Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,407 members, 7,822,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (1232 Views)

Picture Of Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In 1997 (At A Camp Meeting) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Demainman1: 1:48am On Jan 01, 2014
I am not a member of Christ Embassy but I am watching the service night right now and isn't it wonderful? I like this man style.
I wish ME a wonderful 2014. Amen.
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 3:38am On Jan 01, 2014
God bless you sir...HNY
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 7:11am On Jan 01, 2014
Gombs: God bless you sir...HNY
*Happy New Year sir
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Demainman1: 12:36pm On Jan 01, 2014
@Gombs and Oyinprince, Thank you guys. I wish you a very happy new year too. Christ Embassy is the most creative of them all. It is like you are watching 'Oyibo' people do things when you watch their programmes. I am always very impressed with their organisational skills.

And I belief completely when the Pastor said that 'you can only claim to be successful if your environment/society/country is also successful'

I wish our countrymen/leaders can listen and act on those words in this year 2014.
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 2:28pm On Jan 01, 2014
Demain_man: @Gombs and Oyinprince, Thank you guys. I wish you a very happy new year too. Christ Embassy is the most creative of them all. It is like you are watching 'Oyibo' people do things when you watch their programmes. I am always very impressed with their organisational skills.

And I belief completely when the Pastor said that 'you can only claim to be successful if your environment/society/country is also successful'

I wish our countrymen/leaders can listen and act on those words in this year 2014.

Gbamest....that's why it's called Believers Love World Nation...excellence is a constant

Be blessed bro!

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Joagbaje(m): 5:44pm On Jan 01, 2014
Demain_man: I am not a member of Christ Embassy but I am watching the service night right now and isn't it wonderful? I like this man style.
I wish ME a wonderful 2014. Amen.

This is unbelievable . No be you dey abuse us before before . I had to go and check uour profile and posts to be sure you're the real DEMAIN MAN. Wetin happen na?

This new year good o. Happy new year

3 Likes

Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 6:27pm On Jan 01, 2014
@ OP
glad you enjoyed the service, so spiritually loaded with great inspiration to propel one into 2014.
God bless you and have a great 2014, cheers!
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Nnannanzewi(m): 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Christ Embassy.. Giving your life a meaning
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Demainman1: 6:50pm On Jan 01, 2014
Joagbaje:

This is unbelievable . No be you dey abuse us before before . I had to go and check uour profile and posts to be sure you're the real DEMAIN MAN. Wetin happen na?

This new year good o. Happy new year

@Pastor Joagbaje, I don't hate men o. I just like to tell things as i see it. I love the man Chris. I like how he showcase his ministry, you can call it packaging if you like. I wish every Nigeria leader can be like him. Even if he were not a born again i belief he would still have turn out a great leader.

I pray that next year Fireworksdisplay will better last nite's Amen. What Nigeria government cannot do, Pastor Chris (Christ Embassy) does and more

Have a wonderful fun filled year 2014. Amen.
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Demainman1: 6:51pm On Jan 01, 2014
OmoPastor: @ OP
glad you enjoyed the service, so spiritually loaded with great inspiration to propel one into 2014.
God bless you and have a great 2014, cheers!

Thank you and have a wonderful year 2014 my brother.
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Lordlexyy: 6:53pm On Jan 01, 2014
I can't thank God enough for my man of God. What a service! Full back with suspense. And when the Pastor declared the theme of the year, i knew i was destined for greatness. I knew i had greatness in my spirit ready to explore. To all my brethren in Christ Embassy world wide, Happy New Year. The year of greatness. The year when God demonstrate and display to the world the glory, greatness and beauty of divinity. I'm so excited cos Pastor's declaration is a rhema to me and i know the theme is mine. Glory!
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by JonesK: 7:00pm On Jan 01, 2014
I don't understand how people still go to that guy's church after his initial showcasing of fraud which he called 'miracles'.
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Oyinprince(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2014
JonesK: I don't understand how people still go to that guy's church after his initial showcasing of fraud which he called 'miracles'.
Ok, thanks for stopping by. HAPPY NEW YEAR, God Bless me

1 Like

Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Gombs(m): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2014
Oyinprince: Ok, thanks for stopping by. HAPPY NEW YEAR, God Bless me

grin
Best reply of the year....though the year still be a day old....lol

1 Like

Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by OmoPastor(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2014
JonesK: I don't understand how people still go to that guy's church after his initial showcasing of fraud which he called 'miracles'.

you will understand when you need a miracle grin
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Demainman1: 5:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oyinprince: Ok, thanks for stopping by. HAPPY NEW YEAR, God Bless me

The reason for this thread is not because of any miracle he is doing or not doing. It is not even because he is a pastor.
He just comes accross to me as a good Nigerian. I was comparing his church setting with him at the head to Nigeria with our thieving leaders at the head. The difference is clear!

Other big nigeria Pentecostal churches are like 'Oshodi' market place. very disorganised with members like mad people. Another guy i have great regard for is Tunde Bakare (Pst). The other dudes are like 'politician' and 'commedians' to me smiley

He is one guy who tries to duplicate all those good things he has seen abroad in his churches wherever they are, unlike our thieving politicians who only glory in their ill-gotten wealth
Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by suckcybay: 5:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
I am so happy I am a member of Christ Embassy. We are shaking the world, it does not matter what anybody says and I will not blame anybody because before I join I was like that but thank God I have join the chariot of changing lifes. Thank you Jesus for giving me the grace.

2 Likes

Re: God Bless Pastor Chris Oyakhilome by Tonalphs(f): 8:30pm On Jan 02, 2014
Pastor Chris is a place of blessing, a bundle of blessing 2 our generation. Thank u pastor for sayin a big YES 2 God's call.....we're marching on becos of ds. Muah! Luv u sir. It's greatness all d way n anyhow.
Hapi new yr y'al.

(1) (Reply)

Islam: A Secret Weapon For Arab Colonization? / Admin Is Antichrist / Only Jesus' FINISHED WORK Works - Joseph Prince

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.