Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (315373 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Sep 19, 2014
out of 35$ deposit now left with 21$.

why is it dat when i want to follow shop oil dollar. d reverse is d case. 0.01 lot for dat matter. Na play na play acct almost gone.

pity i didn't follow yesterday signal dat generated 200+ pips dat is 20$. so so annoyed here
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 3:38pm On Sep 19, 2014
natruetalk:
i want to join them risk buy with eyes to jump out if ....

still holding my oyel buy until cowboy say otherwise lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
natruetalk:

still holding my oyel buy until ...

exited here. my 3 times of following don wound me. i am not usually online to monitor trade otherwise dis one move in my favor for 50 pips (5$) profit and then going negative.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by yomexy2(m): 3:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
natruetalk:

that thing is back in the zone for me lipsrsealed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 3:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
tom29reloaded: out of 35$ deposit now left with 21$.

why is it dat when i want to follow shop oil dollar. d reverse is d case. 0.01 lot for dat matter. Na play na play acct almost gone.

pity i didn't follow yesterday signal dat generated 200+ pips dat is 20$. so so annoyed here
what happened to your own strategy

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2014
feel like sharing this thou[b]The Top 10 Reasons Traders Fail
[/b]
Every trader’s goal is to set himself apart from the crowd and avoid losing money. Obviously, not every trader can fall in this winning bracket, so the iconoclasts who do have to set themselves apart from the crowd with smart strategy and a different approach. To be one of the minority who consistently succeeds in trading, avoid making the following ten mistakes.

1. Looking for a Holy Grai[/b]l. Traders who skip around from one method, system, indicator or service to the next in order to find a perfect solution with instant gratification usually end up disappointed. If this describes you, stop right where you are.

2. [b]Not sticking to a plan
. A methodology, or trading system, is essential. The markets can be chaotic and confusing, especially for someone without a specific plan of action that can be used again and again. Without a plan, you will react to the market instead of anticipating the market. Creating a trading plan is a highly individual process and usually stems from years of experience.

3. Improper mindset. Humans are emotional creatures by nature, but being emotional in the uncertain environment of trading can be calamitous. Almost every book on the subject of trading psychology hammers home the idea of more discipline and less emotion. Emotions will inevitably come into play while you are trading. It’s how you deal with those emotions that will define you as a winner or a loser.

4. Improper trade size. Capital preservation is paramount. Poor account sizing— risking too much per trade— is a surefire way to fail. Trading is not a sprint; it’s more like a marathon, and a very long marathon at that. You will lose trades here and there. It’s how you deal with losing that matters. !

5. Poor risk-to-reward ratio. There are two reasons traders end up with a poor risk to-reward ratio: a. They don’t have a trading plan and instead simply react to the market. b. They simply can’t hold their winners… but they hold their losers. Having a plan gives you the confidence to see your analysis through to the end.

6. Holding on to losing trades and getting rid of winning trades. Here we go again: the old “but I don’t like to lose” argument. It’s human nature to hold onto losses in the hopes that they will rebound. You will have losing trades; get used to that fact. Focusing on how you manage loss—rather than trying to ignore it—will put you ahead of the crowd. On the flip side, traders often get out of winning trades too early so they don’t have to deal with “giving profits back.” If you want to lose money trading, holding losses and getting rid of winning trades is a surefire way to achieve it. In trading, it’s much more important to be profitable than to be right, and in order to be profitable, you need to cut your losses early and let your winning trades keep working for you.

7. Thinking of trading as black and white. It might pain you to hear this, but trading is not a black and white process; there’s a lot of gray. Another losing analogy is the “red light/ green light” system. Having a simple 3-step process to help you frame and identify a trade set-up is okay, but experienced traders know that nuance is where real insight lives. Some days, trading is indeed A + B = C. Other days, trading is A + B = 1 (or D or F or Z). If trading was A + B = C all the time, everyone would know exactly how to win. This is not realistic.

8. Overtrading. This one is simple. If you’re trading simply for the sake of trading, you’re overtrading. Trade because you see genuine opportunities in the market. Trading is not like a 9-to-5 job where you are rewarded for constant productivity. You don’t get paid to push buttons all day long; you get paid by making good, winning trades. It’s that simple. Movement in the markets doesn’t mean you must trade. Trade when things line up for you. Be patient, wait for setups to occur, and when they do, take action. If you want to succeed at trading, you need to act like a winning trader, and winning traders are patient and wait for setups.

