Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Modenine In Singapore - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Modenine In Singapore (2168 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Contradiction By Modenine / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modenine In Singapore by javalove(m): 8:15pm On Aug 05, 2008
Stupid Nairalanders: Modenine is broke, he doesnt get shows!!!!
Me: Where did u all stop in skool? cheesy

Stupid Nairalanders: Modenine jumps molue around town. Wats d essence of being a lyricist and not getting paid?
Me: Look at the figure below to answer ur question

Re: Modenine In Singapore by chasisgirl(f): 8:28pm On Aug 05, 2008
modenine doing laugh and dance ke?, in singapore , do they understand english there, misplaced prority.
Re: Modenine In Singapore by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 05, 2008
Kini wala babe yi gan.
u b no1 player 8ter.
Re: Modenine In Singapore by Nobody: 8:51pm On Aug 05, 2008
Kini wala babe yi gan.
u b no1 player 8ter.
Re: Modenine In Singapore by Wordsmith(m): 9:14pm On Aug 05, 2008
LMFAO @ chasisgrrl
Re: Modenine In Singapore by skingo(m): 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2008
even peopel in singapore are broke too.
if u trying to make us beleive that modenien is making money by going to singapore, then it goes to show your level of intelligence, has nothingto do with your knowledge of the industry.
like the time when modenine and a host of question mark allstars went to germany, i know the guys from streetmonks. and this show was wack. but just as i thought in the first place, tyhis guy is going to germany to play hipho pand they are over hyping the thing as if germans love hiphop as their first choice in music. now this guy is headed to singapore to rap. supposedly.
what about america where hiphop is known, when will he come to america and rap metaphors for those who have time to listen and like it? Oh Oh.

u go to singapore if u want to buy fake shits or common items at a lower price. u dont go to singapore to rap. im sorry btu i no chop am
its naija
Re: Modenine In Singapore by skingo(m): 11:30pm On Aug 05, 2008
ok now. modenine is scamming his fans o. to any intelligent person there, you can understand that singapore is not looking forward to modenine, hell naija is not looking forward ot modenine. im sorry i cant be dulled. we no chop am, if u chopam then enjoy it.

as far as the aks, i rest my case o.
Re: Modenine In Singapore by fastmoney(m): 12:41am On Aug 06, 2008
im so disappointed that u lot cant notice dat this show dont exist, he just made this off his windows image editing program, he didnt choose the usa or uk cos he know bare man on this website stay there so he picked a country were no-one on here would challenge, ok and let agree with him dat the show is real yeah, then its gonna be like when ruggedman, African china and idris said they was on tour in germany but they actually performed at a high school in Germany.
ur doing harm to modenines defense by presenting this piece of evidence to nairalanders, its like going to do a show in Columbia,
BARE BITCH-ASS-NESS
Re: Modenine In Singapore by owolomo(m): 12:44am On Aug 06, 2008
LMAO, U FUH REALZZZ ON THE HIGH SCHOOL PERFORMANCE LOLOLOLOL
Re: Modenine In Singapore by fastmoney(m): 12:46am On Aug 06, 2008
i swear down bruv, its a shame init?
Re: Modenine In Singapore by owolomo(m): 12:48am On Aug 06, 2008
REalLY IS, as them big reach , but i sumtimes think they are too overrated too, BUT DAMN, big ups for the info,
Re: Modenine In Singapore by fastmoney(m): 1:00am On Aug 06, 2008
its not really bout being overrated, cos they use hype to sell records which is working 4 dbanj. but i tink most of them are too quick to want to go do shows abroad, to me the only urban naija artist to have a real show abroad are tuface during the bob marley ting and 9ice during the mandela ting, the rest just go to lil ass club and mime there cd to a nigerian audience, im not hating but wen even thy come to london thats wat they do at ntyce nite club.
Re: Modenine In Singapore by owolomo(m): 1:02am On Aug 06, 2008
i back u up, i agree completely, they did tha same thin when them come yankee, but i hear u sha, na God go help us, help them
Re: Modenine In Singapore by javalove(m): 3:32pm On Aug 06, 2008
where do i start from now. una say d bob no dey get shows, now he has gotten one, una talk say na fake!!!!!! As from this moment, i cease to be a nigerian cheesy nigerian passport with 4yrs sudanese visa for sale LMAO

it shows una level of hatred for nine. for every gud news on this guy, una dey find way to ridicule am. i actually got that pic from his facebook page and terry tha rapman is going along too

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=879945050&ref=nf

Another fool on this thread said he designed the banner by himself!!!!!!! haaahhaaaa e no good oooo. if na saucekid or any other modenine surbodinate, una go dey shout, we no go rest.

som1 also said e went to germany and germans dont luv hiphop dat much, na so una hate dis guy reach!!!!!!

