Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines (1120 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE!!! See The Family Who Gave Birth To A Baby Boy Right In Her Car.. / Man Saves Drowning Family, Who In Turn Lets Him Drown / I Lost Two Friends In Two Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines by Tonetonz(f): 5:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
A family is reeling after losing four family
members; two in the disappearance of
Malaysia Airlines flight MH370 and two in the
shooting down of flight MH17.
The Independent reports:
An Australian family has been hit by both
Malaysia Airlines tragedies, having now lost
four members in flight MH370′s
disappearance and flight MH17′s shooting
down over Ukraine.
Kaylene Mann’s brother Rod Burrows and
sister-in-law Mary Burrows were on board
Flight 370 when it vanished in March.
And on Friday, Mann found out that her
stepdaughter, Maree Rizk, was killed along
with 298 others on Malaysia Airlines Flight
17. Rizk and her husband Albert were
travelling home from a holiday in Europe
when the plane was shot down.
“It’s just brought everyone, everything back,”
said Greg Burrows, brother to Kaylene and
Rodney. “It’s just … ripped our guts again.”
He said his family was struggling to
understand how they could be struck by such
horrible luck on two separate occasions with
the same airline.
“She just lost a brother and now a
stepdaughter, so…” he said of his sister, his
voice trailing off.
Rizk and her husband Albert, of Melbourne,
were returning home from a four-week
holiday in Europe, said Phil Lithgow,
president of the Sunbury Football Club, with
which the family was heavily involved. Albert,
a real estate agent, was a member of the
club’s committee, Maree was a volunteer in
the canteen and their son, James, plays on
the club’s team.
So incredibly tragic. Prayers to that family.
I pity them though :'
from bossips.com
Re: Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines by MARKone(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
Quite sad. The remaining should avoid anything Malaysia.
Re: Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines by Safari29: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2014
I don't have any problem again

1 Like

Re: Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines by SpaceGoat: 12:02am On Aug 16, 2014
just like commenting on my crush thread grin
Re: Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines by Tonetonz(f): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
SpaceGoat: just like commenting on my crush thread grin
uhn
Re: Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines by SpaceGoat: 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Tonetonz: uhn
EGO undecided !! Feyi aka tonia.. kill youre ego here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret
Re: Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines by Tonetonz(f): 11:35pm On Aug 20, 2014
SpaceGoat: EGO undecided !! Feyi aka tonia.. kill youre ego here https://www.nairaland.com/1791752/does-well-around-girl-secret

it wasn't ego o but do I know u
Re: Family Who Lost Two Members On The Two Tragic Malaysia Airlines by SpaceGoat: 12:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Tonetonz: it wasn't ego o but do I know u
you see, another ego display angry . i give up

(1) (Reply)

Touching: 7-year-old Boy Donates Kidney To His Dying Mother / Don’t Be Told.... See 7 Bridal Beauty Tips, Before You Say I Do / Photo: Should He Be Given The Father Of The Year Award?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.