Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,164 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** (202768 Views)

Pre-order Your Car From Germany with just 100,000 + picturesss / TOTAL COSTS OF CLEARING TOKUNBO VEHICLES. / Get Your Dream Car Via Pre - Order @ A Cheaper Rate In Good Condition From U.S. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by eagle13(m): 3:17am On Jan 04, 2014
kakakibuy: This is Mazda 626 (Year 2000) Wagon version
Air conditioned; Accident-free; Electric windows; Power Assisted Steering; Alloy wheels
Asking price is 499 Euros (Four hundred and Ninety-nine euros only)
is dis car still available?
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by eagle13(m): 3:25am On Jan 04, 2014
kakakibuy: Fellow Nigerian/Nairalanders, welcome to 2014 smiley !
Do you need a used car directly from the USA or Germany? I can get you exactly what you need - The best car at the right price. Have you found your dream car online in any of these countries? Leave the rest to us. If you can't go through the trouble of searching, tell us the car you want and we'll do the rest. Our target is 10 cars before the new tariffs kick in (that's if they do eventually).

Let the countdown begin.
P.S - Are you a car dealer in need of a supplier/partner? Give us a trial today and we are convinced our low administrative fees still leave enough room for you to make a decent profit.

For private users, you'll be amazed at how much you'll save.

kakakibuy@hotmail.com
Hw much will a Benz C-220,yr 97-2000, wt ac & i want d german version pls.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:22am On Jan 04, 2014
rhames: whats the cost of an ML 320 Benz,E350,c240,C230 2001 and above.

reply me at oryxsmeconsulting@gmail.com

Thank you for your interest. You've got mails smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2014
bishop kay: please wat should be my budget 4 an Audi A6 2005 model please send me details ,pics& price to mysticalcash@gmail.com.thanks in advance.

You're welcome sir. We also thank you for your interest. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:42am On Jan 04, 2014
eagle13: is dis car still available?

Yes the car could still be available. If it isn't, there's nothing to worry about - we'll get you the same exact type at the same price or less. smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:50am On Jan 04, 2014
eagle13: Hw much will a Benz C-220,yr 97-2000, wt ac & i want d german version pls.

I am checking between yrs 1999 - 2000 as older vehicles are prohibited by Nigeria customs. This will cost you 900 Euro if you don't mind the damage

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2014
eagle13: Hw much will a Benz C-220,yr 97-2000, wt ac & i want d german version pls.

This is 1999 model- asking price before bargaining is 1,500 Euro. It's safe to assume that you can get this for 1,000 Euro if we make our serious intentions known to the seller

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by eagle13(m): 7:27am On Jan 04, 2014
kakakibuy:

I am checking between yrs 1999 - 2000 as older vehicles are prohibited by Nigeria customs. This will cost you 900 Euro if you don't mind the damage
thanks for ur response i dnt like it cos d damage is much.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by eagle13(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2014
kakakibuy:

Yes the car could still be available. If it isn't, there's nothing to worry about - we'll get you the same exact type at the same price or less. smiley
Kindly find out for me n let me know d option available 2me & d procedure 2securing it.i'l apprec8 a slight price slash.reply 2 egbaayo@yahoo.co.uk
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kdf3449(m): 10:29am On Jan 04, 2014
How much will you get an Honda Crosstour 2012 with milage less than 20,000, Red or ox blood with Tan interior,Navigation system
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:01am On Jan 04, 2014
kdf3449: How much will you get an Honda Crosstour 2012 with milage less than 20,000, Red or ox blood with Tan interior,Navigation system
Hi there. We appreciate your interest in doing business with us. The attached Honda Crosstour with a mileage of 15,163 will cost you 4.1 Million Naira. This price includes, the cost of the vehicle, shipping of the vehicle from Baltimore to Lagos and our administrative fees.
The above price does not include dealer fee, transporting the vehicle from it's current location (Illinois) to Baltimore and clearing the car in Lagos. There are cheaper Crosstours but none that meets your requested specifications. This was the only Red one I found so far. A more detailed search will take time and will require a commitment on your part. Hopefully, we'll find a cheaper option. Looking forward to doing business with you.

1 Share

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kdf3449(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2014
Pls email me the pictures of the interior. j.clary1@yahoo.com i would also like to know the total cost of EVERYTHING
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:15am On Jan 04, 2014
eagle13: Kindly find out for me n let me know d option available 2me & d procedure 2securing it.i'l apprec8 a slight price slash.reply 2 egbaayo@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you sir. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:58am On Jan 04, 2014
kdf3449: Pls email me the pictures of the interior. j.clary1@yahoo.com i would also like to know the total cost of EVERYTHING

Thank you sir. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:33am On Jan 06, 2014
Good morning Nairalanders and have a wonderful week ahead. For those who have contacted us, we are looking forward to doing business with you soon. This is a shout-out to our prospective customers. Give us a trial. You'll be convinced. smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by idolofin(m): 9:30am On Jan 06, 2014
Good morning.
I will like to get the cost of the following vehicles including shipping to Lagos:

1. Mercedez 911 tipper with auxillary
2. 1995-1999 toyota hiace bus, petrol engine, LHD, manual gear with seats
3. Volkwagen vanagon old model, manual gear with petrol engine

you can send pictures and any other information to facilitate the enquiries to toba_kay@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 10:50am On Jan 06, 2014
idolofin: Good morning.
I will like to get the cost of the following vehicles including shipping to Lagos:

1. Mercedez 911 tipper with auxillary
2. 1995-1999 toyota hiace bus, petrol engine, LHD, manual gear with seats
3. Volkwagen vanagon old model, manual gear with petrol engine

you can send pictures and any other information to facilitate the enquiries to toba_kay@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you.
Thank You. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 2:52pm On Jan 06, 2014
A tip to help you in choosing your next car:

Decide what you can afford.
Having your eye on a specific car is no help if you can't afford it. Allocating no more than 20 percent of your monthly household income for all the cars in your household is a good rule of thumb for car buying. This figure should include all the costs to operate them, including fuel costs and car insurance.