9. Not taking trading seriously. I’m often puzzled by how often people approach trading with a different attitude than they do any other moneymaking venture. Trading is a business, and like most vocations, it takes time to learn how to perform well. People go to school for years to become doctors; but many so-called hobbyist traders think that simply reading a few “For Dummies” books or scanning some indicators will suffice. This attitude toward trading is like throwing darts at the wall with a blindfold on. Shortcuts and scams don’t work. Trading is not easy, and you can’t learn it without effort.

10. Not having a successful mentor. Any successful trader once had a mentor, coach or service help him to formulate a plan and strategy and learn how to be successful. I am no exception to this rule. Yes, there is a lot of free advice available, especially on the internet. You can spend your time sorting through it, guess which nuggets of information are authentic and valuable, and then hope for the best. If you’re really an ambitious D.I.Y.-er, you could, in theory, learn to do just about anything with a few books and an internet connection. But will you learn to do it well? And how long will that take, exactly? And do you really have that kind of time and discipline? Working with a mentor is a powerful shortcut that helps you tap into proven trading approaches so you can start making money faster. When you enlist a mentor, you are essentially buying knowledge and training that is an investment in your future trading. Over time, as you learn a framework that works, you’ll eventually be able to add your own investing twist to it. But like a house, a solid foundation is the very first step.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by yomexy2(m): 3:57pm On Sep 19, 2014
those in gold sell should smile soon

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:09pm On Sep 19, 2014
natruetalk:

it past 4pm nothing happen yet

closed my oyuel trade -40pips embarassed
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
fxbomovi: what happened to your own strategy

i do not scalp oil or any pair with more dan 1 pip. since i lost my acct & withdraw d remaining 30$ left, d broker will assume u deposit initial minimum deposit allowed for such ecn account.

when i saw Natruetalk harvesting hundreds of pips per trade daily or 4 times a week i thought it wise to join using 0.01 microlots against my strategy of 5 pips a trade. (my broker do not offer oil otherwise i would have long join)

since am not capital equipped i decided to use his signal without stressing to view tins on pc expecially when u are not d type dat do white collar job.

So i said if i keep closing 100 or 200 pips every time my tiny acct will grow to 150 in about 2 months time why i still scout for capital until i have d required $500 or $1000 for peace of mind trading.

things not working according to plans
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by yomexy2(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
yomexy2:

that thing is back in the zone for me lipsrsealed

moved to be. closing my lappy here to attend to other matters joor. Happy weekend to you all. Natruetalk, it happens jare

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
seems those big boys are still much in d mkt.

any sign of good upward move i will join again shocked
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 4:35pm On Sep 19, 2014
natruetalk:

i closed my buy at minus 36 as well n d cowboy deceive person cos as at 10mins to 3 n it was lookin d 4h will likely close bullish only to be back by some mins pass three and it close neutral.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
infofirst:
i closed my buy at minus 36 as well n d cowboy deceive person cos as at 10mins to 3 n it was lookin d 4h will likely close bullish only to be back by some mins pass three and it close neutral.
they know how to play d game very well, i just dash them d 40pips afterall my SL stll far from d current price. though the chart look very bearish they know dat but they don't care. imagine since 2pm till now less than 50pips change hand

as for we d minority, new trade new lession
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 4:43pm On Sep 19, 2014
natruetalk:

my own buy actually went +55pips,den in my absence it reversed nd took me out wit -45pips bt no wahala shaa coz d favourable days wil surely com,happy weekend 2 u bro nd evry oda members in d house
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by infofirst(m): 4:46pm On Sep 19, 2014
natruetalk:
they know how to play d game very well, i just dash them d 40pips afterall my SL stll far from d current price. though the chart look very bearish they know dat but they don't care. imagine since 2pm till now less than 50pips change hand

as for we d minority, new trade new lession
Right on point
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by natruetalk: 4:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
willscolf: my own buy actually went +55pips, den in my absence it reversed nd took me out wit -45pips bt no wahala shaa coz d favourable days wil surely com,happy weekend 2 u bro nd evry oda members in d house

same 4 me bro. datz their trick, check d current price u will c it back to my entry price. but when d future is not looking clearly on oil/gold best bet is to stay sideline until ...
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by quantumphysics(m): 6:27pm On Sep 19, 2014
tom29reloaded:

i do not scalp oil or any pair with more dan 1 pip. since i lost my acct & withdraw d remaining 30$ left, d broker will assume u deposit initial minimum deposit allowed for such ecn account.

