Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke (17646 Views)

Ronke Oshodi-Oke Celebrates Her Daughter Jumoke’s 16th Birthday (photos) / Liz Anjorin And Ronke Oshodi Oke Blast Each Other Again On Instagram / Liz Anjorin Slams Ronke Oshodi Oke. Calls Her An 'Old Jobless Begger' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by metronaija2: 12:55pm On Aug 19, 2018
couple o weeks ago actress Ronke Oshodi Oke and Liz Anjorin got into a social media war which saw Ronke calling some celebrities out fr always showing off on social media.

The post got Anjorin angry who in turn lashed out at Ronke calling her all sorts.

Addressing the issue in an interview with Punchng, she said;

“It is not only in the Yoruba movie industry that women fight one another. If you go to another industry or country, the same thing happens. Wherever women are gathered, there will be evil. Once you see three or five ladies, next thing that comes up is fight and the major cause is always inferiority complex. If you don’t carry them along, they will tag you a bad person. If you carry them along in all you do, they will expose and shame you. As a woman, you have to just settle for one side.”

On if the have settled their issue, Anjorin said;

She added, “The problem with Nigerians is that we don’t celebrate people. If you want to write bad stories about me, you should celebrate me too. I know you are calling me to talk about my fight with Ronke. If you buy a car and see the need to show it to the public, is that a sin? I don’t have any fight with anyone. It is a message and the person I sent the message to received it. I am not even fighting for only me but others too. At least, we should behave in a way that people will stop seeing Yoruba actors as poor people.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/liz-anjorin-fight-ronke-oshodi-oke-actress/

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
Lizzy the table shaker!!
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Pelaiye2703(m): 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2018
K
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Jayrealest: 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by DimIsaac10(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
This one no commot road

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Olalan(m): 1:00pm On Aug 19, 2018
Who still listen to her rants......

10 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Haykay77: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
End of discussion
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by austinfan4love(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rubbish,,,,olosho chamber of commerce members,,,

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Jchi9876: 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Who is this cockroach? Is she a house wife or a market woman? what she needs to hire a publicist. She is terrible with interviews

6 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by olaolulazio(m): 1:01pm On Aug 19, 2018
Rubbish!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by oba1000(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
metronaija2:
couple o weeks ago actress Ronke Oshodi Oke and Liz Anjorin got into a social media war which saw Ronke calling some celebrities out fr always showing off on social media.

The post got Anjorin angry who in turn lashed out at Ronke calling her all sorts.

Addressing the issue in an interview with Punchng, she said;

“It is not only in the Yoruba movie industry that women fight one another. If you go to another industry or country, the same thing happens. Wherever women are gathered, there will be evil. Once you see three or five ladies, next thing that comes up is fight and the major cause is always inferiority complex. If you don’t carry them along, they will tag you a bad person. If you carry them along in all you do, they will expose and shame you. As a woman, you have to just settle for one side.”

On if the have settled their issue, Anjorin said;

She added, “The problem with Nigerians is that we don’t celebrate people. If you want to write bad stories about me, you should celebrate me too. I know you are calling me to talk about my fight with Ronke. If you buy a car and see the need to show it to the public, is that a sin? I don’t have any fight with anyone. It is a message and the person I sent the message to received it. I am not even fighting for only me but others too. At least, we should behave in a way that people will stop seeing Yoruba actors as poor people.”

http://www.metronaija.ng/liz-anjorin-fight-ronke-oshodi-oke-actress/

OK...next page pls!

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Nobody: 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
This lady is Rude and uncouth. She should take several seats abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by mamaafrik(m): 1:03pm On Aug 19, 2018
una don Craze finish
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by franzis(m): 1:05pm On Aug 19, 2018
How does this stop 90 percent of actress in yoruba movie from bleaching

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Sultty(m): 1:07pm On Aug 19, 2018
B*itch

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by seuncyber(m): 1:13pm On Aug 19, 2018
Iranu

Rubbish

Olosho

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by DannyMarvey: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2018
Okay what next..

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Memphis357(m): 1:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ashawo must beef her fellow ashawo colleagues. Na dog eat dog industry e take be......

1 Like

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by pocohantas(f): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
"I know you are calling me to talk about my fight with Ronke. If you buy a car and see the need to show it to the public, is that a sin? I don’t have any fight with anyone. "

Cc: Mindfulness.
I talk am! Her type would never agree to be the problem. grin

5 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Glink2018(m): 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2018
Wetin consign me...

Nah their wahala be that. Lemme face my on issue.
...traveling on my mind.
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by allanphash7(m): 1:27pm On Aug 19, 2018
I thought she's in mecca right now and she still holding grudges with someone

HYPOCRITE!!!!!

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Nobody: 1:41pm On Aug 19, 2018

Wherever women are gathered, there will be evil.

She said it all.
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by mrlova: 1:46pm On Aug 19, 2018
Ronke always have problems with everything... she been hating low-key
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by ImaIma1(f): 2:06pm On Aug 19, 2018
The problem with the yoruba movie industry is the yoruba culture...people trying to prove seniority and be called "aunty".

I don't know what this "aunty" does for them. Always wanting to feel old and superior. I think that is what causes majority of their fights

3 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by bolubennie(m): 2:33pm On Aug 19, 2018
Jayrealest:
NOTIN TO POST JST WANT TO MAKE SURE I RESPOND 1ST wink

You are truly the first sir
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by Nobody: 2:39pm On Aug 19, 2018
pocohantas:
"I know you are calling me to talk about my fight with Ronke. If you buy a car and see the need to show it to the public, is that a sin? I don’t have any fight with anyone. "

Cc: Mindfulness.
I talk am! Her type would never agree to be the problem. grin

grin grin

Here we go. wink
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by AuroraB(f): 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2018
post=70417110:
Lizzy the table shaker!!
If this means 'table shaking' to you, then you have a lot of learning to do

2 Likes

Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by opeyemiskullman(m): 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2018
this girl anjorin! na illitrate dey worry her! Aunty ronke no b her mate!! Naso all dis olosho girls wey dey call demself celeb! Go dey post nonsense 4 fb and instgram. Den get flat tire den go post...!na ur mama get dis net?
Re: Liz Anjorin Breaks Silence On Fight With Ronke Oshodi-oke by KanwuliaExtra: 5:30pm On Aug 19, 2018
There is no fight here, just a diffrence in opinion.
Simple. kiss

I have celebrated both of them.
If one likes to show off her stuff and the other does not?

What is the problem then? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

21 Sexy Photos Of Yemi Alade / Tonto Dikeh And Fans Fight On Twitter Over The Release Of Her New Song / Speed Darlington And Vic O Fight Over Music Collaboration That Went Sour

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.