Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,403 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. - Jobs/Vacancies (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. (345030 Views)

INEC Recruitment 2014 (ADHOC Staff Vacancies)-apply / Nigerian Navy Recruitment 2014/2015 Is Out / Oando Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (55) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by ify2016: 12:34am On Jun 19, 2016
k
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by munezo(m): 9:02pm On Jun 22, 2016
Na like this we go dey dey?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 9:22pm On Jun 22, 2016
I believe all this waitimg will soon come to an end. My opinion on why we are yet to hear from them might be becos of ramadan. They dont want the training to happen during ramadan. As Ali has said, hopefully we shld hear from them next month. We will all laugh last inshaa Allah. It will surely end in praise. #Godwillhelpusall#

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jun 22, 2016
worldgreatest:
I believe all this waitimg will soon come to an end. My opinion on why we are yet to hear from them might be becos of ramadan. They dont want the training to happen during ramadan. As Ali has said, hopefully we shld hear from them next month. We will all laugh last inshaa Allah. It will surely end in praise. #Godwillhelpusall#
What of Airforce that released their list and commencing their training on July 3rd. Are they not d same nigerian govt? All these take less than 2 months. But NPA has taken more than 2 years.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 8:58pm On Jun 23, 2016
chibuikegn:

What of Airforce that released their list and commencing their training on July 3rd. Are they not d same nigerian govt? All these take less than 2 months. But NPA has taken more than 2 years.
you said Airforce is not the same with NPA bro
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 10:48pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alyasaa1:
Both of them belongs to the federal government. Efcc just released the name of applicants for screening in less than 2nonths or re they not a government agency?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 10:49pm On Jun 23, 2016
Alyasaa1:
Both of them belongs to the federal government. Efcc just released the name of applicants for screening in less than 2months or re they not a government agency?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 7:44am On Jun 24, 2016
imrany20:

Both of them belongs to the federal government. Efcc just released the name of applicants for screening in less than 2months or re they not a government agency?
yes my bro they belong to federal government I believe with what you said, but different work and salary is this true??
pls we have to continue praying and wait to see may be before sallah or after they will contact the successful candidate. may Almighty Allah help all of us Amin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 24, 2016
Alyasaa1:
Are u a politician? U just sound like Lia Mohammed. Lol, pls no vex o. Na joke o
My bro, what am saying is, if sallah can keep NPA on hold, why did it affect others? I ddnt say d do d same job.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by munezo(m): 8:43am On Jun 24, 2016
This delay is needless and not justifiable at all. For two years?

EFCC in less than one month will wrap up their recruitment and I heard selected applicants will be going to training by next month.

NPA should release us from this undue suspense.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
Alyasaa1:
yes my bro they belong to federal government I believe with what you said, but different work and salary is this true??
pls we have to continue praying and wait to see may be before sallah or after they will contact the successful candidate. may Almighty Allah help all of us Amin
Ameen, ina sha Allah. Now I get your poin.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2016
chibuikegn:

Are u a politician? U just sound like Lia Mohammed. Lol, pls no vex o. Na joke o
My bro, what am saying is, if sallah can keep NPA on hold, why did it affect others? I ddnt say d do d same job.
lolz I'm not a politicians and I don't want to be politician because all dis delay for this long recruitment is course by our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 8:52am On Jun 24, 2016
chibuikegn:

Pls, we have to watch our words for the betterment of this group. Politician or not politician everybody practice police take it or leave it.#we shall all have the last laugh.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 11:50am On Jun 24, 2016
imrany20:

Pls, we have to watch our words for the betterment of this group. Politician or not politician everybody practice police take it or leave it.#we shall all have the last laugh.
my brothers we should all learn to have more patience the Management of NPA are even more eager to finish this recruitment than anybody even we the applicants but is just than you cant control what you dont have power over we should forget about SSS or any federal agency that call there Applicants for training thats there own management policy, even FAAN applicants that call there applicants for training since 15th of this month, you can't even compare SSS to NPA job since is not the same ministry,even FAAN thats the same ministry with NPA you cant compare them to NPA so we should get patient Life is not about how far but how well, NPA will call its applicant at the right time to the right people any moment from early next month (May almighty Allah make us be among) Allahuma Amin, The management has a very Good reason for the delay which is undisclosed to anyone, Insha Allah we will definitely meet in Camp #Mayallahacceptourprayers

