Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,839 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update (5035 Views)

Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? / (camera Error) Can't Connect To Camera On Andriod 4.2 Jelly Beans / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:
Its taking forever to download d the 9MB antutu benchmark cos of d crppy 2G i am stcked wit. May be i connect via wifi (tether my other device}, what do you think?
thats okay bro.. just do anything to get tht antutu on your device and run the test ..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: no.. this is not a one man thing . its very very easy to port the samsung touvhwiz ui to any android phone, for the right developers.. i even ported it to my gionee e5 when i was still using it... so its easy, the company comes out, makes a samsung s4 body similar build... its already plastic, so its cheap, now gets an original s4 and port out the rom, edit it and flash into the phone. or maybe they build their roms from scratch... , then its very easy to get a samsung's boot animation flashed into any android.. now they do this.. and brand the device samsung s4... this device isnt supported, it is a cloned device.. from the hardware specs you would know.. but for noobs who cant see its a clone, cox both fake and original really looks the same from the touchwiz look, they fall prey....

im talking about s4 clones..
WOW shocked shocked shocked shocked Never ever heard of that. D muhfukaz got me holding some big screened phone which i carry about as an S4 sad
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: thats okay bro.. just do anything to get tht antutu on your device and run the test ..
Aye Aye Boss
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Leonidas8(m): 2:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:
It is a 19500 sir, made in korea. Aftet i did a factory reset, it no longer shows "samsung galaxy s4 on the power-up screen but shows MEDIATEK and then later shows ANDROID
U don buy chinqo S4 be that. Where & ao much did you buy the phone?? Hope the money no plenty o.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 01, 2014
Leonidas8: U don buy chinqo S4 be that. Where & ao much did you buy the phone?? Hope the money no plenty o.
45k sad sad sad.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: 45k sad sad sad
bros infact with this price, you no even need antutu to tell you say na chinko na.. you ma reason am..

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: bros infact with this price, you no even need antutu to tell you say na chinko na.. you ma reason am..
It was sold to me as a fairly used device
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: bros infact with this price, you no even need antutu to tell you say na chinko na.. you ma reason am..
D piece of shit ain't even installing antutu

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: D piece of shit ain't even installing antutu
its your network and not d phone.. okay, lemme dropbox mine.. and give you the link to download direct from browser

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Should i give it another go or just save my data and watch some po,rn?

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: Should i give it another go or just save my data and watch some po,rn?

download from here..

https://www.dropbox.com/s/26o9ghu9ll2bvrp/antutu_benchmark.apk
deejay_harry1: its your network and not d phone.. okay, lemme dropbox mine.. and give you the link to download direct from browser
God bless Amigo. I have never come across such cconcern. Infact you are making the whole thing fun-like for me cos nitially, av been thinking of how i can get the guy maimed for whooping my ar.se. I've forgiven him cut-c of you but u sure gonna show me how i can also dress it and pass it to the next aboki for 40k grin
deejay_harry1:

download from here..

Gracias bro
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Dyt(f): 2:41pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: Should i give it another go or just save my data and watch some po,rn?

Lmao
Dude don give up
Hahahahhaha
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Dyt(f): 2:42pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: God bless Amigo. I have never come across such cconcern. Infact you are making the whole thing fun-like for me cos nitially, av been thinking of how i can get the guy maimed for whooping my ar.se. I've forgiven him cut-c of you but u sure gonna show me how i can also dress it and pass it to the next aboki for 40k grin

Dude u are a clown
My belle o
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dyt:

Lmao
Dude don give up
Hahahahhaha
Aye Aye grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: God bless Amigo. I have never come across such cconcern. Infact you are making the whole thing fun-like for me cos nitially, av been thinking of how i can get the guy maimed for whooping my ar.se. I've forgiven him cut-c of you but u sure gonna show me how i can also dress it and pass it to the next aboki for 40k grin
grin grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dyt:

Dude u are a clown
My belle o
Ehen naa..bifo nko I shud be deceiving myself se i get S4? Naaa...D next aboki must also learn the hard way. grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1:

download from here..

We there boss. TEST right?

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
navigate to device info... but alps im already seeing there is discouraging oo.. its a chinese company.. tht alps..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: navigate to device info... but alps im already seeing there is discouraging oo.. its a chinese company.. tht alps..
Shegu yan burauba angry angry angry
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: Shegu yan burauba angry angry angry
lol.. navigate to device info.. and post screenshot
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: navigate to device info... but alps im already seeing there is discouraging oo.. its a chinese company.. tht alps..
Even an amateur me knows his a,r,s,e has been screwed, just from the RAM

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: Even an amateur me knows his a,r,s,e has been screwed, just from the RAM
thank God you know sir...

na tht next aboki sure pass ooo..wink

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Dyt(f): 3:12pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: Even an amateur me knows his a,r,s,e has been screwed, just from the RAM

Oh God
My head is banging
Hahahahhahahahaha
Thnx for giving me a headache with laughter

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jan 01, 2014
Dyt:

Oh God
My head is banging
Hahahahhahahahaha
Thnx for giving me a headache with laughter
cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
oya, nextwork now, na to delete d apps wey the aboki fit use catch you... then im sure you are rooted get root explorer, the modding starts
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: thank God you know sir...

For Sure Boss, will be returning to Abj wimma family tmmrw and i sure wudnt allow myself get laughed at. So i had to switched on the medulla oblangata and already called a babe, Zuzu, who live some streets away and told her i was given 2 of the phones (samsung S4) as xmas gift and i wanna help upgrade her level by selling the white one to her for 50k and she sure is begging me to be patient, that her bro went out with her car so she's gonna come over soon as he returns. See, it turns out to be an ABOKIYA(female) not ABOKI and who knows if amma get laid after receiving the stash? grin

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
Goddammit I pray she's not on NL lipsrsealed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: oya, nextwork now, na to delete d apps wey the aboki fit use catch you... then im sure you are rooted get root explorer, the modding starts
Dunno if am rooted boss but will I get that beautiful Samsung Galaxy S4 start up picture for her? You know its kinda romantic papi. Now you helping me on two things, the phone and getting laid. Pls dude
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: thank God you know sir...

lol...badt niggas
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: i already have the 4.3 custom rom , the 4.3 is very stable, the 4.4 is unstable for now.. if yhu need, reach on me..
Currently using a stable 4.4.2 custom rom(archi droid)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia Forum(all About Ur Nokia Fone) / Iphone 6 Coming Out Soon!!! / Why I Can't Browse With My Airtel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.