11:38am On Aug 03, 2016
Ebiwwz38:
I learnt some persons received sms from the character commission congratulating them and that they should go to NPA for documentation. it all looks funny anyway. but it's true. I just got ds from a friend
I tot u said u were in d meeting where NPA matter on cancellation of d interview were discussed. Now u re relying on a friend's rumour. Dem say, Dem say!
If I say u re so funny now, u will pick offence

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 3:28pm On Aug 03, 2016
I have notice that there are some fraudsters that come on this trend to get information and defraud there clients parterning NPA fire service recruitment so henceforth I have restrict my self from making any comment or passing information parterning this Fire service recruitment. And I wish every successful Applicants best of Luck and May almighty Allah make it possible for all of us to meet at the training ground. #MayGodhelpusall
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 3:36pm On Aug 03, 2016
better for uuuuu
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 4:19pm On Aug 03, 2016
Not until when successful candidates have been contacted, i don't believe it is over. As i said earlier, IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IT IS OVER. Allah will help us all.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by rushj(m): 10:46pm On Aug 03, 2016
Can someone confirm to the House about the new NPA massive recruitment of 10000 that has just started August 1,2016.?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 11:28am On Aug 05, 2016
Only God knows what is causing all these delay. All the way from 2013 . Baby wey dem born then sef don start school. Na wa for this country oooooo.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by vinose(m): 8:20pm On Aug 06, 2016
honestly am confused about this NPA recruitment. I met a senior staff today when I asked him, he told me that he knew nothing about that, as in when to call us for training. he then told me that they own last more two years before they started working. but he assured me that the people that are interviewed has a batter chance to gain the job. but nobody knew when to call for training.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by vinose(m): 8:22pm On Aug 06, 2016
honestly am confused about this NPA recruitment. I met a senior staff today when I asked him, he told me that he knew nothing about that, as in when to call us for training. he then told me that they own last more two years before they started working. but he assured me that the people that are interviewed has a batter chance to gain the job. but nobody knew when to call for training.[i]honestly am confused about this NPA recruitment. I met a senior staff today when I asked him, he told me that he knew nothing about that, as in when to call us for training. he then told me that they own last more two years before they started working. but he assured me that the people that are interviewed has a batter chance to gain the job. but nobody knew when to call for training.[/i]honestly am confused about this NPA recruitment. I met a senior staff today when I asked him, he told me that he knew nothing about that, as in when to call us for training. he then told me that they own last more two years before they started working. but he assured me that the people that are interviewed has a batter chance to gain the job. but nobody knew when to call for training.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 7:58pm On Aug 10, 2016
Very soon..may finish, very soon..june end, very soon...july waka go, very soon ...august reach half. Before we know am 2020 go come na still very soon abi the definition ofvery soon don change for dictionary O ga ooooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 7:59pm On Aug 10, 2016
Very soon..may finish, very soon..june end, very soon...july waka go, very soon ...august reach half. Before we know am 2020 go come na still very soon abi the definition of very soon don change for dictionary O ga ooooo.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by powermike(m): 3:42pm On Aug 12, 2016
Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA) Recruitment Of 2016 To Start Soon by Parkac(m): 1:26pm
The Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Ms Hadiza Usman, has stated that the authority will immediately commence the recruitment of younger professionals into the service in view of the ageing workforce.

Usman made the disclosure at a news conference to round off her ongoing tour of Calabar port, which ended on Friday.

According to her, there is a lot of skills and knowledge that need to be transfered and we should be able to transfer knowledge and skills.

Usman said that the authority would embark on recruitment drive and look at the organisational structure to determine how the recruitment would be carried out.

She said that the management was looking at succession planning and recruitment of people.

"We encourage every member of the public to be on the look-out for the advertisement of vacancies and to apply," Miss Usman said.

Source: http://360reporters.com/2016/08/nigerian-ports-authority-commence-massive-recruitment-soon/
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 5:50pm On Aug 12, 2016
Na wa ooo. The one wey dem start since 2013, dey neva finish am na to start another one. Hmmmmmmm is all i can say.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by mactoni91(m): 11:08pm On Aug 12, 2016
NPA TO RECRUIT SOON
The Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority (NPA), Mrs Hadiza Usman, has stated that the authority will immediately commence the recruitment of younger professionals into the service in view of the ageing workforce.

Usman made the disclosure at a news conference to.... read more
http://kulmia.com/2016/08/12/npa-to-recruit-soon/
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by SamuelAnyawu(m): 11:57pm On Aug 12, 2016
New Government, New Cronies, New jobs to kids of present government loyalists cool

Never give up. What's surely yours will be yours cool
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 9:39am On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 9:44am On Aug 13, 2016
I believe u all saw the upcoming recruitment news by npa, that is to say the lingering of the 2013 recruitment has been cancelled due to issues dat were not comfortable with the new administration, God bless u all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by dayoblacky1(m): 11:26pm On Aug 13, 2016
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Omalady: 6:55pm On Aug 14, 2016
It is not over yet.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 1:33pm On Aug 15, 2016
expect something bigger
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2016
@Bigtime652, we expecting somthing bigger,is it pertaining to this old fireman recruitment or the new speculated massive recruitment?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 8:03pm On Aug 15, 2016
lipsrsealed no comment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by spaggy09: 12:57pm On Aug 16, 2016
bigtime652:
lipsrsealed no comment
I like that...*smiles*
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by vinose(m): 8:13pm On Aug 16, 2016
I can't believe that NPA will cancel this recruitment after spending millions of Naira in conducting advertisement, written test and interview.

God knows the best for us.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Omalady: 9:45am On Aug 17, 2016
It is not cancelled.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 10:08am On Aug 17, 2016
IT IS NOT OVER UNTIL IS OVER
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by alimat216(m): 12:44am On Aug 19, 2016
Alhamdulillah my brother just received text from npa to report for documentation on Monday

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 1:22am On Aug 19, 2016
Finally ! Finally !! Finally !!!, Alhamdulillah 12:40 A.M. its just over like play like play it started January 2014, and it's end 19th August, 2016, 12:40 a.m. ALHAMDULILLAH Kudos to all my brothers and sisters who made it with me. Now for those that says it will be cancelled Judge yourself........hummmmmm

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 1:26am On Aug 19, 2016
i tell you, should xpect something bigger. thank to almighty ALLAH
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by masscorp(m): 8:14am On Aug 19, 2016
Alhamdulillah Allah is Grate, I have received text for documentation on Monday 22nd of August by NPAFS. God Bless you all till we meet again smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.