Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Jonah Too Went To Hell And Came Back Just Like Linda And Amure - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jonah Too Went To Hell And Came Back Just Like Linda And Amure (712 Views)

Shocking Messages To Pastors From Those Who Saw Heaven/hell And Came Back / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ / God Is An Annunaki And Came From Planet X Or "Nibiru". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jonah Too Went To Hell And Came Back Just Like Linda And Amure by perilioustime: 5:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Before I start quoting that of Jonah, let's see these first

Prov7:27 they shall go down into the chamber of death.

.A chamber is like a room, that shows that every part of hell has prison cell. Born again or not your cell too is there, so is your own duty to avoid going there

Job17:16 they shall go down to the bars of the pit.
And they shall be gathered together as a prisoners are gathered in the pit, and
shall be shut up in the prison.

Now to Jonah
Jonah2:2 In my distress, O lord, I called you and you answer me from deep in the world of dead ( the belly of fish is not regarded as the world of dead, but Hell also known as Hades (Rev 20:15)

Jonah 2:6 I went down to the very root of the mountain (bottom of the earth) into the land whose gates lock shut forever
(Hell) the gate of hell is shut forever, no one can come out, only Jesus has the key and right to free someone. Fish does not has a gate
Fish does not has a chamber
if you cant spend 3 hours in a room without ventilation, then you cant spend an hour in a fish without diying

my friend Bible is not a newspaper you
can just read as a story book. You must read and understand but without the holy-spirit, you cant understand even the one i've explained now,

why dont you ask what Isiah said in Isiah33:14
the sinners in zion are afraid, fearfulness hath surprised the hypocrites. Who among us shall dwell with the devouring fire? Who among us shall dwell with
everlasting burning
i.e. (Fear dominates hell, and when you get there you will be full of suprise of its horrible and the fire burns forever)
this is another facts that Isiah saw the vision of hell.

Because he didnt say I saw
michel jackson I saw bimbo Odukoya, I saw mummy this and that too in hell or I saw Sango or Amadioha in hell doesnt mean what he saw is different from what Linda or Amure said.

My dear James said, let he that lack understanding ask the lord that gives generously. Ask for it before reading the bible.

Do you know Muslims also read the bible even more than some christains? But they cant understand it, all what they can see is things that are not in it
things like Jesus bow and pray like muslim before he raise Lazarus. They can only see what
is not in the bible.
Dont be like them my dear

just believe the Bible, it's 100% Complete
Re: Jonah Too Went To Hell And Came Back Just Like Linda And Amure by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 31, 2013
Please let us not start 2014 like this.. drunk, deluded and high on crack-cocaine

(1) (Reply)

Christians, Can You Abstain From Sex? / Does God Change? Check Out This Story! / Is It A Sin For A Christian To Be Intmate With His Wife During Her Period?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.