Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,755 members, 7,809,895 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:48 PM

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life (61128 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP / Latest Important Prophecy By Prophet TB Joshua- Part I (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by highyo: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2014
The key that opens and closes significant door

The lord has the key of David. Any door he closes no one can open and any door he opens no one can close.

2014 the lord shall give you the key of heaven, whatsoever you bind on earth shall remain bind in heaven and whatsoever you loose on earth will be loose in heaven Mttw16:19

Act 12:7 The lord shall send his angel to deliver you from every chains of Bondage in Jesus name

The Angel of the lord shall open a way for you in Jesus name

Act12:10
When peter get to the door, the door of the prison opened Automatically

The door of any form of prison will open Automatically for you this year in Jesus name
Door of blessing
Door of Miracle
Door of Santification
Door of Righteousness

Deu28:7
The lord shall help you to defeat your enemy and they shall scather in all direction

Deu28:8
The lord shall help you to succeed in all your works
Your harvest will be so large that your store house will be filled

This 2014 will be a year of open door to you, for the lord shall give you the key to open and close every significant door

NO LACK, NO LOST, NO LIMITATION

MIND YOU, THE LORD IS GOD AND HE CHANGETH NOT

The soul that sinneth shall die

If you regard Inequity in your heart, the lord shall not hear your prayers

The lord will not suspend his law for the year2014 and bless sinners.
These blessings are not for drunkers
These blessings are not for prostitute
These blessing is not for sinners

Unforgiveness of the heart will shut the door against you

Bitterness of the heart will close the door against you

Hatred, Anger, Envy, Jeleousy, Social Attitude will shut the door against you

December 31, or January 1st will not change the words of the bible.

This year
1. Be slow to Anger
2. Stop any kind of lies
3. Avoid people who can get you sin
4. Avoid False Revelation
5. Avoid false dreams
6. This is not the year to dress like Harlot

7. This is not the year to dress like the Babylon woman

8. This is not the year to paint your face like the Egyptians, Cusmetic of the world, Tatoo's of the world
9. Avoid Facebook samson or Delilah

10. This is not the year to make friendship with the world James4:4

if yea keep my comandment, you will be my possession among all people says the lord.
Job36:11-12
If you serve me, you shall spend your days in posperity and your year in pleasure

many people will always want to skip the verse 12 which says

But if you obey me not, you shall perish by the sword and shall die without knowledge.

Read it or not, it's God's word and must come to pass

81 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Taiwo20(m): 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2014
Interesting!
Jehovah! Jesus Kristi!! Holy Michael!!!

Al-hamdu lillahi !
Al-hamdu lillahi !!
Al-hamdu lillahi !!!
Al-hamdu lillahi rabbil 'alamin

Wow! I made frontpage on the first day of the new year
I know it, you know, we know it, this is a great year for me and for you.
I'm making first throughout the new year.

By the way, ftc, stc, ttc,
Thanks to MTN,thanks FAF, my manager, my crew, the entire members of St Bottles' Cathedral

I spoil market for ftc people them.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Taiwo20(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Interesting!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Taiwo20(m): 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mods! This is FP material.....especially for the church-minded peeps
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2014
Taiwo20: Mods! This is FP material.....especially for the church-minded peeps
Noted!!! Will do dat ryt away.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by piratedcopy(m): 9:01pm On Jan 01, 2014
it will surely make front page

space for sale ooooo and if u want me to give u shout out reply me
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Tolexander: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2014
Amen!!!

These aren't predictions like the others jare.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Tolexander: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Taiwo20: Mods! This is FP material.....especially for the church-minded peeps
we are expecting that of olumbah olumbah and Sat guru maharaj ji.

2 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Enkaynwa(f): 9:43pm On Jan 01, 2014
Amen!
i claim it for me and my loved ones in Jesus Name.

Lord i need Your Grace to live a Holy life...

9 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Femolacaster(m): 10:03pm On Jan 01, 2014
Tolexander: we are expecting that of olumbah olumbah and Sat guru maharaj ji.
Their own predictions will come out very soon. Relax!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 01, 2014
highyo: The key that opens and closes significant door

The lord has the key of David. Any door he closes no one can open and any door he opens no one can close.

2014 the lord shall give you the key of heaven, whatsoever you bind on earth shall remain bind in heaven and whatsoever you loose on earth will be loose in heaven Mttw16:19

Act 12:7 The lord shall send his angel to deliver you from every chains of Bondage in Jesus name

The Angel of the lord shall open a way for you in Jesus name

Act12:10
When peter get to the door, the door of the prison opened Automatically

The door of any form of prison will open Automatically for you this year in Jesus name
Door of blessing
Door of Miracle
Door of Santification
Door of Righteousness

Deu28:7
The lord shall help you to defeat your enemy and they shall scather in all direction

Deu28:8
The lord shall help you to succeed in all your works
Your harvest will be so large that your store house will be filled

This 2014 will be a year of open door to you, for the lord shall give you the key to open and close every significant door

NO LACK, NO LOST, NO LIMITATION

MIND YOU, THE LORD IS GOD AND HE CHANGETH NOT

The soul that sinneth shall die

If you regard Inequity in your heart, the lord shall not hear your prayers

The lord will not suspend his law for the year2014 and bless sinners.
These blessings are not for drunkers
These blessings are not for prostitute
These blessing is not for sinners

Unforgiveness of the heart will shut the door against you

Bitterness of the heart will close the door against you

Hatred, Anger, Envy, Jeleousy, Social Attitude will shut the door against you

December 31, or January 1st will not change the words of the bible.

