Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,387 members, 7,815,828 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Bola Tinubu is THISDAY’s Man Of The Year! - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu is THISDAY’s Man Of The Year! (3853 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / The Begining Of The End Of Bola Tinubu / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bola Tinubu is THISDAY’s Man Of The Year! by shizzle11(m): 11:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Demdem:

Well, he remains a bonafide and respected killer member unlike u who remain just a soldier ant within the killer fold.
At least my portfolio as a soldier ant is better than your seeming blind followmanship
Re: Bola Tinubu is THISDAY’s Man Of The Year! by Demdem(m): 8:02am On Jan 02, 2014
shizzle11:
At least my portfolio as a soldier ant is better than your seeming blind followmanship

Good, for acknowledging that u are a soldier ant in the killer party however substantiate ur ridiculous claims of followmanship.
If u can't, then I think u are just being stupid.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bombshell: Animals Wan Dash Me My Human Right -ngozi Okonjo Iweala / Is This Really Gen. Buhari In London? (photo) / 120 groups Of APC From Atiku's Camp Join PDP (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.