Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,742 members, 7,820,552 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? (11337 Views)

Why Are Men Cooler With Being Single Than Women. / OPINION: If You Know You can't Keep To Your Marital Vow, Please, Remain Single! / Advice Needed! Am I So Picky As Regards To This Issue? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Maipride(f): 5:09am On Jan 02, 2014
Intresting twist.... shocked

However... cool
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by deols(f): 6:08am On Jan 02, 2014
orisirisi..
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by skfa1: 6:15am On Jan 02, 2014
@ OP

After three years u are still fighting like a toothless dog, have u ever heard about the word "move on".

Abeg OP,move one.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 6:51am On Jan 02, 2014
May God protect the good lady from an acid attack in Jesus name
Amen
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by ypepe: 7:05am On Jan 02, 2014
^^ Amen o!

But I really don't believe these guys.
After that dinachi topics and use of multiple monikers, I've come to d conclusion that anything can happen.
Maybe that's d latest trend here.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Saraha1(f): 8:43am On Jan 02, 2014
Season film way no get part .
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 02, 2014
OP said she is single, someone else comes in and said he is engaged to her undecided.
OP said she is 30, other said she is plus 30.

Maybe you guys are describing someone else.
Nigeria is a very big country.
If I wasn't married and the 30plus age factor, maybe I would have thought it was my story.

So you guys should chill and let's see how to fix your heartbreaks kiss.
One by one!
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo: shocked shocked

A duel to the death for the worthy lady! grin grin

Choi ! ! ! this one nah Mexican soap Opera grin.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by richardenujeke: 10:46am On Jan 02, 2014
My guy u are on ur own but if i where u i whould look 4 her and knell down and beg her in publick
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Emeraldrita1(f): 11:04am On Jan 02, 2014
mollytinrox:

You're mighty kidding, I swear. You're the hugest comic relief to have crossed over into 2014 this side of the Milkiy Way.

You wanted to ask for her hand in marriage, aka propose to her, and you said 'Will you marry me or not?' 'Or not' to drive what point home?

What's that noise you're making about not changing and she accepting you for who you are? Have you not read/heard that you fall for me, I fall for you, that's play? Please.

You're really joking.

Since you know plenty single girls will latch on to your 'oyel' money enriched pockets, why are you harrassing the poor aunty? Infact why are yo bothering us? You cannot change, you know many girl who would die to be in her place abi.

I'm happy she's told you to shove your chauvinistic, egotistic self down a sink hole.

Happy 2014, but this may not be your year for marriage. If you carry this attitude into marriage with one of your many girls, you'll still have to ask people here why marriage is hell for people who work in oil companies and can't change. You will see na. Shebi we're here.
tnk u sooo much....dats d reply
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by veave(f): 11:15am On Jan 02, 2014
God i thank you for creating seun osewa.
#mat, pillow, kunu and masa...
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Jojo4truth: 2:13pm On Jan 02, 2014
veave: God i thank you for creating seun osewa.
#mat, pillow, kunu and masa...
lol,as 4 me am coming into d thread wit bed,pillow and torchlight incase it gets dark.Abeg kip space 4 me.B4 I 4get where is Tchidi chikere 2 direct dis film.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by DBestDoc(f): 2:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
nairaman66:

Cut the goose chase! you already answered yourself young man! However, let me give you a clue- I believe you are still under the supervision of your parents! Get a handwork, make money and see if this defiant girl wont come back speeding to you! grin

And what makes you think she isn't making her own money? Gone are the days when women were viewed as liabilities.

@Op, u had the chance and you lost it. Move on with your life and let her be, perhaps she has someone else already.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by DBestDoc(f): 2:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
heavy g: She turns thirty this year. So you lot wouldn't mind her being single, huh? To prove what point exactly?

