Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,227 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:00 PM

The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) (17701 Views)

New Celebrity Couple Alert?see Sultry Cynthia Morgan And Phyno Gets All Loved Up / Gov. Ambode, Turai Yar’ Adua, Others Attend Oyinlola's Daughter's Wedding / Cynthia Morgan Unveils New Celebrity Blog [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by NVME1: 12:01pm On Aug 06, 2008
THE ERA OF A NEW CELEBRITY
WHAT ARE THE MORALS IN THE PICTURE,
MUSA YAR' ADUA. SON OF UMARU YAR'ADUA

Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by nana(f): 12:03pm On Aug 06, 2008
Hehehe
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Gamine(f): 3:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
SEE MY MONEY OOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked

SEE MADNESS OOOOOOOOOOOOO shocked shocked
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by rampant(f): 4:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
come na money i dey see so abi na paper shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Shaz(f): 4:40pm On Aug 06, 2008
What a suitable role model for the children of Nigeria.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by MCUsman(m): 4:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
We all had this kind of fantacy during childhood. His father is conservative and am sure he will run mad if he see this pictures. The AK 47 rifle must have probbaly come from the MOPOLs or Army perssonnel stationed on guard duties.

1 Like

Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by NVME1: 6:25pm On Aug 06, 2008
MUSA POSING FOR A SHOT WHILE THE OTHER IS WAITING FOR HIS PENSION UNDERNEATH A BRIDGE AFTER WORKING 35 YEARS IN GOVERNMENT shocked shocked shocked

Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by NVME1: 6:39pm On Aug 06, 2008
;d

Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by MCUsman(m): 6:41pm On Aug 06, 2008
NV ME Kai your bad belle too much, you no want the small boy enjoy
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by rampant(f): 6:52pm On Aug 06, 2008
at this age them don dey spoil am like this,what happens if he grows up?
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by NVME1: 7:06pm On Aug 06, 2008
rampant:

at this age them don dey spoil am like this,what happens if he grows up?
thats the point, Finito!!!

MC Usman:

NV ME Kai your bad belle too much, you no want the small boy enjoy

Is dat what you call ENJOYMENT, SO YOU CALL THE ILLss IN OUR SOCIETY ENJOYMENT
YOU MUST BE MISTAKEN
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by tpia: 7:12pm On Aug 06, 2008
I was wondering about the number of wives he had, since its quite unusual for a Nigerian leader to have only one wife.

So this is the other family?

In any case, whoever posted these pictures on the internet, is a very wicked person, for setting the boy up like that. He's only 12, for goodness sake. What does he know?

And its extremely bad taste to get at a man through his kids. Like these militants who are kidnapping young children and elderly citizens. Whoever took the photos must be working for them.

Rich kids in Nigeria (or anywhere) live rich, regardless if their parents made the money through their own hard work or by looting public funds.

Yaradua was rich before becoming president, abeg.

Whoever took these pictures (especially the one with the rifle) should be prosecuted.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by rampant(f): 7:15pm On Aug 06, 2008
tpia:

I was wondering about the number of wives he had, since its quite unusual for a Nigerian leader to have only one wife.

In any case, whoever posted these pictures on the internet, is a very wicked person, for setting the boy up like that. He's only 12, for goodness sake. What does he know?

And its extremely bad taste to get at a man through his kids. Like these militants who are kidnapping young children and elderly citizens. Whoever took the photos must be working for them.

Rich kids in Nigeria (or anywhere) live rich, regardless if their parents made the money through their own hard work or by looting public funds.

Whoever took these pictures (especially the one with the rifle) should be prosecuted.

it will surprise u to know how intelligent even kids of 7 yrs can be not to talk of 12
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by meggy11: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2008
the lady in the first pic. looks very much like liz benson o.what do u guys think?
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by tpia: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2008
rampant:

it will surprise u to know how intelligent even kids of 7 years can be not to talk of 12

He's an impressionable minor.

Just because his dad is Yaradua doesnt change that fact.

