Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,756 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

HURRAY!!! No Corruption And Corrupt Politician In APC And APC States! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / HURRAY!!! No Corruption And Corrupt Politician In APC And APC States! (419 Views)

250,000 Houses For APC States: Nigerians Rebuke Buhari / No Corruption In The Northern Nigeria / You Are Incompetent And Corrupt –CPC Blasts Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

HURRAY!!! No Corruption And Corrupt Politician In APC And APC States! by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
Having read a lot of statements and write-ups from APC and their supporters, it looks like there is no corrupt politician in that party and also there was and there is no looting in their states even as ac, acn, cpc, unpp, etc or as the present apc.
Re: HURRAY!!! No Corruption And Corrupt Politician In APC And APC States! by UyiIredia(m): 6:59pm On Jan 01, 2014
I would have thought the same too 3-5 years back. Now I know better. I stringly suspect even Fashola dey steal, it's just that at least, he does something.
Re: HURRAY!!! No Corruption And Corrupt Politician In APC And APC States! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 01, 2014
Uyi Iredia: I would have thought the same too 3-5 years back. Now I know better. I stringly suspect even Fashola dey steal, it's just that at least, he does something.

My brother read all their statements, reports and even posts from their e-warriors, you will know that only pdp is the corrupt and party full of corrupt politicians.

(1) (Reply)

NMA Strike Suspended / Miss. Oduah Again? / The Need For Private Sector Involvement In Some Government Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.