Make una pray not to die like dis ooooo and anyone who says bad things abt nine again will give birth to child as dumb as skigo!!! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Modenine In Singapore by skingo(m): 5:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
u have no justification for the accussed not coz u cant find some epistles to type as u usually do, but simply bcoz its true. if u no use toilet paper well well, ur yansh go smell. modenine yansh dey smell all over. who be terry the rapman? how much him music don make am? no be mushin him dey?
Re: Modenine In Singapore by owolomo(m): 8:00pm On Aug 06, 2008
@@sauce kid, dude u are pathetic , and sorry,
Re: Modenine In Singapore by femzy(m): 9:54pm On Aug 06, 2008
why una dey playerhate mode like this, What about if he was invited there n ko,

And moreover an artist got the right to play shows anywhere they like as far as money go enter bank,

E fi mode lee ooo
Re: Modenine In Singapore by darkroll(m): 3:29am On Aug 07, 2008
@ poster

Na lie u dey talk oooo , modenine is not coming to Singapore oooo , I am in Singapore at the moment and i called the number on your poster the reciever does not even know whom mode nine is .

BTW , any nairalander for singapore that will like to hang out for a drink ? am just here for 2weeks on a training
Re: Modenine In Singapore by owolomo(m): 8:02am On Aug 07, 2008
lol,
Re: Modenine In Singapore by javalove(m): 10:12am On Aug 07, 2008
see anoda one wey i sure say credit no dey in fone dey talk say he call d number, nigerians!!!!!!
Re: Modenine In Singapore by fastmoney(m): 10:50am On Aug 07, 2008
i just called too, it aint even connecting, im tryin to get in youch with the organizers tho, im gonna expose modenine with this one, bare hype
Re: Modenine In Singapore by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 07, 2008
una don dey craze 4 here.Mode dey erform so wetin b your own.
Re: Modenine In Singapore by javalove(m): 12:21pm On Aug 07, 2008
if u dont expose him, u wud die by december cheesy
Re: Modenine In Singapore by kizzymack(m): 12:35pm On Aug 07, 2008
Guys,

This show is part of the worldwide promotional tour, targeted at generation X consumers in non-english speaking countries.

it is hoped that mode9 will help facilitate the use of the english language in this part of the world, and will help bring about general understanding of both the english, mandarin and nigerian cultures. this in turn will promote world peace and bring about sustainable economic development.

this is in line with the mode9's not for profit motto and will involve the unchecked usage of mind numbing metaphors.

So, please support him.
grin
Re: Modenine In Singapore by tosinadeda: 1:29pm On Aug 07, 2008
lmfao!!!!!!! singapore!!! grin
Re: Modenine In Singapore by fastmoney(m): 2:05pm On Aug 07, 2008
loool, battiman dem,if modenine wants to start teaching english he betta go start from his village.
and for javalove, ur a mastrubating homosexual gay, u need to stop cheating on ur right hand with ur left hand,
Re: Modenine In Singapore by 2kul: 9:34pm On Aug 07, 2008
damn, can he also teach dem hw to make flyers, cos dat flyer evn looks dumb!
Re: Modenine In Singapore by cescky(m): 10:16pm On Aug 07, 2008
javalove:

where do i start from now. una say d bob no dey get shows, now he has gotten one, una talk say na fake!!!!!! As from this moment, i cease to be a nigerian cheesy nigerian passport with 4yrs sudanese visa for sale LMAO

it shows una level of hatred for nine. for every good news on this guy, una dey find way to ridicule am. i actually got that pic from his facebook page and terry tha rapman is going along too

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=879945050&ref=nf

Another fool on this thread said he designed the banner by himself!!!!!!! haaahhaaaa e no good oooo. if na saucekid or any other modenine surbodinate, una go dey shout, we no go rest.

som1 also said e went to germany and germans don't love hiphop that much, na so una hate this guy reach!!!!!!

Make una pray not to die like this ooooo and anyone who says bad things about nine again will give birth to child as dumb as skigo!!! cheesycheesycheesy

hmmmmmm undecided undecided ,me thinks modenine=javalaove and javalove= modenine tongue

mode we don cash u oo
Re: Modenine In Singapore by owolomo(m): 10:22pm On Aug 07, 2008
modenine na javalove, sauce kid na skingo, cauce me i be naeto-c, sooooooo kini big deal, nothin do us now, just promo
Re: Modenine In Singapore by fastmoney(m): 10:26pm On Aug 07, 2008
2KUL i said the same ting and dat javacock was hating, that flyer aint flying at all,
Re: Modenine In Singapore by 2kul: 6:06am On Aug 08, 2008
@flatmoney, real talk dawg, shit! errytime i look at dat flyer, it hurts my eye,
Re: Modenine In Singapore by javalove(m): 11:09am On Aug 08, 2008
i cant stop laffing. modenine just autographes my facebook page, m hapy anyway, at least som1 i really gbadun like dat took tyme out to holla at me.

http://www.new.facebook.com/home.php?ref=home#/profile.php?id=670583555

for those saying i m modenine, u always mak me happier sef. eyin lemo, if d bob go come back, i sure say una go get another story like

"he didnt even shop there, "

"d bobo wack oooooo, na tokunbo car e dey bring in from asia"

and all dat. anyway, i hand u over to God. iayalaya unacheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hot Dj Mix: Dj Menthol Ft Patoranking – My Woman (naija Mixtape) / Download This Hot Gospel Music -in Your Name By Ada. / Ya Heard About The Beef With Jay And Camron?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.