Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,374 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs (675 Views)

☆☆☆special Shout Outs☆☆☆ / Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... / Drop Your New Year Shout-outs Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by XLR8(m): 7:06pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is the thread where you can display your final NL craze for the year.

The thread where you can finally spit out whatever that had been eating you inside out, be it your crush or some nasty secrets.the person you've always admired.

A thread where you can make your final shoutouts, a thread where you can wish your fellow nairalanders happy new year.

This is also the time for those of you who wants to quit NL to bade their final goodbye.

A thread where you can tell a particular nairalander of his/her shortcomings so as to be a better person in 2014. A thread where you can tell us your upcoming new year resolutions.

The first to say happy new year at the appropriate time will surely be admired and commended. I love you guys
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by hybridtm(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Hailin 2 everyone frm ..........warri descent

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by XLR8(m): 7:21pm On Dec 31, 2013
Yh..first of all..who is yuzedo aka chief sweetus. Then i love dz mr olodo guy. Correct olodo.lol .experimentist hope u don stop takin weed..yh seun happy new yr in advance peeps generally. Andyblaze ur topics are lyk kilode n wats up wit u nd that baby u always post d pishure.
ma mentor tolex i hail una. Dose peeps that av liked my posts once. I love una. Mods merci beaucoup.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by lirusehn(m): 7:29pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 31, 2013
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Alonga: 8:23pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dis our year to shine,no evil prophesies will come to pass in this year in Jesus name Amen.
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Alonga: 8:24pm On Dec 31, 2013
Dis is our year to shine,no evil prophesies will come to pass in this year in Jesus name Amen.

1 Like

Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by XLR8(m): 9:10pm On Dec 31, 2013
lirusehn: ,
flawless..S:

as from 2mao (2014). There is gonna be a law against this..the ban wil be pretty ugly
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by XLR8(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
lirusehn: ,

so what does ur lol mean den
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Shankboye(m): 9:25pm On Dec 31, 2013
XLR8: This is the thread where you can display your final NL craze for the year.

The thread where you can finally spit out whatever that had been eating you inside out, be it your crush or some nasty secrets.the person you've always admired.

A thread where you can make your final shoutouts, a thread where you can wish your fellow nairalanders happy new year.

This is also the time for those of you who wants to quit NL to bade their final goodbye.

A thread where you can tell a particular nairalander of his/her shortcomings so as to be a better person in 2014. A thread where you can tell us your upcoming new year resolutions.

The first to say happy new year at the appropriate time will surely be admired and commended. I love you guys
. I want to make a request against my mummy and my daddy , iya luku, baba basira, iya haruna, wunshi u hapinuya
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
Shoutout to Everyone who made Nl lively and wonderful this year. Especially to Mr.Olodo - for never failing to crack my ribs.
One love to Everyone.
HAPPY NEW YEAR FOLKS
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Andyblaze: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
since u said 'craze' well enjoy my pics
angry angry

Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Nobody: 11:07pm On Dec 31, 2013
happy new year we made it!!
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by XLR8(m): 11:08pm On Dec 31, 2013
Andyblaze: since u said 'craze' well enjoy my pics
angry angry

Ph.D in craziness bah?
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by XLR8(m): 12:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year guys
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Andyblaze: 12:54am On Jan 01, 2014
XLR8:

Ph.D in craziness bah?
angry
Re: Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs by Tolexander: 8:18pm On Jan 03, 2014
XLR8: Happy new year guys
happy new year bro.

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy In Delta State As 23 Girls Die After Drinking Abortion Concortion / She Wants Togive Out Her One Room At Iyana Paja Due To Her Promotion / Toshiba Satelite Dual Core Laptop N30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.