I have tried apologizing. Moreover, this happened nearly three years ago. No need trying to bite off my head.sad

She has been found by a better man. She is 30 and so what?.
Only wise people know that it is more important staying married than getting married.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2014
ademotors166:
That thread was out of genuine concern. There are certain issues that bothers a man/lady when a relationship is heading to the alters, and such was one of them.
NB
After that thread we both went for a medical test and everything came out fine. We will still be seeking more professional advice as we makes plan for our future together. ( I didn't think the thread was offensive.)

How are you any different from op? Going for tests to confirm fertility? And yet you say 'GOD GIVES CHILDREN' . . .
Seriously you need to grow up.
See you taunting op over the loss of his dream girl . . I pity the poor lady, she probably doesn't know you are even worse than him.
Smh!
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2014
ileobatojo: Oh! The hypocrisy!

grin
I tell you.
Pot calling the kettle black!

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by nitlad: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2014
Look at these cheap herbs mudslinging over a höe that doesn't give a sëx whether you slugs live or die. . . undecided

Anyway shar, make I follow enjoy the drama cos una yarnings get k-leg sef. . . Weyrey 'Meji' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by coogar: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2014
nitlad: Look at these cheap herbs mudslinging over a höe that doesn't give a sëx whether you slugs live or die. . . undecided
Anyway shar, make I follow enjoy the drama cos una yarnings get k-leg sef. . . Weyrey 'Meji' grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

two disgraceful lots.......
the OP has no dignity - begging a chic you left aeons ago to come back to you just because she's 30.....

the other dude is feeling pompous that he's won the grand-prize. shameless twerp, i would be damned to brag such on a public forum. his mates are bragging about $$$$$ in their savings account, ademotors is busy bragging about being the OP's sloppy seconds.

5 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

the OP has no dignity - begging a chic you left aeons ago to come back to you just because he's 30.....

the other dude is feeling pompous that he's won the grand-prize. shameless twerp, i would be damned to brag such on a public forum. his mates are bragging about $$$$$ in their savings account, ademotors is busy bragging about being the OP's sloppy seconds.

That's a very myopic and disrespectful comment Coogar . .

She's not so 'sloppy' now is she? Since the so called 'big guy' is dying to have her back! undecided

11 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by coogar: 2:57pm On Jan 02, 2014
Ujujoan:
That's a very myopic and disrespectful comment Coogar . .

She's not so 'sloppy' now is she? Since the so called 'big guy' is dying to have her back! undecided

maybe you should try & find out what that term means before you reply me. grin

ujujoan, what is sloppy seconds?
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Ngokafor(f): 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2014
mollytinrox:

You're mighty kidding, I swear. You're the hugest comic relief to have crossed over into 2014 this side of the Milkiy Way.

You wanted to ask for her hand in marriage, aka propose to her, and you said 'Will you marry me or not?' 'Or not' to drive what point home?

What's that noise you're making about not changing and she accepting you for who you are? Have you not read/heard that you fall for me, I fall for you, that's play? Please.

You're really joking.

Since you know plenty single girls will latch on to your 'oyel' money enriched pockets, why are you harrassing the poor aunty? Infact why are yo bothering us? You cannot change, you know many girl who would die to be in her place abi.

I'm happy she's told you to shove your chauvinistic, egotistic self down a sink hole.

Happy 2014, but this may not be your year for marriage. If you carry this attitude into marriage with one of your many girls, you'll still have to ask people here why marriage is hell for people who work in oil companies and can't change. You will see na. Shebi we're here.

Spot on!!...see thats my problem with these oil workers,too much arrogance over nothing...imagine that kind of propposal!!..na waoo!!..
...their ego is way out of this world,truth of the matter is that they feel they are better and make more money than every other guy/men therefore the world should bow down to them..
....kudos to the op's babe(sounds like my kind of girl) for making him eat the humble pie and to realise that even though there are lots of ladies out there but settling down with a suitable 'wife material' is not that easy...
...Happy New Year everyone!!
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Oxone(m): 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

the OP has no dignity - begging a chic you left aeons ago to come back to you just because she's 30.....

