Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:18 AM

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** - Autos (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** (202785 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Get Your Dream Car Via Pre - Order @ A Cheaper Rate In Good Condition From U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 5:41pm On Jul 01, 2014
onihaxy:

How much is 999 euro in naira?

999 Euros is around 222,000 Naira. What is your budget for you next car? There's a car out there for you that fits your exact budget.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by onihaxy: 6:02pm On Jul 01, 2014
kakakibuy:

999 Euros is around 222,000 Naira. What is your budget for you next car? There's a car out there for you that fits your exact budget.

Is the 222,000 for both purchase + clearing to lagos?. Or purchase only?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:49pm On Jul 01, 2014
onihaxy:

Is the 222,000 for both purchase + clearing to lagos?. Or purchase only?

That was the price in January for the purchase of that car. Today, the best deal available for a fully air-conditioned 2000 Mazda 626 is this:

Cost of Car:€950

Transportation to Port: €300

Shipping: €500

Admin fee: €500

Clearing: 250,000 Naira estimate

Total: 745,000 Naira

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Eyop: 7:11pm On Jul 01, 2014
kakakibuy:

I thank you for your interest. The car that meets your specification is in Sarasota, FL with a mileage of 7,721miles. It's full history report indicates it's had only one owner.

Breakdown of cost:

Cost of Car: $27,990

Transport to port: $500

Shipping: $950

Bank charges: $200

Admin fee:200,000 Naira

Clearing: ***,*** Naira estimate

Total so far using 160 Naira to $1 - 5M approx

I look forward to doing business with you.

Brother i have seen your post. However i stated one particular feature that i require which is the Thumb start(Keyless start) and this vehicle doesn't have that. I have researched extensively about this W204 benz and one of the common problems is the (EIS) and/or the Electronic steering lock(ESL) failure and once it fails to fix that will cost a lot of funds but one wouldn't experience that with Keyless start.

Also i noticed your Admin fee is now 200k instead of the #120,000 why is that?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 5:51pm On Jul 02, 2014
Eyop:
Brother i have seen your post. However i stated one particular feature that i require which is the Thumb start(Keyless start) and this vehicle doesn't have that. I have researched extensively about this W204 benz and one of the common problems is the (EIS) and/or the Electronic steering lock(ESL) failure and once it fails to fix that will cost a lot of funds but one wouldn't experience that with Keyless start.

Also i noticed your Admin fee is now 200k instead of the #120,000 why is that?

Ooops!! My apologies on the Thumb start. I'm searching for an alternative already. The Admin fee is at my discretion. I try to keep it as reasonable as possible. It's not fixed but you will know beforehand what you have to pay for very stage.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by lanruz: 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2014
Gudevng boss,pls ow much will land 2001 toyota avalon to lagos.plus clearing and other charges.tanx
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:13pm On Jul 02, 2014
lanruz: Gudevng boss,pls ow much will land 2001 toyota avalon to lagos.plus clearing and other charges.tanx

Thank you for your interest.

Breakdown of cost:

Cost of Car: $3,550

Bank charges: $100

Admin fee:120,000 Naira

Clearing: 250,000 Naira estimate

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.18M

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by dokilolo: 10:43pm On Jul 02, 2014
good evening chief,
pls how much will it cost to buy, ship nd clear a Toyota camry 2004 or 2005 model.am interested in buying via ur link.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:15pm On Jul 02, 2014
dokilolo: good evening chief,
pls how much will it cost to buy, ship nd clear a Toyota camry 2004 or 2005 model.am interested in buying via ur link.

Thank you Sir. I appreciate your interest.

Breakdown of cost: 2004 Toyota Camry XLE

Cost of Car: $4,877

Clearing: 300,000 Naira estimate

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 1.44M

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by dokilolo: 7:30am On Jul 03, 2014
tnx....but will it nt be cheaper to get the LE trims as against XLE? ....wats d price 4 LE 2004 ?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:30am On Jul 03, 2014
Drive with care everyday:Do not race your car’s engine during start-up.This is a quick way to add years of wear to your engine, especially if it’s cold outside.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:57am On Jul 03, 2014
Drive with care everyday:Accelerate slowly when you begin your drive.The most wear to the engine and drive train occurs in the first ten to twenty minutes of operation.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:07am On Jul 03, 2014
dokilolo: tnx....but will it nt be cheaper to get the LE trims as against XLE? ....wats d price 4 LE 2004 ?

