Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,682 members, 7,827,528 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips (10826 Views)

Khloe Kardashian Shows Off Booty And Toned Body For Complex Magazine / Ladies, Would You Buy These Penis-shaped Lipsticks? (photo) / OMG!Kim Kardashian Flaunts Her Booty (and Insane Cleavage) In Another Skintight. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by jasperkrekre(m): 1:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
naturally I like ladies with big and well shaped booty...that's why as a Nigeria and African I'm always attracted to ladies with huge ass....here is toolz oniru and moet abebe. who have a nicer ass?

Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by nurmanteasynoni: 1:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
FIRST TO COMMENT,,, front page things

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by nurmanteasynoni: 1:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
SECOND TO COMMENT,,
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by nurmanteasynoni: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
Abeg na MOET ABEBE get tha baddest ass ,, toolz own don soft,, but moet own still get stamina

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by vislabraye(m): 1:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
That picture top left is not how Toolz really looks. Camera lens made her taller and slimmer.

The second lady has really tough calves. But I need to see other pics before making my choice.
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by nurmanteasynoni: 1:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
vislabraye: That picture top left is not how Toolz really looks. Camera lens made her taller and slimmer.

The second lady has really tough calves. But I need to see other pics before making my choice.
Guy,, if u wan see more pics u no go go search google,, abi na 3310 u dey use ni.
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by pembisco(m): 2:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Haba guys, vaseline de cost fo market now wo! Oya, Emeka get my vaseline, if e finish bring engine oil. *pulls trousers nd boxers...*

1 Like

Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
pembisco: Haba guys, vaseline de cost fo market now wo! Oya, Emeka get my vaseline, if e finish bring engine oil. *pulls trousers nd boxers...*

Guy, Emeka neva come back? Me don dey wait since na. Konji no go kill you. grin
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
some Nigga out there is blowing up all those butts and you guys are here painlessly analysing..SMH
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by nurmanteasynoni: 6:22pm On Dec 31, 2013
pembisco: Haba guys, vaseline de cost fo market now wo! Oya, Emeka get my vaseline, if e finish bring engine oil. *pulls trousers nd boxers...*
Walahi,,, guy u no well,,,
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by Icudkill: 6:33pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hw is moet abebe
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by nurmanteasynoni: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
I.cud.kill:
Hw is moet abebe
Na tv presenter
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by axortedbabe(f): 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
i gt grease,make I bring am?
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by Nobody: 5:19am On Jan 01, 2014
see niggers like toolz own soft,demuren don chop toolz own comot..... if they give you u no go do
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by hatux: 9:39am On Jan 01, 2014
Oboy! See packaging tongue *lick lip*
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by adedirebenson: 12:31pm On Jan 02, 2014
Isu Ese
Re: Battle Of Beautiful,exquisite,monumental Booty And Excellently Shaped Hips by Uchwilliam(m): 11:22am On Sep 27, 2014
Still lookin in amazement

(1) (Reply)

Sarah Ofili Shows Off Bum Bum As She Parties Wildly With Munachi Abii / Man Grabs & Fondles A Lady's Boobs At A Beach.see Reactions(pics) / My Ordeal In Kidnapper's Camp - NTA Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.