Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Be Law Abiding This New Year Onwards - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Be Law Abiding This New Year Onwards (513 Views)

5 Habits To Cultivate This New Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Law Abiding This New Year Onwards by Cruisez: 1:44am On Jan 01, 2014
Happy new year citizens of the most populous black nation. I want to appeal to us all to add one resolution to our individual list of new year resolutions. And that is to be law abiding this new year onwards. It will not be an easy resolution. In truth, no day shall pass without a reason for us to throw caution to the wind and return to life as usual. Perhaps the greatest temptation will be knowing that one gets away with breaking the law in Nigeria. Therefore, I advocate a conscious, personal approach. Do not allow the activities of others around you influence your resolve to be law abiding. This includes activities of the ruling class. To encourage us all and grow the number of converts, I enjoin nairalanders to post daily how as an individual you have obeyed the law at home, on the streets, at work and place of worship, in a foreign land etc. long live the federal republic of Nigeria. May God bless us all.
Re: Be Law Abiding This New Year Onwards by Cruisez: 8:55am On Jan 02, 2014
This morning, i gave way to traffic on my left and roundabouts. You should try it and marvel at how free traffic will flow. Have a great day.
Re: Be Law Abiding This New Year Onwards by ifegy: 6:16am On Jan 09, 2014
...more posts from your end...keep it going....
Re: Be Law Abiding This New Year Onwards by ladionline: 8:27am On Jan 09, 2014
@Op, thanks so very much for the post. Have to be law abiding this year on nairaland especially. But I pray that the law abide with me too. We are made for each other, the law and me.

(1) (Reply)

Bedbug Fumigation/ General Pest Control Fumigation Services / Let Me Portrait You On My Blog / What Are The Intresting Things About Your Culture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.