Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,022 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Seun What Went Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun What Went Wrong? (1967 Views)

What Went Wrong With Fashola? / Seun:what Is The Link Between VIVIANGIST And Some Mods / Bukola Saraki Releases A Press Statement After Tweets Went Wrong (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Seun What Went Wrong? by gramci: 10:14pm On Dec 31, 2013
It's obvious going by your hunger for advert I won't be surprise to know that brown envelope influences how you run this site.

How do you justify this making front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1575201/gej-just-declared-war-nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Seun(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2013
The topic has been removed. We are sorry for this mistake. I was in a hurry to find something to put there due to circumstances.
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by hollandis(f): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2013
Seun: The topic has been removed. We are sorry for this mistake. I was in a hurry to find something to put there due to circumstances.
Then why cant you ask us for money ?We will donate.Stop being an agent of APC

4 Likes

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Clerverly: 10:35pm On Dec 31, 2013
And why did this one, not make front page in spite of raking more than 32 posts?

https://www.nairaland.com/1558177/mayday-mayday-efcc-broke-cant

1 Like

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 31, 2013
I still wonder how that useless thread made it to the front page. APC goats are getting more desperate by the day.

1 Like

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Kairoseki77: 10:38pm On Dec 31, 2013
Seun: The topic has been removed. We are sorry for this mistake. I was in a hurry to find something to put there due to circumstances.

Hey Seun!

I am the author of that thread. What happened exactly? I didn't even know it went FP.

Can you maybe tell me how many views and likes it got? Judging by the fact that I have 108 likes, it seems like it was fairly popular. Only problem is that I never got a chance to SEE the thread once.

Please bro, I just want to know what went on, I am not against taking it down.

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Kairoseki77: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: I still wonder how that useless thread made it to the front page. APC goats are getting more desperate by the day.

You seem quite happy with Afenifere's thread being on the FP.

Why is that?

4 Likes

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by aljharem(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2013
This is very wrong, why is nairaland so pro GEJ like this ? At least be neutral angry. I am starting to dislike this useless site and I am sure a lot of people will agree with me. Seun please return the topic were it belongs. I am sure if it was GEJ transformation agenda it will hit the front page.

4 Likes

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

Hey Seun!

I am the author of that thread. What happened exactly? I didn't even know it went FP.

Can you maybe tell me how many views and likes it got? Judging by the fact that I have 108 likes, it seems like it was fairly popular. Only problem is that I never got a chance to SEE the thread once.

108 likes? If you need 108 likes, then you must have a brain transplant. Your current brain can only produce posts capable of attracting maximum of 2 likes.

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Kairoseki77: 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
alj harem: This is very wrong, why is nairaland so pro GEJ like this ? At least be neutral angry. I am starting to dislike this useless site and I am sure a lot of people will agree with me. Seun please return the topic were it belongs. I am sure if it was GEJ transformation agenda it will hit the front page.

As someone who has lived through war(s) and would not want to see them ever again, I wrote that thread to describe how reckless and daft Yinka's comments were. I wrote it to detail what the consequences of talking of coups are in Nigeria. Many of us have seen this before. It is not in anyway a pro war piece.

I am curious as to why it was removed.
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Kairoseki77: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
108 likes? If you need 108 likes, then you must have a brain transplant. Your current brain can only produce posts capable of attracting maximum of 2 likes.

I honestly don't care about the likes, I just want to know what the discussion was about.
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by eluquenson(m): 10:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
APC vs PDP
@kaioseki77, thread has been closed, you are just an OP but the owner of the thread has closed it, move on with a fascinating topics & am sure it will make FP before 2014 undecided
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by eluquenson(m): 10:58pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

I honestly don't care about the likes, I just want to know what the discussion was about.
It creates fear on the mind of some posters.
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Kairoseki77: 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2013
eluquenson: APC vs PDP
@kaioseki77, thread has been closed, you are just an OP but the owner of the thread has closed it, move on with a fascinating topics & am sure it will make FP before 2014 undecided

Really? cheesy grin

You are funny.
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Nobody: 11:01pm On Dec 31, 2013
alj harem: This is very wrong, why is nairaland so pro GEJ like this ? At least be neutral angry. I am starting to dislike this useless site and I am sure a lot of people will agree with me. Seun please return the topic were it belongs. I am sure if it was GEJ transformation agenda it will hit the front page.
NL pro-GEJ? Tell that to the dogs. You should even be bothered as to how such stupid and baseless thread made front page. At the moment, there are several pro-GEJ threads on the politics board and non has made front page. Even the thread on the rating of GEJ govt has not made front page. We all know NL is pro-APC.

1 Like

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Kairoseki77: 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2013
....It doesn't even seem like my thread was making many people upset. Very few people seem like they cared that much. undecided

Maybe it wasn't so controversial after all?

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by nduchucks: 11:05pm On Dec 31, 2013
We used to enjoy the politics section simply because we love politics. Within the past year, political jobbers and other goons invaded the section and they whine and complain about partisanship and party affiliations. What a shame.
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by hollandis(f): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

The real truth about your thread is
1.People were cussing /cursing you
2.People were cursing the mod and seun
3.Seun in his typical yoruba cowardly act deleted the thread

QED cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by SQURA(f): 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
Kairoseki77:

As someone who has lived through war(s) and would not want to see them ever again, I wrote that thread to describe how reckless and daft Yinka's comments were. I wrote it to detail what the consequences of talking of coups are in Nigeria. Many of us have seen this before. It is not in anyway a pro war piece.

I am curious as to why it was removed.

what was the relationship between yinka's comment and gej? is yinka not an opposition? why did you now turn it on gej? i still dont get your sense of that thread

1 Like

Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by mancheeutd(m): 12:53am On Jan 01, 2014
[quote author=hollandis]
..........................................................................................................................................

Seun Pls close this thread let's not start the new year with rubbish after all he gave a genuine reason why he removed it from front page Pls courtesy demands we know how to respond to each other even if we can't see ourselves.... Happy new year
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by jmaine: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2014

Appears Mukina2 hasn't been on duty today undecided
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by oduaboy1: 2:04am On Jan 01, 2014
hollandis:

QED cheesy
Why are you so stewpid?
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by BekeeBuAgbara: 2:05am On Jan 01, 2014
Kairoseki77:

Hey Seun!

Even Osama was very popular to his followers
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by hollandis(f): 3:15am On Jan 01, 2014
odua boy: Why are you so stewpid?
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Nobody: 6:58am On Jan 01, 2014
The headline was just bad, but the thread itself is very informative and mostly true to the fact.
@ Kairoseki77, you can recreate the topic again but with a more subtle title please
Re: Seun What Went Wrong? by Seun(m): 7:01am On Jan 01, 2014
jmaine: Appears Mukina2 hasn't been on duty today undecided
It's by mutual agreement. She is going through a very busy period.

(1)

South Africa Government Flawed FG Explanations Over $9.3 Million / Why I Did Not Submitmy Certificates To INEC– Buhari / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.