Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,906 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update (5036 Views)

Are there Blackberry Z10 Running Android 4.3 OS? / (camera Error) Can't Connect To Camera On Andriod 4.2 Jelly Beans / Ativ Q - Samsung Win8 & Android Jelly-Bean Tablet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2014
We there boss

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THE FILE EXPLORER BEFORE INSTALLING THE SUPER SU OR THE OTHER WAY ROUND?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
click boromir
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: SHOULD I DOWNLOAD THE FILE EXPLORER BEFORE INSTALLING THE SUPER SU OR THE OTHER WAY ROUND?
install super su first
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: click boromir

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:
click on tht install super su, and select install super user and click boromir
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: click on tht install super su, and select install super user and click boromir
Dammit boss the unexpected happened as she just called that she's by the gate. I was able to convince her I mistakenly took the white S4 while mistaken it with the black one cos of the Jacket cover and i actually downloaded some movie series. Told her not to worry as i wont sell it to anyone,that i will take my time to back up some files and then call her up. It was a hard but its UHURU cos she was like must i go back to abj tmrw? I laff for my mind.. Guess things might even change direction as i will have to be the one to go to her house once it gets dark. Sorry for keeping you Sir.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: click on tht install super su, and select install super user and click boromir
Can't find super su user

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
aieromon:

STOCK ROM grin grin
Dyt:

Thank u jare
cheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu: Can't find super su user
this one is strong.. whoah.. the device no support framaroot?? and im not sure super one cluck can also?? guy just love-vendor up tht phone with sweet apps and go meet her.. look for a game ladies love.. prolly zuma, install.. she might overlook d boot animation... to the best of our knowledge, the cell has no fault execpt for it being a chinese product, which she doesnt know... so make sure yhu fill up this device wuth apps she would like... and sell to her..

this is wrong ooo bro... like really wrong.. embarassed

good luck

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: this one is strong.. whoah.. the device no support framaroot?? and im not sure super one cluck can also?? guy just love-vendor up tht phone with sweet apps and go meet her.. look for a game ladies love.. prolly zuma, install.. she might overlook d boot animation... to the best of our knowledge, the cell has no fault execpt for it being a chinese product, which she doesnt know... so make sure yhu fill up this device wuth apps she would like... and sell to her..

good luck
I appreciate boss, but not including the sermon grin.

Wudve loved to have that samsung start up image cos its kinda romantic so she deserves to have atleast that one for her 50k.

All the same am sooooooooooo grateful for everything. I have to go find that "best moment in NL thread" and edit my comment cos this surely is the best. I used to be a troll, a troubemaker extraordinaire' and a kill-joy on NL but am now a changed man cos you have shown me love, patience and how it feels to be there for someone.

God bless u....God bless...God bless u...Tnx dawg smiley smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by DoctorROTEM(m): 6:11pm On Jan 01, 2014
grin ωнιċн σηє вє "ʝєℓℓу вєαηѕ" grin ηα ʝєℓℓувєαη ι ησ ѕнα o
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by sammyrollo: 6:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: it depends on what you mean by registering, whenever you put in a new sim to a new android device, the device automatically brings up a register sim info, you just put in your name and number shikena... then configure if need be, for internet.. and enjoy..
tanx bro but do s3 need configurtn..cuz diz z my first android fone...
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jan 01, 2014
sammyrollo: tanx bro but do s3 need configurtn..cuz diz z my first android fone...
no bro.. since you are already browsing with it, it doesn't..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jan 01, 2014
Don Demu:

Wudve loved to have that samsung start up image cos its kinda romantic so she deserves to have atleast that one for her 50k.

All the same am sooooooooooo grateful for everything. I have to go find that "best moment in NL thread" and edit my comment cos this surely is the best. I used to be a troll, a troubemaker extraordinaire' and a kill-joy on NL but am now a changed man cos you have shown me love, patience and how it feels to be there for someone.

God bless you too. you welcm bro.. happy new year

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by sammyrollo: 6:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
deejay_harry1: no bro.. since you are already browsing with it, it doesn't..
NT yet using the phone...jxt abt to..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 01, 2014
sammyrollo: NT yet using the phone...jxt abt to..
okay, when you put in your sim, and wait for 5mins, .. check if it auto configures, and if you can browse straight away... if you can, then congratz,, if you cant then you would need to manually configure the cellphone..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Francheezy(m): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
This thread is touching
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by emeritus00(m): 8:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Bro... its a fake samsung s4, a clone 1.. i av bot d fake s4 b4 and den return it bck 2 d person.. If u cn return it bck 2 were u bot it. D person dt sold it als knw its a fake.. or else hard resetin... ***Beware of fake samsung s3 and s4***
Don Demu:
It is a 19500 sir, made in korea. Aftet i did a factory reset, it no longer shows "samsung galaxy s4 on the power-up screen but shows MEDIATEK and then later shows ANDROID
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by frendme: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hello fellow Eng. plz i will need ur help on how to go about flashing samsung, tecno and also to unlock. thanks and will appreciate any useful information. just want to be a software Eng.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by frendme: 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hello fellow Eng. plz i will need ur help on how to go about flashing samsung, tecno and also to unlock. thanks and will appreciate any useful information. just want to be a software Eng. you can reach through neyo100@yahoo.com or 08034687494
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by emeritus00(m): 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2014
Hw 2 go abt installin custom rom 4.3?
deejay_harry1: i already have the 4.3 custom rom , the 4.3 is very stable, the 4.4 is unstable for now.. if yhu need, reach on me..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Nobody: 4:59am On Jan 02, 2014
emeritus00: Hw 2 go abt installin custom rom 4.3?
is your phone rooted?? do you know much about cwm?? if no... read it up first... google

how to root and flash in cwm on my s3... its a very simple step if you take your time to understand it.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Kellymann: 1:49pm On Jan 07, 2014
Don Demu:

Bro, If you are still bent on getting the Samsung boot animation back on the device (that's if you are yet to sell it to your abokiya of course) just dial #*#94#*# and the boot animation is restored. Hope your exploit with the abokiya went well *wink* grin wink
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by Kellymann: 1:55pm On Jan 07, 2014
deejay_harry1: this one is strong.. whoah.. the device no support framaroot?? and im not sure super one cluck can also?? guy just love-vendor up tht phone with sweet apps and go meet her.. look for a game ladies love.. prolly zuma, install.. she might overlook d boot animation... to the best of our knowledge, the cell has no fault execpt for it being a chinese product, which she doesnt know... so make sure yhu fill up this device wuth apps she would like... and sell to her..

good luck

Bro, appreciate your effort with helping good old DonDemu. One question please can you help with the 2g locked thingy? I have a clone like that ordered from aliexpress as a clone of course (was not as unlucky as DonDemu who paid African fortune for his MTK clone) and its locked to 2g and when wcdma only or preferred is selected, it does not change but retain the 2g. Please lemme know if there's a correction for this.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S3 4.3 Jelly Beans Update by ruffcoins(m): 2:50pm On Jan 07, 2014
Alredi downloading antutu via d link d deejay provided, wanna run a test on ma recently acquired note 2 I got for 65k. Scared to death following this thread... clones!!!!!! Wtf, must there be a clone for everything shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

OMG! Bully Anniversary Is Out For Android Phones (rockstar) / Who Else Got This Surprise From MTN / Trade Your Old Phones For A New With The Etisalat Buy Back Scheme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.