when i saw Natruetalk harvesting hundreds of pips per trade daily or 4 times a week i thought it wise to join using 0.01 microlots against my strategy of 5 pips a trade. (my broker do not offer oil otherwise i would have long join)

since am not capital equipped i decided to use his signal without stressing to view tins on pc expecially when u are not d type dat do white collar job.

So i said if i keep closing 100 or 200 pips every time my tiny acct will grow to 150 in about 2 months time why i still scout for capital until i have d required $500 or $1000 for peace of mind trading.

things not working according to plans

i have a biz,......... for evry dollar .$$$ you invest you make $1109.45 ............ if you're interested mail me at foolishscammer@mugu.com

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Joysmart(f): 8:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
Joysmart: Friends please don't be offended I bring to you cheap MTN Data all valid for 30 days.
250MB 300
500MB 600
750MB 900
1GB 1200

call 07083084985
watsapp 08038904583
Email kelechismart@gmail.com

you can pay with recharge card or into my FIRSTBANK Account Number : 3053528325
acct name Onwuzuruoha Joy Kelechi.

Thanks all expecting your calls / watsapp
evening Guys hope you all had a profitable week. Thank God it's Friday.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 3:28am On Sep 20, 2014
Next week looks promising for GBP. Am bearish biased on it for now. Let's wait until Monday to see market reaction though.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 3:38am On Sep 20, 2014
Omejeo your writeup is very insightful. I know that using big lot size makes one emotional and can lead to closing would have been profitable trades.

Know your strategy and choose your own pairs carefully. Don't choose pairs because others are choosing it rather choose because you understand them and can be profitable with them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 20, 2014
Kirinwa:

choose your own pairs carefully. Don't choose pairs because others are choosing it rather choose because you understand them and can be profitable with them.
exactly! you said my mind. the more you focus on few pairs you become successful. Fx has so much relatedness to real life

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by raycolz84: 8:22am On Sep 21, 2014
quantumphysics:

i have a biz,......... for evry dollar .$$$ you invest you make $1109.45 ............ if you're interested mail me at foolishscammer@mugu.com

Lmao
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by mez(m): 2:35pm On Sep 21, 2014

Someone once said you're irredeemable. I hated reading that, but each time I see your posts, I'm tempted to agree.

No offense please.

I have suggested ways of raising capital for trading but you seem too lazy for it.
I joined a bonus-for-post campaign (which you openly condemned) on an InstaForex sponsored forum and made $22.6 for my posts and $15 in an in-forum contest in my first month. That was a total of $37.6 for the month of July. I traded it in August and made it up to $80 by the end of August only to lose about $40 in a day due to a costly mistake I made. Not relenting, I reviewed my mistakes and corrected them. I regained the $40 within 2 weeks and won more contests in the forum to raise my account bonus capital to $127.60. Currently, my equity is $165 with a total balance of $210.
I'll not post any screen shot like I used to do, but I'll name a witness here who is aware of my ups and Downs.

Boss @infofirst.

I believe when you're truly ready to learn you'll leave your comfort zone and do something.

I still sympathize with you, and I hope you truly learn.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 2:43pm On Sep 21, 2014

I wish to help you but I don't even know how again. Giving you capital is not the issue but since you don't have a winning strategy or edge over the market I advise you to get one with demo.

Besides you said you were leaving forex and was asking someone for loan for another thing.Next you said you want to enter binary trading. Not to mention you wanted to be an account manager which should mean you were a professional. If only you can tell even yourself a little truth.

So question to you is WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 3:11pm On Sep 21, 2014
mez:

Someone once said you're irredeemable. I hated reading that, but each time I see your posts, I'm tempted to agree.

No offense please.