Read more: http://www.bankrate.com/finance/auto/car-buying-tips/#ixzz2pcsq8mPD

The countdown is still on.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by buchilino(m): 4:57pm On Jan 06, 2014
kakakibuy: Finally the Peugeot 406. This is your best option. This particular one cost only 1,199 Euros before bargaining. Imagine how low we can get it after bargaining smiley It's a sweet deal. Don't hesitate to contact us once you are ready to proceed.
kakakibuy@hotmail.com

k i guess d Peugeot 406 is d easiest option so how much will be d whole cost ( shipping n clearing) let it be auto gear n alloy rim plz
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by Sohot1(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2014
pls can u let me in on d cost of getting a BMW 318xi or 320i 2004-2006?

hotblazzzze@gmail.com

thanks!
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2014
buchilino:

k i guess d Peugeot 406 is d easiest option so how much will be d whole cost ( shipping n clearing) let it be auto gear n alloy rim plz
The Peugeot 406 is an excellent option. We were getting excited with the offers we found today (some as low as 500 Euros) until we saw your specific request - auto gear and alloy wheels. This takes the price up dramatically to 2,990Euro. It's safe to assume we can get a lower price after bargaining but how low? For budgetary purposes, we'll say 2,000 Euro for the car alone.
Considering the above difference in price due to your specific requests, you should budget 1 Million Naira give or take (cost of car, shipping, clearing and our administrative fees). This is a rough but reliable idea/budget.

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:07pm On Jan 06, 2014
So hot: pls can u let me in on d cost of getting a BMW 318xi or 320i 2004-2006?

hotblazzzze@gmail.com

thanks!
Thank you. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by adepojuot: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
Hi op,how much can you get me Toyota camry tinning light,1997 to 2000 model,either from USA or Germany plus shipping..adepojudray@yahoo.com
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:48pm On Jan 06, 2014
adepojuot: Hi op,how much can you get me Toyota camry tinning light,1997 to 2000 model,either from USA or Germany plus shipping..adepojudray@yahoo.com

Thank you. You've got mail smiley
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 8:32am On Jan 07, 2014
Today's tip:kakakibuy@hotmail.com
Narrow your buying choices.
Take that list of cars you've noticed while driving around town and start researching them online. Visit the automaker websites and independent automotive information sites to assess the car's features that are important to you and get an idea of inventory/mechanics available in your area.

Don't forget to note the manufacturers' suggested retail prices when car buying. Choose cars that are at least 5 percent less than your monthly budget to give yourself some room to cover costs such as fuel, insurance, repairs and maintenance. Create a traditional paper or electronic file for your research, but don't rush off.

Read more: http://www.bankrate.com/finance/auto/car-buying-tips/#ixzz2phBdRJGg
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kenazuu(m): 8:56am On Jan 07, 2014
Hello Sir,

how much can you get Peugeot 407, auto transmission
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:47am On Jan 07, 2014
kenazuu: Hello Sir,

This is a 2005 Peugeot 407 Wagon, auto transmission at 3,000 Euro (711,000 naira). This price is negotiable so expect it to go down. This is only the cost of the car. Give or take, a budget of 1.2 Million should deliver the keys of this car into your hands.(cost of car, shipping, clearing and our administrative fees). Our policy is an open-system policy and we strive to make savings for you at every step. This means you don't pay more than the original cost of a service( cost of car, shipping, clearing and all that)

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:50am On Jan 07, 2014

This is a 2006 Peugeot 407 Saloon. Asking price 4,600 Eur (1,090,200) Expect this to go down after bargaining. Cost of car only If you don't mind diesel engine, they are available for as much as 1,500 euros cheaper!!!

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 9:54am On Jan 07, 2014

Can we interest you in the Peugeot 407 Coupe version?

Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 1:58pm On Jan 07, 2014
Choose your car carefully -
Do you know that It's no use buying a sports car if you're about to start a family? You should work out exactly what the requirements of your next car are."The most important thing is what do you want the car for and what are you going to use it for?"

Send an email to kakakibuy@hotmail.com for your car purchase.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 7:53am On Jan 08, 2014
Tip of the morning: kakakibuy@hotmail.com

Trust your gut feeling - If you're buying a used car stick to your guns and be careful not to get sidetracked into buying the wrong car. "If there's something iffy about things you know. Your body's telling you there's something wrong, it's something that you've developed over the years. So don't be talked into something by a clever argument. If you feel it's not right, walk away."

We can help you find the right car at the right price with the right feeling.
Re: ***Pre-Order Your Dream Car -USA & GERMANY. Exact Costs - No inflated charges*** by kakakibuy(m): 11:18am On Jan 08, 2014
Buyers should look at the bigger picture when choosing a car, and keep in mind the long-term costs involved.
"It's not just the car, it's the repayments if you're borrowing money, it's the fuel economy, the insurance, servicing costs, the likelihood of something going wrong, and what it's going to cost you if it does go wrong."

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (320) (Reply)

Buy Your Cars At Cotonu At Cheap Rate / BUY YOUR SHARP & NEAT CAR(S) FROM COTONOU ( @ THE BEST BET) WITH A LOW MILEAGE... / Where Are The Lowest Prices For Cars?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.