This year
1. Be slow to Anger
2. Stop any kind of lies
3. Avoid people who can get you sin
4. Avoid False Revelation
5. Avoid false dreams
6. This is not the year to dress like Harlot

7. This is not the year to dress like the Babylon woman

8. This is not the year to paint your face like the Egyptians, Cusmetic of the world, Tatoo's of the world
9. Avoid Facebook samson or Delilah

10. This is not the year to make friendship with the world James4:4

if yea keep my comandment, you will be my possession among all people says the lord.
Job36:11-12
If you serve me, you shall spend your days in posperity and your year in pleasure

many people will always want to skip the verse 12 which says

But if you obey me not, you shall perish by the sword and shall die without knowledge.

Read it or not, it's God's word and must come to pass
This is not a prophecy but teaching. prophecy is "thus say the lord, by this time........."

22 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by highyo: 10:24pm On Jan 01, 2014
Mee234:
This is not a prophecy but teaching. prophecy is "thus say the lord, by this time........."
God gave a message to all who listen to his word and live by it will be given a key to open every door this year 2014 and whosoever fails to obey his word will not only be denied of the key but will also face his wrath. Isn't that message from the lord?

Any prophesy that doesnt have the foundation of the word is not a prophesy, for God will never act out of his word

Imaging a prophesy telling a prostitute that the lord said he has answered your prayer and by may 2014, you will be the first lady of this country.

Isn't that lies? God can never make a prophesy that contradict his word. A prayer of a sinner is an abormination unto the lord

19 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Tolexander: 10:37pm On Jan 01, 2014
Femolacaster:
Their own predictions will come out very soon. Relax!
bro, are you olumbah or guru?
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jan 01, 2014
highyo:
God gave a message to all who listen to his word and live by it will be given a key to open every door this year 2014 and whosoever fails to obey his word will not only be denied of the key but will also face his wrath. Isn't that message from the lord?

Any prophesy that doesnt have the foundation of the word is not a prophesy, for God will never act out of his word
Telling the people that "if you obey you shall eat the fruit of the land" is not prophecy it is telling the people about keeping God commandment and reaping the reward.

17 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by geeworld1(m): 10:49pm On Jan 01, 2014
[color=#006600][/color]
THIS SHUD SURELY BE MOVED TO FP
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by XLR8(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2014
AT LAST!!!! SOME GOOD PROPHECY!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Mintayo(m): 11:25pm On Jan 01, 2014
Op why not just say," 2014 Message By Pastor Kumuyi".

19 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 01, 2014
I had to check the dictionary again for the meaning of the word 'Prophecy'.

I doubt if the OP or whosoever termed this as a prophecy know what it means. undecided undecided

9 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by iamdhebuck(m): 11:56pm On Jan 01, 2014
pls where are the prophecies cuz am seriously looking for dem...maybe I need glasses or. a telescope...

plus why do nigerian churches repeat d same old garbage every year,so boring

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Rhemar(m): 3:10am On Jan 02, 2014
do u mean anything a pastor says on Jan 1 is a prophecy? 'cos what I read is prayers nd admonitions

4 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by ejiykzazi2007(m): 7:27am On Jan 02, 2014
Amen!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by extremelygolden: 8:10am On Jan 02, 2014
Amin, Jesu mi!

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by nerodenero: 8:11am On Jan 02, 2014
Mee234:
Well said.
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by ehisdan(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2014
Amen. Good prayer and words of exhortation.
But which one be facebook samson or delilah.

1 Like

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by adezjamz(m): 8:13am On Jan 02, 2014
First page & Front page.

Dats y I comment
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Nobody: 8:14am On Jan 02, 2014
Mee234:
Telling the people that "if you obey you shall eat the fruit of the land" is not prophecy it is telling the people about keeping God commandment and reaping the reward.

Certainly not a prophecy. This is like reminding us about the commandments of God. This is not a prophecy.

7 Likes

Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by omusiliyu(m): 8:15am On Jan 02, 2014
When will TB Joshua Prophesis? Nah only him talk the truth, you can ask Al-Mustapha and Jim-IYKE
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by akposking(m): 8:17am On Jan 02, 2014
The lord is marvellous
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Guykhena(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2014
U ignorant peeps mistake PROPHESIS for predictions,,take note pls
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by b3llo(m): 8:20am On Jan 02, 2014
AMEN!
Re: 2014 Prophecy By W.f. Kumuyi Of Deeper Life by Sard(m): 8:21am On Jan 02, 2014
@op... ain't you people tired of posting all these prophecies on NL? Do you think this NL mob will spare you and your G.O negative words? Keep this stuff to you & your church, we probably don't need it on here. Mods should also stop bringing this stuff to FP, whoever needs new year prophecy should make a trip to the religion section.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope US Visit Proves Nigerian Pastors Wrong!!! / Tom Samson, His Hummer Limo, & Bodyguards Storm Cama Awards (pics) / Bishop Oyedepo Speaks On Succession Of Living Faith Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.