Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,130 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:08 AM

Happy New Year, Religion Section! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy New Year, Religion Section! (1843 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
It is a new year for new beginnings

But we must never forget the past

Ah, the religion section

I have outlived many biased mods on this section.

I have survived Judases and market women.

I have survived female christian derailers

I have even survived the current mod who has been neutered

Its good to be alive grin grin grin grin grin grin

I am thankful for a new year on NL, are you?

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Joshthefirst(m): 6:15pm On Dec 31, 2013
Why are you thankful? What are you thanking?

Happy new year!

I thank God I'm alive
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: Why are you thankful? What are you thanking?

I just stated why I am thankful? Did you read the op? Or some butthurt is driving you? Let go of pain this new year ooo!!

And silly enough, you assume that one must give thanks to something. If I say that I am lucky, must I praise gawD?
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Joshthefirst(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

I just stated why I am thankful? Did you read the op? Or some butthurt is driving you? Let go of pain this new year ooo!!

And silly enough, you assume that one must give thanks to something. If I say that I am lucky, must I praise gawD?

to be thankful is to be aware of a benefit and expressive of gratitude. So whom or what are you expressing gratitude to?

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:27pm On Dec 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: to be thankful is to be aware of a benefit and expressive of gratitude. So whom or what are you expressing gratitude to?

To luck? To evolution for granting me heakthy genes from healthy parents? To my parents for caring for me? To charles darwin, richard dawkins and my alma matter for educating me?

See how life makes sense without God?

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year guys. Guys quarelling already. undecided
This section eh!
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reyginus: Happy new year guys. Guys quarelling already. undecided
This section eh!

Dont mind josh.....na butthurt dey worry am
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
This section eh!

Happy new year
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Joshthefirst(m): 6:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

To luck? To evolution for granting me heakthy genes from healthy parents? To my parents for caring for me? To charles darwin, richard dawkins and my alma matter for educating me?

See how life makes sense without God?
you personify luck? I see no sense in giving thanks to non-directed randomness. You personify evolution too? What has the new year and the preserving of your life got to do with darwin and dawkins?

I see pointlessness.

Happy new year. wink

This section eh!
no be quarrel we dey quarrel na. Na discussion we dey discuss. wink
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Joshthefirst(m): 6:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Dont mind josh.....na butthurt dey worry am
grin
Happy new year abeg. Begin to talk to God small small. Little by little. Stop denying him. It will do you no good in the long run. Adress the real God, the true one, the eternal one, the just one.
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: you personify luck? I see no sense in giving thanks to non-directed randomness. You personify evolution too? What has the new year and the preserving of your life got to do with darwin and dawkins?

I see pointlesnesswink

Well, you can praise god all you want.......even when your sibling dies in a car crash and you survive. Praise god that your sibling died and not you.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
Joshthefirst: grin
Happy new year abeg. Begin to talk to God small small. Little by little. Stop denying him. It will do you no good in the long run. Adress the real God, the true one, the eternal one, the just one.

Shut up
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol, some will take butthurt into the new year.

To my atheist brothers n sisters, happy new year in advance. May the spirit of the flying spaghetti monster see us through the new year

To christians (most esp Josh), sorry for all the bashing and the insults this year. Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year in advance.

And to the pagans, what more can I say, may the Gods grant you a fruitful new year.

2 Likes

Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Joshthefirst(m): 6:49pm On Dec 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

Well, you can praise god all you want.......even when your sibling dies in a car crash and you survive. Praise god that your sibling died and not you.

if my sibling dies and survive, I will mourn, and I will begin to analyze the situation. If I cannot get answers, I will wait on God for comfort. There's always a reason. And God is always good.

But everyone will pass through suffering in this world. Will pass through death.

rationalmind: Lol, some will take butthurt into the new year.
To my atheist brothers n sisters, happy new year in advance. May the spirit of the flying spaghetti monster see us through the new year
To christians (most esp Josh), sorry for all the bashing and the insults this year. Wishing you a happy and prosperous new year in advance.
And to the pagans, what more can I say, may the Gods grant you a fruitful new year.
I don't butthurt. Happy new year. Sorry also, I probably get on your nerves too much. I tend to be always blunt and vehement sometimes.

