Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

Forex Trading - Season 14 - Business (195) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading - Season 14 (314725 Views)

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 / Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (230) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2014
Today's Topic==== ICHIMOKU KINKO HYO 28,30,100

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 18, 2014
@OMEJEO upload your chat please
or some other person can help us upload chat with those parameters. pls
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
Am still waiting, but i will run out of patience by 20minutes after 4pm if i cannot get any good chat.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 4:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
Today's Topic==== ICHIMOKU KINKO HYO 28,30,100
u are doing a great job sir, God bless u.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:02pm On Nov 18, 2014
Am waiting for a CHAT with the above settings to do better job today, who will help us with a CHAT?, JUST UPLOAD IT.
fxbomovi:
u are doing a great job sir, God bless u.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by disaac73(m): 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
Masive01:

This is a new one....maybe i should do a review on them too.
On my to do list, i have
Liteforex
Instaforex
FXCM
Alpari
eTORO
Oanda and
FXpro.
I have choosen these randomly and have decided to do in depth research and recommendation on them. I can only make two blog posts in a day, and since i have only started Naijaforexpips.com I recommend that you follow.
Help me with suggestions to improve this blog/website. I will also make frequent posts on tons of other topics and stories forex-related and specifically to help naija traders. smiley
Add DUKASCOPY BANK Switzerland; one of the best ECN Broker. You can trade big lot sizes. For large Account Traders. I've used it while in Liberia. Stressful account opening proceedures, but your money is safe. Deposit and
withdrawal by wire transfer. Java based platform which needs familarisation. No Broker manipulation. Commission on profit made. Sweet Broker for those who have 50K Dollars and above and trade up to 10 standard lot.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 4:04pm On Nov 18, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
Am still waiting, but i will run out of patience by 20minutes after 4pm if i cannot get any good chat.

Will you chat will me? So how was your day?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
Usually , you pay for a seminar but am going to pay you for being part of this FORUMNER today. Is this okay with all.?
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Masive01(m): 4:07pm On Nov 18, 2014
disaac73:

Add DUKASCOPY BANK Switzerland; one of the best ECN Broker. You can trade big lot sizes. For large Account Traders. I've used it while in Liberia. Stressful account opening proceedures, but your money is safe. Deposit and
withdrawal by wire transfer. Java based platform which needs familarisation. No Broker manipulation. Commission on profit made. Sweet Broker for those who have 50K Dollars and above and trade up to 10 standard lot.

I will quickly visit them and have a look. Thanks for the suggestion cool
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Nov 18, 2014
Usually , you pay for a seminar but am going to pay you for being part of this FORUMNER today. Is this okay with all.?
@kirinwa The CHAT is MT4 CHAT please.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2014
I will run out of patience in 8minutes time if i don't get a good mt4chat,and that will mean the end of the forumner
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Nov 18, 2014
If your NLF is difficult to load, you simply remove it and put it back, it will load again.. Remember to refresh or reload your browser every minute.
Am still waiting for a MT4CHAT, 3MINUTES TO GO IF NO CHAT,
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
IN THE ABSENCE OF GOOD MT4CHAT FROM ANYBODY, THIS FORUMNER WILL NO LONGER HOLD.
I HAVE RAN OUT OF PATIENCE.
GOOD BYE.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 4:53pm On Nov 18, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
GOOD BYE.
sorry sir i am having network problem but its fine now can i still upload thanks
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by MikkeyJ: 4:59pm On Nov 18, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
GOOD BYE.

Boss we need it plz. I ws very buzy i cudnt come online. Boss consider us.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 5:01pm On Nov 18, 2014
oga dont vex

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by MikkeyJ: 5:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
We are here boss.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by ysl1(m): 5:29pm On Nov 18, 2014
iheanyiebeneze:
GOOD BYE.
Boss pls reconsider us
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2014
so u people need it but u cannot upload ur chat unless i did naw for this thread everyone doing big boys tins
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Kirinwa: 5:51pm On Nov 18, 2014
omejeo:
so u people need it but u cannot upload ur chat unless i did naw for this thread everyone doing big boys tins

Its not everybody that has the knowledge or wherewithal to upload such charts.

Kindly differentiate chat and chart.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by omejeo: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
Kirinwa:

Its not everybody that has the knnowledge or wherewithal to upload such charts.

Kindly differentiate chat and chart.
i am coming let me urinate first

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by fxbomovi: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2014
omejeo:
i am coming let me urinate first
don't tell me u are still urinating since!
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by saintfaculty(m): 7:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
No time came late to post the signal

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by currentprice: 7:39pm On Nov 18, 2014
omejeo:

you are right

grin
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by MikkeyJ: 8:18pm On Nov 18, 2014
Boss are ready, illuminate us on d strategy. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by drpips1(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2014
some Trading Quotes from notable investors

"The most important thing in making money is not letting your losses get out of hand."

Marty Schwartz

"I always define my risk, and I don't have to worry about it."

Tony Saliba

"The key to trading success is emotional discipline. If intelligence were the key, there would be a lot more people making money trading... I know this will sound like a cliche, but the single most important reason that people lose money in the financial markets is that they don't cut their losses short."

Victor Sperandeo

"I think investment psychology is by far the more important element, followed by risk control, with the least important consideration being the question of where you buy and sell."

Tom Basso

"If I have positions going against me, I get right out; if they are going for me, I keep them... Risk control is the most important thing in trading. If you have a losing position that is making you uncomfortable, the solution is very simple: Get out, because you can always get back in."

Paul Tudor Jones

"The elements of good trading are: (1) cutting losses, (2) cutting losses, and (3) cutting losses. If you can follow these three rules, you may have a chance."

Ed Seykota

"When I get hurt in the market, I get the hell out. It doesn't matter at all where the market is trading. I just get out, because I believe that once you're hurt in the market, your decisions are going to be far less objective than they are when you're doing well... If you stick around when the market is severely against you, sooner or later they are going to carry you out."

Randy McKay

"I'll keep reducing my trading size as long as I'm losing... My money management techniques are extremely conservative. I never risk anything approaching the total amount of money in my account, let alone my total funds."

Randy McKay

"The fundamental law of investing is the uncertainty of the future."

Peter Bernstein

"There is the plain fool who does the wrong thing at all times anywhere, but there is the Wall Street fool who thinks he must trade all the time."

Jesse Livermore

"One common adage...that is completely wrongheaded is: You can't go broke taking profits. That's precisely how many traders do go broke. While amateurs go broke by taking large losses, professionals go broke by taking small profits."

William Eckhardt

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2014
Wizecoder1, I see you
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by endfx1(m): 9:59am On Nov 19, 2014
saintfaculty:
No time came late to post the signal

Like your chart bro....

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by MikkeyJ: 10:06am On Nov 19, 2014
Who agree with me i see more bullish momentum in the makin for UJ.
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by docus: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2014
na wa o. house is dry. i think gold bearish move just started
Re: Forex Trading - Season 14 by Jaidooo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2014
docus:
na wa o. house is dry. i think gold bearish move just started
News bro.
Its still the bulls.

(1) (2) (3) ... (192) (193) (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) ... (230)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 21 / Nigeria's Top 50 Richest Billionaires / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.