This is a 2004 LE in North Carolina. Cost of car is $3,200

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by suckcybay: 10:38am On Jul 03, 2014
How much will you land this car to my door step.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by dokilolo: 11:28am On Jul 03, 2014
am interested in d LE....u said cost is 3200...do I still assume d oda charges remain d same? I mean d transport,shipping nd ur fee .
can u also send more pix of the vehicle. .d interior nd oda views.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2014
dokilolo: am interested in d LE....u said cost is 3200...do I still assume d oda charges remain d same? I mean d transport,shipping nd ur fee .
can u also send more pix of the vehicle. .d interior nd oda views.

Yes. All other charges remain the same.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2014
Drive with care everyday:Warming the engine by letting it idle in the driveway is not a smart idea.The engine doesn’t operate at its peak temperature, resulting in incomplete fuel combustion, soot deposits on cylinder walls, oil contamination, and ultimately damaged components.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by dokilolo: 1:20pm On Jul 03, 2014
dont mind my bn too inquisitive, can d car be available for 3000 dollars as against 3200.?
Also a friend of mine is interested in a 2002 camry LE (big daddy) wats d cost like for him?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2014
dokilolo: dont mind my bn too inquisitive, can d car be available for 3000 dollars as against 3200.?
Also a friend of mine is interested in a 2002 camry LE (big daddy) wats d cost like for him?

This is not being too inquisitive. I appreciate your question as I believe the only way to do business is to be open and clear all the way. $3,200 is the advertised price. If you give the green light to get this car, I will bargain with the seller. You can be 100% sure that the price will be reduced. How low, i can't say but I'll do my best to get the car for you at the best price possible. In case of a reduction in price, you'll be the first to know.

For every step, you pay exact costs only. No inflated prices.

Average price for a 2002 camry LE is $4,000. We can be lucky and find a much cheaper one (found yours on craiglist) as it happened for your car. It all depends on the market and what the sellers out there are asking for.

I don't give a round figure for cars because you pay exact costs only.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2014
Drive with care everyday:Put less strain on your engine and automatic transmission by shifting to neutral at red lights. Otherwise, the engine is still working to push the car even while it’s stopped.

3 Likes

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by ibrahim(m): 8:40am On Jul 04, 2014
Am making an enquiry for a Toyota 2008 Camry. How much would it cost to deliver to my doorstep here in Lagos.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:04am On Jul 04, 2014
ibrahim: Am making an enquiry for a Toyota 2008 Camry. How much would it cost to deliver to my doorstep here in Lagos.

I appreciate your interest. Good morning. This is a budget breakdown for a 2008 Camry:

Cost of Car: $8,900

Clearing: 450,000 Naira estimate

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 2.24M

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 5:57pm On Jul 04, 2014
Drive with care everyday: Avoid driving at high speeds and accelerating quickly, especially when it’s very hot or very cold outside. Such driving behavior will result in more frequent repairs.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:12am On Jul 05, 2014
Drive with care everyday: Extend the life of your tires with careful driving. Observe posted speed limits. Avoid fast starts, stops, and turns. Avoid potholes and objects on the road. Don’t run over curbs or hit the tire against the curb when parking. And, of course, don’t burn rubber.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:15am On Jul 05, 2014
Drive with care everyday: When turning your steering wheel, don’t hold it in an extreme right or left position for more than a few seconds. Doing so can damage the power-steering pump.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 12:38pm On Jul 05, 2014
Drive with care everyday: Consolidate your short driving trips. Most of the wear and tear — as well as the pollution your car generates — takes place in the first few minutes of driving. Doing several errands at once, during low traffic hours if possible, will keep your engine happier longer.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by makarios911: 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2014
kakakibuy:

I appreciate your interest. Good morning. This is a budget breakdown for a 2008 Camry:

