Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views (658 Views)

Seun Why? / Kaduna Refinery To Hit 2m Litres Daily By October As It Begins Production / Nkem Owoh, Aka Osuofia Freed For N1.4m To Balance N100k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by Clerverly: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2013
Jonathan's New Year message Has been on the Front Page while that of the opposition(APC) is yet to....this same thing happened during the Xmas.
It is not fair at all!
Please can you stick this one to balance the earlier message.
Thank you!

https://www.nairaland.com/1575182/apcs-new-year-message-nigerians
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by ITbomb(m): 11:26pm On Dec 31, 2013
What kind of balance do you want ?
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR is the President of the FR of Nigeria , do we have another country or another President to balance ?
If the message was from PDP then we would have the other from APC
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 31, 2013
ITbomb: What kind of balance do you want ?
Goodluck Ebele Jonathan GCFR is the President of the FR of Nigeria , do we have another country or another President to balance ?

Forgive the ignorant fellow. He seeks for cheap front-page popularity. angry angry angry
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by Clerverly: 11:32pm On Dec 31, 2013
ITbomb: What kind of balance do you want ?

They are the Government in waiting now. However when has the above assertion become the yardstick of sticking topic on the front page?? Do not tell me you are scared of the message.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by hollandis(f): 11:37pm On Dec 31, 2013
kennaustine:

Forgive the ignorant fellow. He seeks for cheap front-page popularity. angry angry angry
I really don't know why he calls himself cleverly ,he should be called daftily
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by Mina98(f): 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
There is no other president in nigeria apart from Goodluck Ebele Jonathan,so what are you saying. Which equation needs to balance again? Please use your brain.
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by Clerverly: 11:43pm On Dec 31, 2013
hollandis:
I really don't know why he calls himself cleverly ,he should be called daftily

Bia this mgbeke Nwanyi, dont call my name again. You are warned*****
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 31, 2013
To be fair, nairaland should publish xmas messages of the following:

1. All 36 governors
2. Labour party, APGA, all other poltical parties in nigeria.
3. Senators who give xmas messages
4. My dad has an xmas message to the people of my village, it should be published too.

Mschhhhhheeewwwww
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by teskyg: 11:52pm On Dec 31, 2013
@ Cleverly,must you exhibit your foolishness in every thread just like your paper Tiger APC?
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by gramci: 12:35am On Jan 01, 2014
Clerverly:

Bia this mgbeke Nwanyi, dont call my name again. You are warned*****

#dunce
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by Clerverly: 12:58am On Jan 01, 2014
gramci:

#dunce

ewu ofia!
Re: Seun: Why Is This Topic Yet To Hit Front Page To Balance Views by todayguest(m): 1:00am On Jan 01, 2014
nwanna89: To be fair, nairaland should publish xmas messages of the following:

1. All 36 governors
2. Labour party, APGA, all other poltical parties in nigeria.
3. Senators who give xmas messages
4. My dad has an xmas message to the people of my village, it should be published too.

Mschhhhhheeewwwww
pls contact the marketing Dept. Asap.

(1) (Reply)

Should we applaud the nigerian miltary for an Xmas without any terro attack / Nigeria Recognized As An Emerging Economy (MINT) / History Will Be On Tinubu’s Side By Gbenga Olorunpomi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.