I am sorry too.

Happy new year. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol...happy new year to y'all...should ah really be thankful to nl
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2013
Elantracey: Lol...happy new year to y'all...should ah really be thankful to nl

kiss
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
This new year, I wish logicboy logic and Ishilove for his sufferings.

I wish Josh the stamina to continue defending the faith, even when it takes being a scientheist.

I wish aManFromMars more laughter. Those who put joy on the heart of men will have the heart of man.

I wish Plaetton luck in his newly transformed obadiah coat. It will suit him more than it suits him now.

I wish that thehomer doff that Ph.D attire.

I pray that rationalmind grow some balls to debate. You learn little if you pistle fires no epistle.

I wish that Deep Sight dumbs down to logicboy's level. Even in the deep, the dolphins often create semi-circles to scan for superficial drowning men.

God bless Kay with more wisdom and tolerance. It is always oKay to think too much. Every line is a quote.

Bail for a hero, I pray in logic, frosbel come with a zero, for the catholic.

Pastor Kun pity the young heads of the tithers republic. That hammer is speaking with claws.

Ihedinobi, my dude, Mr Intellectual, I wish the entity doesn't change. Dude spit fire. Imprint it in that good thinker, Anony, for me.

I wish that striktlymi jumps from that fence. I am exhuming shrapnels from below.

As for my brah obadiah, greet the residents of that lovely place where stars go to rest for me. Logicboy gave me a tip.

Image123, I pray that you stylishly leave them catholics alone as you stylishly attack them.

Enigma, the enigma, I pray that you become a priest. Amen.

Goshen, may God continue to use you as he has been doing.

Joagbage, I will steal that tithe box and give it to the poor.

Dagr8, your wisdom is not found in the market. I pray that you market this intelligence. Guys are hungry.

An0nimos, I pray that the anointing of obadiah777 never befall you.

ATMC, God will give you the anointing of muskeeto.

ARareGem, I pray that the holy spirit remain with you forever.

Sal C, I wish total healing. In Jesus name. Amen.

Uj sizzle, I pray that your ministry of love gets to its permanent site. God is carving a doctorate never too soon.

HBG, I wish you growth. Psychological and philosophical growth

Cyrexx, I pray that you have the strength to detest peeping. Dagr8 calls to mind.

Wiegraf. Very simple. I pray that the flying spagetti monster cure you of mouth diarrhoea. Dude, you are mouthed.

Mr Troll, God will make you to stop trolling.

May God bless ishilove with logicboy. A union of light and darkness is not too bad.

Tex, God will answer your prayer. Deep Sight will bless your soul.

I pray not for oladegbu but his readers instead. That God give them the grace to understand his threads.

I wish that truthislight gets a light microscope. Electrons some times flow wrongly into a beginning.

Amadioha bless Folykaze. Sango electrify his senses. Let orisa magnify your brain span. Ifa bless you with the eyes of dem gods.

Amadioha I call you for the last and repeated time. Look at your son, Pagan9JA, he is now a particle of Antonio Banderas. Help him! Ama, help him! Help him o!

God bless mynd with a good mind.

If I miss your name, it is either I wish you for a miss or I kissed you out of this stress. Lol.

4 Likes

Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
Happy new year ya all
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reyginus: This new year, I wish logicboy logic and Ishilove for his sufferings.

I wish Josh the stamina to continue defending the faith, even when it takes being a scientheist.

I wish aManFromMars more laughter. Those who put joy on the heart of men will have the heart of man.

I wish Plaetton luck in his newly transformed obadiah coat. It will suit him more than it suits him now.

I pray that rationalmind grow some balls to debate. You learn little if you pistle fires no epistle.

I wish that Deep Sight dumbs down to logicboy's level. Even in the deep, the dolphins often create semi-circles to scan for superficial drowning men.

God bless Kay with more wisdom and tolerance. It is always oKay to think too much. Every line is a quote.

Bail for a hero I pray in logic, frosbel come with a zero for the catholics.

Pastor Kun pity the young heads of the tithers republic. That hammer is speaking with claws.

