Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... (1298 Views)

Happy New Year Thread And Shout Outs / End Of The Year Thread And Game! / Oh Thread And Needle, Thread And Needle, Long Long Thread And Needle And Needle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by princesa(f): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Just saw this funny sh.it and I decided to share...grin

DIFFERENCE BETWEEN A FOREIGN POST AND A NAIJA POST ON A THREAD.

UK PAGE....

Hello, my name is Sandra Stone, I am from Uk, I love my husband so much and I can do Anything to please him... But recently I am
falling for his cousin, what should I do, please advice?

COMMENTS:

*James silva: I think u need to talk to your husband because marriage is all about communication.

*Sarah water: Oh my dear, sorry about that.. I Have been in your shoes before, I had to wake up and face the fact that I am married.

*Michael Pepper: well just remove your mind from him and make
your husband do the things you like in his cousin.. good luck.

Justin Cook: It is well, keep praying about it.

NAIJA PAGE!

My name is Aminat, i stay in Abuja, am married with a kid, I think I am falling for my husband's cousin and i need your advice. No insults please.

COMMENTS:

* Ada Ameh: first to comment.

*Dayo muyiwa : Fool, love na food?

*Nkiru joy : You are a disgrace to
womanhood.. shame on u

*Idris kunle : Any news about ASUU strike?

*Toheeb sule : If u want to fall for me too, call my on 0708312455

*Funmi Leye: I no blame u at all, better go find something do with your life, fall koor, stand nii mtcheww

*Richard oke : Abeg who get bb charger here (pin mouth)

*Amaka Achebe : Ur a prostitute, u need deliverance !

Nigerians I hail thee. grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by Nobody: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by walakolobo: 5:39pm On Dec 06, 2013
funny
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by Danhumprey: 5:40pm On Dec 06, 2013
Lol. T'is so funny. Naija people are something else. They are quick to condemn rather than relating themselves to that person's situation. And others who don't have sound advice to give,instead of keeping quiet would start making fun of the whole thing;the first poster comes to mind(first to comment!) It's just funny. grin
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by Lawconfessor(f): 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
Funny replies....
Naija na my country n i love my ppl- anytime.
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by walakolobo: 5:53pm On Dec 06, 2013
and to add - that stupi.ddd line, how does that affect the price of gaari. Can you imagine.
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by princesa(f): 8:28pm On Dec 06, 2013
And before you know it, 2 people will start a fight.

Crazy! grin
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by tspun(m): 7:12am On Dec 07, 2013
some will even say END TIME THINGS:
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by chistar01(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2013
tspun: some will even say END TIME THINGS:
I still don't get this "end time thing" it gets me mad angry
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by opeano(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
lols.. Not so untrue anyway. Some will even say. Chai, u r posessed
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by DEllaluv(f): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2013
chistar01: I still don't get this "end time thing" it gets me mad angry

same here
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by ITbomb(m): 10:37am On Dec 07, 2013
chistar01: I still don't get this "end time thing" it gets me mad angry
That is exactly what they were intended to accomplish - to get u mad . And they have been doing pretty well
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by princesa(f): 1:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
chistar01:
I still don't get this "end time thing" it gets me mad angry
the madder you get, the funnier it becomes.

Its all part of the humour grin

1 Like

Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by timpaker(m): 3:06pm On Dec 07, 2013
Topic: I get broke easily....
UK comment
" Oh that's bad. You need to get a financial adviser" cool

Naija comment
" leave it to God after praying about it" undecided
"Come to my church at XYZ for deliverance"
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by losprince(m): 4:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
funny, @princessa make me laugh some more cheesy
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by shizzle11(m): 6:47pm On Dec 07, 2013
gringringrin
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by write2obi(m): 1:45am On Dec 08, 2013
princesa:
the madder you get, the funnier it becomes.

Its all part of the humour grin

grin grin grin grin

if you don't like it

Go n Die
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by psky: 2:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Lol! So true, and at the end of the day, after a bitter fight, the badly derailed thread would be closed.

Hope this makes frontpage.
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by dagentility(f): 9:06am On Jul 07, 2014
Moderators pls this thread needs 2 see frontpage.
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2014
grin grin grin
chai! this made my day
Re: Difference Between A Nigeria Thread And UK Thread... by Bellasharonne(f): 4:18pm On Oct 06, 2014
sooo true

(1) (Reply)

4 Ways Phone And Other Valuables Can Be Stolen This Christmas / Be My Val! / Check Out The Enormous Aligator I And A Friend Killed Just Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.