Rich kids are still kids.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by NVME1: 7:50pm On Aug 06, 2008
tpia:

In any case, whoever posted these pictures on the internet, is a very wicked person

Thanks for the compliment, those pictures has been on the internet for so long if u really care to know.How does my posting it here makes me wicked??

tpia:

Rich kids in Nigeria (or anywhere) live rich, regardless if their parents made the money through their own hard work or by looting public funds. Yaradua was rich before becoming president, abeg.Whoever took these pictures (especially the one with the rifle) should be prosecuted.

Thats where good parenting comes in.(Posing with an AK47 Riffle, i guess you dont really know capabilities of that GUN)
Thats gross indiscipline
Do you really care to know how much he was worth before he became the president.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by tpia: 7:53pm On Aug 06, 2008
NV ME:

Thanks for the compliment, those pictures has been on the internet for so long if u really care to know.How does my posting it here makes me wicked??

Thats where good parenting comes in.(Posing with an AK47 Riffle, i guess you don't really know capabilities of that GUN)
Thats gross indiscipline
Do you really

care to know how much he was worth before he became the president.

I meant whoever originally put the pictures on the web.

Look- its not a crime to be rich. (I'm not referring to looters here)

I'm sure you yourself aspire to be rich someday. Should your enemies hold your children accountable for your sins?
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Shaz(f): 8:42pm On Aug 06, 2008
No matter. . You won't see BILL GATES kids doin this, or even grandkids. . Yet, u find out that peeps in power blame poverty for crime in NGA
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by rampant(f): 8:48pm On Aug 06, 2008
Shaz:

No matter. . You won't see BILL GATES kids doin this, or even grandkids. . Yet, u find out that peeps in power blame poverty for crime in NGA

u took that right out of my mouth

im not against them wealthy people,but what happened to proper training?how can a kid this young be wt an AK47 ?how can they just plaster d money on him like that

even me sef ,when i saw him wt d gun,i shook wt fear as if it was happening real grin it was if i should just take/jack it from his hands and warn him never to hold such again angry
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by tpia: 12:06am On Aug 07, 2008
Shaz:

oh my gosh- please check out countless pictures of white kids holding their hunting guns.

have you never heard of hunting?

The photo was clearly taken in order to embarass and abuse the boy's father.

its a matter of context- due to the Nigerian situation, the kid looks like a child soldier.

not to mention high school shootings abroad.  There is nothing happening in naija that people havent seen before, abeg.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by MCUsman(m): 9:32am On Aug 07, 2008
NV ME:

Thanks for the compliment, those pictures has been on the internet for so long if u really care to know.??

Then why the need to re- post them again if not sheer bad belle.

NV ME:

Thats where good parenting comes in.(Posing with an AK47 Riffle, i guess you don't really know capabilities of that GUN)
Thats gross indiscipline

Most kid would jump to any oppourtunity to pose with an AK 47. I have seen adult doing the same. Yaradua kids are just like any other kid.

NV ME:

Do you really care to know how much he was worth before he became the president.

Whats your piont. Are you here to talk about morality or politics.

The way i see it, is like you have some scores to settle with the Yaradua Family.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by NVME1: 10:03am On Aug 07, 2008
MC Usman:

Then why the need to re- post them again if not sheer bad belle.

You got that right, so you could call me BAD BELLE

MC Usman:

The way i see it, is like you have some scores to settle with the Yaradua Family.

Thats delusional,
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by SMZINA: 10:20am On Aug 07, 2008
tpia:

oh my gosh- please check out countless pictures of white kids holding their hunting guns.

have you never heard of hunting?

"The photo was clearly taken in order to embarass and abuse the boy's father.

its a matter of context- due to the Nigerian situation, the kid looks like a child soldier."

As much as i despise the juvinile (12 yrs), posing with a dangerous weapons (AK 47), since i am sure Musa Yar adua, might not be have been able to anticipate the degree of danger inherent in that action, i equally abhor and detest the security officers( either soldiers or Police) on duty at President Yar adua's residence for irresponsibly releasing the weapon to the President's son to pose for picture. I also despise NV M for posting the picture on the internet because, two wrongs does not make one right. NV M as a caring aspiring parent or parent to be and a nigerian patiot, could have used other means of reaching the yar adua family to caution the young boy. We are gradually copying the west too blindly in their so called freedom of expression, but we as africans, also have our traditional values and ways and means of correcting the children of our elders(rich, chiefs, religious etc) in the our community when they go wayward rather than blowing it out of proportion. Aren't we washing our dirty linen outside NV M?

Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by MCUsman(m): 11:13am On Aug 07, 2008
@ SM ZINA

Re post your comment above please
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Emad(f): 11:44am On Aug 07, 2008
NV ME

Massa you di over harsh
Take am easy now?

grin grin
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by NVME1: 12:31pm On Aug 07, 2008
@Emad
grazie per avermi permesso di conoscere. ciao
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by spikedcylinder: 1:47pm On Aug 07, 2008
tpia:

Spot on, spot on!
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by MrCrackles(m): 1:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
Big boi ki ni big deal, my papa na presido!

The boy doesnt look like he would be a DUNCE like his dad!

Poster you fapped this pictures from www.saharareporters.com! grin
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Emad(f): 2:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
NV ME:

@Emad
grazie per avermi permesso di conoscere. ciao

translate please
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by lucabrasi(m): 3:53pm On Aug 07, 2008
@tpia
i think you have said it all really,nuifn more to add.

one thing i dont understand is that most of us are adults and im waiting for anyone of us here even though our parents wasnt the president of nigeria that has not taken photos acting tough or gangsta,can anyone step up and say he/she hasnt taken a photo acting like his/her fav artiste or hollywood character??its a shame that we still dont see this in its right context as in an extremely bad taste,doesnt the boy deserve his own fundamental human rights to privacy??
i think someone needs to have a talk with these sahara reporters,its not their fist, during the gbenga obasanjo and now ex wife saga,they posted the pictures of the 2 children without blacking it out writing all sorts of rubbish underneath without thinking of the effects on the children,its a shame that the email link on the website isnt working
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by tpia: 6:55pm On Aug 07, 2008
@ SM Zina

As much as i despise the juvinile (12 years), posing with a dangerous weapons (AK 47), since i am sure Musa Yar adua, might not be have been able to anticipate the degree of danger inherent in that action, i equally abhor and detest the security officers( either soldiers or Police) on duty at President Yar adua's residence for irresponsibly releasing the weapon to the President's son to pose for picture. I also despise NV M for posting the picture on the internet because, two wrongs does not make one right. NV M as a caring aspiring parent or parent to be and a nigerian patiot, could have used other means of reaching the yar adua family to caution the young boy. We are gradually copying the west too blindly in their so called freedom of expression, but we as africans, also have our traditional values and ways and means of correcting the children of our elders(rich, chiefs, religious etc) in the our community when they go wayward rather than blowing it out of proportion. Aren't we washing our dirty linen outside NV M?

you dont seem to realize the level of malice some so called Nigerians have for Nigeria. NV M is no exception here.

Using a 12 year old boy to get at his father is really low, and smacks of the militant child kidnappings in the Niger Delta.

If someone can get this close to the boy and snap this kind of picture just in order to give the father bad publicity, then they can also get close enough to kidnap him.
Re: The Era Of A New Celebrity Musa Yar' Adua (yar' Adua's Son) by Nella(f): 7:02pm On Aug 07, 2008
omg, Lol, to think I've actually met that kid when he, his mum and two sisters came here in Portugal.
And see how my parent were forcing us to dress very responsible, Don't wear this, don't wear that,  Now see d president pikin 4 here!
chei! -- But he looked very responsible in person. 

tpia:

@ SM Zina

you don't seem to realize the level of malice some so called Nigerians have for Nigeria. NV M is no exception here.

Using [/b]a 12 year old boy to get at his father is really low, and smacks of the militant child kidnappings in the Niger Delta.

[b]If someone can get this close to the boy and snap this kind of picture just in order to give the father bad publicity, then they can also get close enough to kidnap him.

Good point, He is just a kid, And does look very responsible and innocent in person, absolutely not as portrayed in d picture. He is 12 and more like a shy kid. Please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Nigerian Anus": Princess Vitarah To Release A New Song / Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke / SHOCKING! Meet The First Openly Gay Male Hair Stylist In Lagos (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.