Ihedinobi, my dude, Mr Intellectual, I wish the entity doesn't change. Dude spit fire. Imprint it in that good thinker, Anony, for me.

I wish that strictlymi jumps from that fence. I am exhuming shrapnels from below.

As for my brah obadiah, greet the residents of that lovely place where stars go to rest for me. Logicboy gave me a tip.

Image123, I pray that you stylishly leave them catholics alone as you stylishly attack them.

Dagr8, your wisdom is not found in the market. I pray that you market this intelligence. Guys are hungry.

Cyrexx, I pray that you have the strength to detest peeping. Dagr8 calls to mind.

Wiegraf. Very simple. I pray that the flying spagetti monster cure you of mouth diarrhoea. Dude, you are mouthed.

May God bless ishilove with logicboy. A union of light and darkness is not too bad.

I pray not for oladegbu but his readers instead. That God give them the grace to understand his threads.

I wish that truthislight gets a light microscope. Electrons something flow wrongly into a beginning.

If I miss your name, it is either I wish you for a miss or I kissed you out of distress. Lol.

A big amen to the bolded grin grin
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:41pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

A big amen to the bolded grin grin
Lol. I will be the best man.
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
FOLYKAZE: Happy new year ya all

Same to you bro.

How is the new year eve going over there?

Some strange bangers are being thrown here that scares the sh.it out of me every moment it sounds.

I'm not sure an AK47 sounds as much as this.
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. I will be the best man.

Lol, DS might agree to that, LB I doubt. cheesy cheesy
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
rationalmind:

Lol, DS might agree to that, LB I doubt. cheesy cheesy
Lol. I think it is the other way round.
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reyginus: Lol. I think it is the other way round.

grin what makes you think so
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Reyginus: This new year, I wish logicboy logic and Ishilove for his sufferings.

Bail for a hero, I pray in logic, frosbel come with a zero, for the catholic.

I wish that striktlymi jumps from that fence. I am exhuming shrapnels from below.

Goshen, may God continue to use you as he has been doing.

Joagbage, I will steal that tithe box and give it to the poor.

ARareGem, I pray that the holy spirit remain with you forever.

Sal C, I wish total healing. In Jesus name. Amen.

Uj sizzle, I pray that your ministry of love gets to its permanent site. God is carving a doctorate too soon.

I wish that truthislight gets a light microscope. Electrons some times flow wrongly into a beginning.

Amadioha bless Folykaze. Sango electrify his senses. Let orisa magnify your brain span. Ifa bless you with the eyes of dem gods.

If I miss your name, it is either I wish you for a miss or I kissed you out of this stress. Lol.

So in summary,

1) Deepsight is ten times smarter than me

2) Ishilove is light and I am darkness.

I am happy to have survived tools like you cheesy
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jesus!! Reyginus!! shocked
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ishilove: Jesus!! Reyginus!! shocked

You can say that again.

Happy new year!

Hope say you will upgrade from market to supermaket....AMEN cheesy
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Ishilove: 7:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol. Hilarious post, Monsieur Rey. In the new year, I wish you the very best, in addition to my profound wish that you shed your toga of Mr Sweet Nice Guy wink
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Dec 31, 2013
Logicboy03:

So in summary,

1) Deepsight is ten times smarter than me

2) Ishilove is light and I am darkness.

I am happy to have survived tools like you cheesy
Lol.
1. Not at all. Your big grammer complaint I symbolized and exxagerated.

2. Atheists are darkness and theists light. tongue tongue

Oya try River Niger
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ishilove: Jesus!! Reyginus!! shocked
Ma! grin
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Dec 31, 2013
Ishilove: Lol. Hilarious post, Monsieur Rey. In the new year, I wish you the very best, in addition to my profound wish that you shed your toga of Mr Sweet Nice Guy wink
Lolol. Mr Sweet Nice Guy. If that is the case I will have to acquire more of that toga. tongue
Re: Happy New Year, Religion Section! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Dec 31, 2013
Lol. Guys, what is happening here? Why the sudden deactivation?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top 5 Richest Pastors In Africa Are From Nigeria / Comedy In Church / General Questions On Igbo Traditional System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.