Funny thing is everybody is a Sloppy second one way or the other grin

Doesn't mean they are worth Less either

3 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by bluuu: 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2014
this lady must b an asset.
not letting go of this thread titled d golden lady.gringrin
*grabs palm frond n builds a tent*
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by coogar: 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oxone:

Funny thing is everybody is a Sloppy second one way or the other grin

Doesn't mean they are worth Less either

if you dunno the previous, you are hardly his sloppy second. besides, some of us only go for branded merchandise. grin no 2nd-hand products!
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Oxone(m): 4:39pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

if you dunno the previous, you are hardly his sloppy second. besides, some of us only go for branded merchandise. grin no 2nd-hand products!

lol true but you can't be oblivious of the fact that you're not his/her first esp in these era where "exes" are wielding more powers grin

Ofcourse You would know "branded Merchandise" since you're in the business of cradle robbing given your moniker grin

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by coogar: 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oxone:
lol true but you can't be oblivious of the fact that you're not his/her first esp in these era where "exes" are wielding more powers grin

nah - being someone else's sloppy seconds comes with a big risk. infections of varying degrees or even getting hit by okafor's law.

Ofcourse You would know "branded Merchandise" since you're in the business of cradle robbing given your moniker grin

may the most aggressive thunder ever witnessed in south america locate & fire you.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Oxone(m): 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2014
coogar:

nah - being someone else's sloppy seconds comes with a big risk. infections of varying degrees or even getting hit by okafor's law.

Ofcourse! but aside the risk of infections which we must all take (that's assuming she owns up to an ex abi?), okafor's law has got nothing on you if you know your onions? cool

coogar: may the most aggressive thunder ever witnessed in south america locate & fire you.

hahahahahaahahah Right back at ya bro grin

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by greatgod2012(f): 5:17pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oh my!
How did i miss this thread
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by greatgod2012(f): 5:22pm On Jan 02, 2014
**Assuming this thread is real**

@op, please move on, not all ladies fall and dies for money. The fact is that, it's better to be single and be happy than be married and be miserable, because of an arrogant guy/husbamd. If i were your ex, i would have done the same.

1 Like

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by coogar: 5:25pm On Jan 02, 2014
Oxone:
Ofcourse! but aside the risk of infections which we must all take (that's assuming she owns up to an ex abi?), okafor's law has got nothing on you if you know your onions? cool

well, people who have underestimated okafor's law are either heartbroken, long dead or facing long years in prison for killing/harming their partners.
Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by greatgod2012(f): 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2014
**assuming this thread is real**

@ademotors, please be sincere, do you really love this lady unconditionally, because going to the extent of opening a thread about her fertility as regards age constraint in order to ascertain whether to go ahead with the relatinship with her, just because she was around 30 years old when you met her, is not only disrespectful and doubtful, it's also conditional, it's like saying if the consensus is that she isn't fit, you wouldn't have gone ahead with the relationship.
There's a better and matured way of going about it than opening a thread, what happens, if accidentally, this your lady get to know about that particular thread, how will she feel?
And one more thing, if your mum didn't tell you that it's God that make children, does that mean you wouldn't have gone ahead with the relationship with the lady.
What happens if after one year of marriage (God forbid), she isn't pregnant for you?

Anyway, we are all learning. I have learnt something from this thread, whether it's real or not.
May God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: My Ex Would Rather Remain Single, Than Make Up With Me. Am I So Bad?? by Dollarjunkie: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2014
Chai! Disc 1 don end. Abeg make una come continue with disc 2. This's really interesting and intriguing. *gonna wait here with a packet of orbit waiting for u guys*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Sure-Home Marriage Seminar: Learning Your Spouse / My Dad Has An Affair With Another Woman. What Should I Do? / How Will You Spend Watchnight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.