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 12:14pm On Jun 24, 2016
Abdulforever:
my brothers we should all learn to have more patience the Management of NPA are even more eager to finish this recruitment than anybody even we the applicants but is just than you cant control what you dont have power over we should forget about SSS or any federal agency that call there Applicants for training thats there own management policy, even FAAN applicants that call there applicants for training since 15th of this month, you can't even compare SSS to NPA job since is not the same ministry,even FAAN thats the same ministry with NPA you cant compare them to NPA so we should get patient Life is not about how far but how well, NPA will call its applicant at the right time to the right people any moment from early next month (May almighty Allah make us be among) Allahuma Amin, The management has a very Good reason for the delay which is undisclosed to anyone, Insha Allah we will definitely meet in Camp #Mayallahacceptourprayers
. @Abdulforever Always love reading through your articles. May Allah grant you all your heart desires(Ameen).
We the applicant have no choice than to wait an keep the faith since we cannot question the long silence. I just hope that our patients is been pay off.#we shall get to our climax Inn Sha Allah.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by archdon: 12:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Does anyone know the kind of training NPA does for Graduate Engineers they recruit and where they conduct the training?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 12:50pm On Jun 24, 2016
archdon:
Does anyone know the kind of training NPA does for Graduate Engineers they recruit and where they conduct the training?
Can't really say something about that. Wait until ur been sent invitation it may stated on d text.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 2:59pm On Jun 24, 2016
Abdulforever:
SLM I'm always happy when I check the thread and saw your post. really your post make my mine to be free minded TNX ABdul and god bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Ebiwwz38(f): 9:08am On Jun 25, 2016
Hi, I'm new here, about the NPA Recruitment, let's just keep our fingers crossed, because from d info I had, they are only taking 1 graduate, 2 Ond, 2 WAEC. We need God's prayers seriously.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 9:47am On Jun 25, 2016
Morning to the hopefuls. Hope you had a splendid night, it is going to be a beautiful weekend.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by munezo(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2016
Another week is going o, yet ...
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by archdon: 6:36am On Jun 30, 2016
archdon:
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Maccoy1(m): 3:46am On Jul 03, 2016
Please when are doing the next recruitment exercise. I'll love to apply.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by informant1: 9:29pm On Jul 05, 2016
Them say b4 salla. Now what are we going to do?
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by worldgreatest: 12:03am On Jul 06, 2016
We are going to have patience and wait noni... grin grin
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2016
GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR KEEPING PATIENT AM BACK AGAIN
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2016
Good morning fellow Nairalanders.

Don't even know what to comment.
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by berryworld114: 7:26am On Jul 07, 2016
It is well

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by bigtime652(m): 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2016
is it true that some people started getting appointment? just ask pls dont look other way
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by imrany20(m): 2:23pm On Jul 08, 2016
Nothing like that from my own angle
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Alyasaa1(m): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2016
bigtime652:
is it true that some people started getting appointment? just ask pls dont look other way
this story na #karya # my frnd. is today MD and HR came back from umrah, forgot with who tel you this kind of magana ryt
Re: Nigerian Ports Authority Massive Recruitment 2014. by Abdulforever(m): 8:12am On Jul 09, 2016
bigtime652:
I don't know what do people gain by spreading a Lair but But May be there is another NPA in another place that gave him his appointment letter but not this one in Nigeria, One thing people should understand is that this recruitment is a thing of destiny and God, just put that in your mind , if is your destiny to get this Job i swear nothing can stop it and if is not your destiny I swear go and get connection from president something, somewhere may happen along the way, so let's just be prayerful and patient keep our fingers crossed soonest NPA recruitment will be a thing of the past #MayGodhelpusall

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (55) (Reply)

NDLEA Recruitment 2023 Official Thread / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Nigerian Airforce Direct Short Service Course (DSSC) 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.