Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,357 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pastors Colliding With Politicians To Surppress Political Revolution In 9ija. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastors Colliding With Politicians To Surppress Political Revolution In 9ija. (809 Views)

This Funny pic Of Vp Osinbajo Having Discussion With Politicians Has Gone Viral / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs —Shekarau / Buhari Romancing With Politicians Who Destroyed Nigeria For 16yrs — Shekarau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastors Colliding With Politicians To Surppress Political Revolution In 9ija. by smlafolabi(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
Most Nigerians dont like what we are passing through, does the preaching of our pastors to be submissive to our leader, and give the battle for the lord to fight influencing our decission to rebel against this injustice? Please share your view with me.

My comment: I think churches are deviating from biblical principle. In the old testaments prophets prophecy doom on any kings that suffer the masses and go astray from doing gods will, but today rather than go against such political leaders our Religious leaders are showering blessings on them. why?
Re: Pastors Colliding With Politicians To Surppress Political Revolution In 9ija. by madamkoko: 2:22pm On Aug 08, 2008
As I said before and many times again, RELIGION is a tool of OPPRESSION and SUPPRESSION.

Btw I think that this topic should be in the religion section.

1 Like

Re: Pastors Colliding With Politicians To Surppress Political Revolution In 9ija. by tpia: 3:08pm On Aug 08, 2008
smlafolabi:

Most Nigerians don't like what we are passing through, does the preaching of our pastors to be submissive to our leader, and give the battle for the lord to fight influencing our decission to rebel against this injustice? Please share your view with me.

My comment: I think churches are deviating from biblical principle. In the old testaments prophets prophecy doom on any kings that suffer the masses and go astray from doing gods will, but today rather than go against such political leaders our Religious leaders are showering blessings on them. why?

you're not looking at the real picture here.

People curse the political leaders but worship the religious leaders.

Connect the dots.
Re: Pastors Colliding With Politicians To Surppress Political Revolution In 9ija. by MrMcJay(m): 6:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
"Judgment belongs to God"

"God gives power to who he will"

"Touch not my anointed"

"Pray for the peace of Jerusalem"

etc

Sure, they kneel down at their conventions and they are publicly prayed for. In exchange, they receive import waivers to the tune of billions of Naira and other bribes.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2nd Presidential Debate,where Is The word Manners . . . . . . . . . . / The Trial Of Nuhu Ribadu / Nigeria’s Post-civil War Reconciliation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.