Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,203 members, 7,811,543 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:14 PM

How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority (552 Views)

10 Powerful Secrets Of Successful Bloggers Exposed! / Kick Start Your Webhosting Company With An Authority Expired Domains{free Review / Why Are There Just A Handful Of Successful Bloggers In Nigeria And Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by vowiski(m): 5:57am On Jan 02, 2014
The truth is that Wisdom is the commander of success; it is the ability to determine what will kill or make your blog, it is the driving force that provokes unusual degree of success to your blog. The state of your blog is a direct result of your wisdom level. Successful bloggers are not entirely special, they only poses a special knowledge. Anyone who knows what you do not know has what you do not have and that’s where the distinction between good blogger and a great blogger is explicitly determined.

Also See: Solving Problems As A Blogger

Successful bloggers open up to instructions and criticism because behind every instruction and criticism is the key to productivity. They do not initiate the money-mindset the moment they start a blog because any blog built on the foundation of making sudden money would be dead on arrival. One of the greatest lessons I learned as a blogger was to develop an incredible passion for blogging at a time when I was completely unaware that blogging could give one the freedom to sack his boss. I would have been largely unsuccessful if the money-mindset constituted the thought-process of creating a blog.

Successful bloggers know that wisdom initiates creativity with is the pillar of most successful blogs. They have the strong desire to put in extra-ordinary efforts in whatever they put in their blog, because being ordinary doesn’t differentiate you from the mediocre bloggers who have ignored the fact that blogging is a very serious business, which will first bring frustration before fulfillment. In fact, ordinarily effort is a destroyer of great dreams; you will need an incredible effort to yield an [Source]
Re: How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 02, 2014
This is a good piece.
Re: How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by vowiski(m): 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2014
Herodion: This is a good piece.

thanks cheesy
Re: How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jan 02, 2014
nice one
check my blog
removed the mobile view because i wanted pple to click on the ads(shows only in web)
was i wrong doing that ?
guess my mind was fixed on money
Re: How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:02pm On Jan 02, 2014
Nice write up u got here
Re: How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by jaybossYBNL(m): 4:05pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jregz: nice one
check my blog
removed the mobile view because i wanted pple to click on the ads(shows only in web)
was i wrong doing that ?
guess my mind was fixed on money

yes u were wrong for doing that, don't u know that most people in nigeria uses their mobile phone to browse? N dat means almost all the traffic comes from mobile phones. Better go back n enable it and work on your blog n forget about the money, money will surely come one day.
Re: How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2014
jaybossYBNL:

yes u were wrong for doing that, don't u know that most people in nigeria uses their mobile phone to browse? N dat means almost all the traffic comes from mobile phones. Better go back n enable it and work on your blog n forget about the money, money will surely come one day.
enabled it back already
Re: How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by vowiski(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
jaybossYBNL: Nice write up u got here

Thanks alot..
Re: How Successful Bloggers Think And Become An Authority by vowiski(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2014
Jregz:
enabled it back already

Glad to know

(1) (Reply)

Complimentary Colors Guide For "Webmasters" / How To Get Facebook Fan Page Likes (see Prove In Picture) / How To Add Alexa Rank Widget To Your Blog Easily?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.