Cost of Car: $8,900

Clearing: 450,000 Naira estimate

Total using 160 Naira to $1 - 2.24M

thanks alot for yur informative thread. I particularly like the way you treat each enquirer with utmost respect and courtesy.
Pls as regards the above quote on 08 camry, is it for the XLE trim? If not is there any significant difference in cost transportation clearing etc?
Thanks
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2014
makarios911:

thanks alot for yur informative thread. I particularly like the way you treat each enquirer with utmost respect and courtesy.
Pls as regards the above quote on 08 camry, is it for the XLE trim? If not is there any significant difference in cost transportation clearing etc?
Thanks

Thank you for you kind words. The above quote is for an LE trim. Average price for an XLE is $10,000. With regards to the cost of transportation - it's not fixed. It always depends on the location of the car. How far away from the nearest port of departure. There are significant differences in this cost of transportation. When I search and recommend cars, I pick those close to port as possible to save cost. Clearing fee(though an estimate in my quote) will be the same for an LE trim as well as an XLE trim.

Which trim are you looking to buy? Let's look for it together on the sites I mentioned in my original post. i am confident we will find the exact car that meets your taste and budget.

My contact remains: kakakibuy@hotmail.com
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Damolux01(m): 4:46pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hello sir, trust business is great? How much will land a Volkswagen Sharon 2000/01 model and Toyota picnic 2000/01 to Nigeria? (both being manual gear with 4 cylinder).
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2014
Damolux01: Hello sir, trust business is great? How much will land a Volkswagen Sharon 2000/01 model and Toyota picnic 2000/01 to Nigeria? (both being manual gear with 4 cylinder).

Hello Sir. I appreciate your interest. Business is a bit slow as we are just recovering from the recent attack on our beloved forum. It wiped off 6 months work of interaction with and recommendations from Nairalanders.

What can we do? We pick up the pieces and move on. The two cars you have requested for will be gotten from Europe. This means you can take delivery of them in record time. Shipping duration is 10-14 days.

Volkswagen Sharan 2000

Cost of Car: €1,000

Transport to port: €600

Shipping: €690

Bank charges: €100

Total using 220 Naira to €1 - 945,800 Naira
*******************************************************************************************************
Toyota picnic 2001

Cost of Car: €2,200

Total using 220 Naira to €1 - 1.2M Naira

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Damolux01(m): 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2014
kakakibuy:

Hello Sir. I appreciate your interest. Business is a bit slow as we are just recovering from the recent attack on our beloved forum. It wiped off 6 months work of interaction with and recommendations from Nairalanders.

What can we do? We pick up the pieces and move on. The two cars you have requested for will be gotten from Europe. This means you can take delivery of them in record time. Shipping duration is 10-14 days.

Volkswagen Sharan 2000

Cost of Car: €1,000

Total using 220 Naira to €1 - 945,800 Naira
*******************************************************************************************************
Toyota picnic 2001

Cost of Car: €2,200

Total using 220 Naira to €1 - 1.2M Naira

God will do a great thing sir, we are all glad nairaland is finally back. Don't you think the prices are on high side? Got a quote of 800k for toks here in lag.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by makarios911: 9:23pm On Jul 05, 2014
kakakibuy:

Thank you for you kind words. The above quote is for an LE trim. Average price for an XLE is $10,000. With regards to the cost of transportation - it's not fixed. It always depends on the location of the car. How far away from the nearest port of departure. There are significant differences in this cost of transportation. When I search and recommend cars, I pick those close to port as possible to save cost. Clearing fee(though an estimate in my quote) will be the same for an LE trim as well as an XLE trim.

Which trim are you looking to buy? Let's look for it together on the sites I mentioned in my original post. i am confident we will find the exact car that meets your taste and budget.

My contact remains: kakakibuy@hotmail.com

thanks alot kind sire,
I'm interested in the XLE.
Wud appreciate a quotation on that.
do you hv a payment plan?
how long does it take to arrive?
my last ride took the better part of 12weeks, I think it came from baltimore, the wait was much too agonising.

Ps: send info to makariosnpeanut@gmail.com
NB: was going thru yur thread and I saw listing for a Peugeot 407 2006model.
pls wots wud it cost to bring that down? Its a very lovely car.

thanks a million

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply)

Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.