Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! (637 Views)

Photos: Top 7 Most Amazingly Hot Six Packs Abs! / How To Build Your Six Packs Like Mine (my Six Packs Picture Attached) / Sit-ups Will Not Give You Six-packs And Could Leave You With A Pot Belly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
my bele is big,i need six packs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#006600][/color] grin
Re: How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
braimahjak: my bele is big,i need six packs help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![color=#006600][/color] grin
wot is six packs
Re: How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! by hammedkola(m): 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2013
Firstly reduce your body fat to at least 10% because no matter how much you gym, the pack will be there but be covered by the fat in your body. grin

So, to make this happen,
1. Reduce the quantity of food you eat gradually

2. Take a lot of fruit and water

3. Never eat dinner after 8pm

4. Jog a lot at least 30min every day for few weeks, when you realise your weight is reducing, then start seat ups and push ups.

If you are really serious with this, you will see the difference in 12 weeks. cool

1 Like

Re: How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! by bigiyaro(m): 3:13pm On Dec 31, 2013
In addition to what @hammedkola said, u shuld aviod sugar n sugry tins,forget white bread,if u drink 4 bottles of beer in a day, cut it to 1 bottle. For faster result,add HIIT to ur excersice routine and wight trainig.
Re: How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
hammedkola: Firstly reduce your body fat to at least 10% because no matter how much you gym, the pack will be there but be covered by the fat in your body. grin

So, to make this happen,
1. Reduce the quantity of food you eat gradually

2. Take a lot of fruit and water

3. Never eat dinner after 8pm

4. Jog a lot at least 30min every day for few weeks, when you realise your weight is reducing, then start seat ups and push ups.

If you are really serious with this, you will see the difference is 12 weeks. cool

mehn thanks,but its not easy!!!!especially the daily jogging ,i tried it b4 but lost motivation.
Re: How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! by BlueScholar(m): 3:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
And to keep your self going,make it a routine.don't go checking yourself at the mirror every day;just make the exercise a part of you.good luck
Re: How Can A Brother Get Six Packs!!!!!! by hammedkola(m): 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
braimahjak:

mehn thanks,but its not easy!!!!especially the daily jogging ,i tried it b4 but lost motivation.

It happens, just have the believe in yourself u wanna be fit. Try something like listening to music, a bluetooth headset will help.

OR

Other way, if you have a female friend with benefit that's probably a nymp.ho wink....you can bleep daily, it will also help u reduce weight and get a toned your skin. cool...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy And Abortion, How Soon? / Ebola: Scientists Demand Emergency Response Mechanism / 7 Things To Know About Tetracycline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.