I have suggested ways of raising capital for trading but you seem too lazy for it.
I joined a bonus-for-post campaign (which you openly condemned) on an InstaForex sponsored forum and made $22.6 for my posts and $15 in an in-forum contest in my first month. That was a total of $37.6 for the month of July. I traded it in August and made it up to $80 by the end of August only to lose about $40 in a day due to a costly mistake I made. Not relenting, I reviewed my mistakes and corrected them. I regained the $40 within 2 weeks and won more contests in the forum to raise my account bonus capital to $127.60. Currently, my equity is $165 with a total balance of $210.
I'll not post any screen shot like I used to do, but I'll name a witness here who is aware of my ups and Downs.

Boss @infofirst.

I believe when you're truly ready to learn you'll leave your comfort zone and do something.

I still sympathize with you, and I hope you truly learn.

$100 can be raised easily via. pay per post. with $0.30 per post, all you need is to make 15 post daily .
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:45pm On Sep 21, 2014
quantumphysics:

bro why call me a mugu, fool and scammer. is dis all u can treat ur fellow man on a faceless forum. do u think i will be so foolish to come online i say what i am not or lie with sickness, debt, and frustration to deceive people for sympathy and favor. pls learn to tolerate others & be ur brothers keeper. life is more dan d tins we see physically. it can happen to anyone. may be u think am suffering 4rm laziness. i pray u don't see evil days. enjoy ur youth young man.

ASK ME FOR D EXPLORER HERE & LETS SEE IF AM A LIAR
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

I wish to help you but I don't even know how again. Giving you capital is not the issue but since you don't have a winning strategy or edge over the market I advise you to get one with demo.

Besides you said you were leaving forex and was asking someone for loan for another thing.Next you said you want to enter binary trading. Not to mention you wanted to be an account manager which should mean you were a professional. If only you can tell even yourself a little truth.

So question to you is WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU WANT?

bro if ur heart is saying help do it and am sure through u d rest will believe am not a noise maker. best of all u wouldn't regret it with ur fund put to good use & returned at d promised time without fail.

to be frank with u strategy/system is not my problem but instability of d mind due to my financial state. I went to 7up bottling company several times to join those labourers at d factory department but no vacancy. though d monthly pay is 15k with ur body almost wearing out but i didn't care but was interested in d fund.

i have learnt a bitter lessons dat if i now make 5$ daily on a 200$ deposit i will be graceful to Almighty God. Why will someone financially stable invest 35$ in forex?

Trying to get rich quick in forex is possible but it a bitter and painful experience nobody should think of doing.

I invested d 35$ after those dat promise to help with 20k disappointed me. thanks to God my health is 99% back with d swelling nearly dried up completely.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 5:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
tom29reloaded:

bro if ur heart is saying help do it and am sure through u d rest will believe am not a noise maker. best of all u wouldn't regret it with ur fund put to good use & returned at d promised time without fail.

to be frank with u strategy/system is not my problem but instability of d mind due to my financial state. I went to 7up bottling company several times to join those labourers at d factory department but no vacancy. though d monthly pay is 15k with ur body almost wearing out but i didn't care but was interested in d fund.

i have learnt a bitter lessons dat if i now make 5$ daily on a 200$ deposit i will be graceful to Almighty God. Why will someone financially stable invest 35$ in forex?

Trying to get rich quick in forex is possible but it a bitter and painful experience nobody should think of doing.

I invested d 35$ after those dat promise to help with 20k disappointed me. thanks to God my health is 99% back with d swelling nearly dried up completely.

What's your account balance now? Will you be patient until wednesday by 9:00 am? I will post an alert here on GBPAUD for at least 200 pips movement by Thursday which you can take with 0.02 which should translate to $37 or so.

What's your leverage?

Before the end of october if you follow my guidance you will have at least $100 in your account.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 5:44pm On Sep 21, 2014
grin grin grin grin this thread wan kee me

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 5:52pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

What's your account balance now? Will you be patient until wednesday by 9:00 am? I will post an alert here on GBPAUD for at least 200 pips movement by Thursday which you can take with 0.02 which should translate to $37 or so.

What's your leverage?

Before the end of october if you follow my guidance you will have at least $100 in your account.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 9:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
Hello Traders! What is your top trading setup for this week,Post a comment with your chart screenshot + analysis. undecided cry
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by willscolf: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Kirinwa:

What's your leverage?

hmmm i smell a deja vu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.