Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,433 members, 7,864,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:54 AM

My Best Music Of 2013 Both Home And Foreign (pics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / My Best Music Of 2013 Both Home And Foreign (pics) (414 Views)

What Are Your Favorite Songs Of 2013 By Nigerian Artistes? / Lyrics of Nigerian and Foreign Songs Compared / Wizkid's 'Azonto' Among Non-american Summer Songs Of 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Best Music Of 2013 Both Home And Foreign (pics) by macklef(m): 6:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Asin music is life, this cant be over emphasized.
I used to be a huge critic of naija music before now, well you cant blame me, those were the eras of tony tetuilla, african china, ruggedman, even terry G and dem duncan mighty. To me low lives listen to those kind of hungry music.
Things have changed now tho, the new kids on the block are representing, no wonder the are getting international recognition. One wowed keri hilson sote she started to make fufu. Lol. Sawa sawa sawale... grin
Their foreign counterparts however have always been representing since 19adam. Well this are my top 14 of 2013 sha, as long as my screen size could take. You can share yours too
#2013Reviews

(1) (Reply)

Download New Music Video >> Jaywon – From Anambra / How To Play Mp3 In Car CD System? / New Music: Seyi Shay – Because We Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.